Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus (569 Views)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by Limitednow: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2017
THE newly elected national Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, has described the new faction of the party as “mere detractors.”

Secondus, on Wednesday, in Ado-ekiti, stated this while leading other members of the party’s National Working Committee ( NWC) for the local government election rally coming up in Ado-Ekiti, on Thursday.

“We are not distracted by elements of distractions, we are focused we know the enemies are at work, we know several things have been going on with some wanting to prevent our convention. But since we have had a peaceful convention they are not happy. We know these people, even those from outside and we will name them when the time comes,” he said.

Playing host to the PDP leadership, Governor Fayose said the ‘Fresh PDP’ are miscreants meant for the prison.

“In a civilised society those parading themselves as fresh PDP should have been clamped into jail. They are simply charlatans. I won’t be surprised and we are doing investigations to know those who are behind them. In a society like Nigeria, where we need a virile opposition, we need to continually put the government of the day on its toes for them to know that Nigeria is greater than all of us, some miscreants would just make press statement and say they are splinter group or whatever they call themselves.

“In a proper democracy, they are supposed to have been arrested and detained for breaching the peace of the society as their action is unwarranted and uncalled for.

“But we are not going to celebrate such by making an issue out of it. Nigeria needs peace at all times. We are not going to go back to the days of Sherif and co, by giving attentions to those idiots making noise all over the place. This party will remain focused and move on.

“I urge Nigerians to ignore them. When I saw them on the Internet, they were faceless people I cannot recognise so they remains a set of jobless and miscreants,” Fayose stated.

The governor also reacted to those who have dragged the party to court demanding the cancellation of the convention.

”I don’t mind if you go to court, it is different from some people going to the television and parade themselves as fresh whatever, are they dirty before. If you feel aggreived, ideally they have all signed undertaking to accept outcome of the convention. How can you who didn’t get a single vote now go to court over what? The apex body of the country’s judiciary has warned judges to be wary of politicians in the build up to the general elections in 2019. And I am sure no judge would want to put his jobs on the line by allowing jobber politicians who are looking desperately for money. We will not join issues with those from the latrine,” Fayose said

Source: http://headline.com.ng/fresh-pdp-mere-distractors-secondus/amp/
Re: Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2017
That was Careless from Secondus.
Go for reconciliation

1 Like

Re: Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by EASY39(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Kindly Find Lastly Solutn Be4 Things Get Out Of Hands
Re: Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by Limitednow: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Good one from Second us!

Don't let me intimidate you!
Re: Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Free smoke free Hennessey, more life to my enemies, They wan take away the energy, they can't take away the energy. winkwink wink go and download it for more energy by runtown, is a dope one
Re: Fresh PDP Are Mere Detractors – Secondus by chinjo(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Distractors sponsored by APC just to divert Nigerians attention from the ongoing fuel scarcity.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Blames APC For Worst Yuletide Ever / Apc: Was It Change Or One Chance / 41 Officers Redeployed In Air Force Major Shake Up (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.