Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently (2488 Views)

“my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°° / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently by habsydiamond(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Tell her plainly if she like make she no believe...at least u go know say e no dey Ur hands again...
Re: My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently by vanhelsing1(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
princefrank76:
embarassed pals dis was d gurl i luvd so much bt she left me cauz i could nt pay all her bills bt God knws i meet up with d relevant ones..! but unfortunately d man she is dating now is a lecturer nd it's romourd in d whole campus he's HIV+..! this girl is a new studnt dat is in her first year nd i bliv she hasn't gotn d info..! now d problem is, am worried nd wish 2 let her knw abt it but on a second thought i felt she may tink am kinda jealous or trying 2 destroy her relationship or even tink of smtin contrary to dat..! d point is i need ur advice on wht 2 do...! jst try 2 save sm1 4rm making drugs bcme part of her life.
ma friend.....she left d relationship both of u enjoyed...wats ur business breaking dat kind of rumour to her?besides....its not yet confirmed he has Hiv...plsss mind ur business n continue wt ur life...stop ranting like a baby who needs breast milk....life is short.
Re: My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently by belemaboy: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2017
princefrank76:
embarassed pals dis was d gurl i luvd so much bt she left me cauz i could nt pay all her bills bt God knws i meet up with d relevant ones..! but unfortunately d man she is dating now is a lecturer nd it's romourd in d whole campus he's HIV+..! this girl is a new studnt dat is in her first year nd i bliv she hasn't gotn d info..! now d problem is, am worried nd wish 2 let her knw abt it but on a second thought i felt she may tink am kinda jealous or trying 2 destroy her relationship or even tink of smtin contrary to dat..! d point is i need ur advice on wht 2 do...! jst try 2 save sm1 4rm making drugs bcme part of her life.
leave her let her continue walking on the wrong path ,
Re: My Ex Left Me Nd Now She's On A Wrong Path..! Needs Help Ugently by bossrillboss: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
guy abeg let her carry hiv make every bdy rest joor.wat rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS NAIRALANDER Said I'm Greedy Because of This... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / Lady Goes Online To Shows How To Caress, Tickle And Finger Private Parts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.