Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,113 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. (14866 Views)

$2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by wirinet(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
And your matter has been with your ancestors for a very long time that's why you've failed in life...... dude create his moniker in 2008 while in 2017 he has nothing to show for it except this BMC work......jumping from frying pan to fire you're a disgrace to this generation better go locate the cause of your problems before is too late smh

I wanted to engage you before but after glancing your history, I relided that you are not worth my time. You lack the educational, intellectual and maturity to engage in any meaningful discussion. I noticed you are more active in the romance section, stick to that and avoid attempting to sound cerebral.

I cannot even hire you as a cleaner in my office.

My advice to you is; improve your self, get an education, find a reasonable job and get a responsible husband. Make something worthwhile with your life, time waits for no one.

As I said, you are not worth my time, this is my last response to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by tesppidd: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol.

Amaechi briefed on the textbooks' probe.

And Wike was minister for education within the period.

Wike awarded the contracts.

Very interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by DONADAMS(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2017
media trial..make we hear word jawe

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by anonimi: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
Books kwa.......... shocked only GOD knows how much they are going to be probing for salts in aso rock
This government will always find who to blame for their misfortune........smh

Barawo bubu and his 40 cabal thieves presidency are just annoyed that Jonathan tried to educate Nigerians, especially northern Nigerians by purchasing books for them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

4 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by iammaKING(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Oh my Godddd.
Not again please...Make una focus on governance naaaaa..!

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:

PDP---------Dirty
APC--------Dirtier
APC---------dirtiest
gbam

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by moderatedguy: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

You guys (IPOB, POP and 5 percenters) are really pathetic. You want Nigeria to crumble just because your hero lost the elections, forgetting you will also be consumed in the conflagration.

The FEC comprising of all governors is to budget N6.9 billion for textbooks for schools but insists it wants to know what happens to the 8.68 billion that was awarded for the same books in 2013. If the contracts for the books had been awarded and not supplied, would it not make sense and beneficial to Nigerian students to ask the suppliers to supply the books also, but you guys are crying all over the place.

have they ask to know what happened to the funds allocated for 2016,2017 budget?Useless government with a useless President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by anonimi: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
And your matter has been with your ancestors for a very long time that's why you've failed in life...... dude create his moniker in 2008 while in 2017 he has nothing to show for it except this BMC work......jumping from frying pan to fire you're a disgrace to this generation better go locate the cause of your problems before is too late smh

You sef, what do you expect someone to have with 30k BMC allowee grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

3 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by anonimi: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2017
eagleeye2:
Abacha na pick pocket compared to buhari naw. No competition in Buhari's destiny to wreck Nigeria.

Real pick pocket. That is why barawo bubu said he did not steal because he, the capo di tutti capo of barawos stole far more. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

3 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Enough of this charade for goodness sake. Just give people electricity, and water, create jobs, and good roads, and good healthcare. Let the poor have at least live with some dignity. Let people feel safe leaving their homes in the morning and going to bed at night. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by jonadaft: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Financialfree:
this another campaign strategy to rubbish PDP but we know how it will end--just media trial
Nothing more.

But he that lives in glass house should not cast a stone,
APC is not so clean as the claim
GUY ITS WORKING
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by DaBillionnaire: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
funlord:

Wetin happen again?

oga na FG again o. them talk say make u show face.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by delishpot: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Okay. They should do what they need to do, but I hope they will not say its the reason why Nigeria will not progress for the next 50 years o. Germany survived a war that destroyed everything yet look at them today.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by 7ran53nd: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is that there are millions of gullible and slow-witted people walking the streets. They complicate things for everyone - even for themselves. Whatever the propaganda is, they're sure to believe without first searching out the truth or even applying common sense. It's sad.

APC as a party is just populated with hordes evil dimwits. Their strength is in their numbers like orcs in the LoTR.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

I wanted to engage you before but after glancing your history, I relided that you are not worth my time. You lack the educational, intellectual and maturity to engage in any meaningful discussion. I noticed you are more active in the romance section, stick to that and avoid attempting to sound cerebral.

My advice to you is; improve your self, get an education, find a reasonable job and get a responsible husband. Make something worthwhile with your life, time waits for no one.

e pain u well lol

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by able20(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by Muhammad3555(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm...
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by shugamummy: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
How much was used to cut grass people?

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2017
You are a learner!

wirinet:

You guys (IPOB, POP and 5 percenters) are really pathetic. You want Nigeria to crumble just because your hero lost the elections, forgetting you will also be consumed in the conflagration.

The FEC comprising of all governors is to budget N6.9 billion for textbooks for schools but insists it wants to know what happens to the 8.68 billion that was awarded for the same books in 2013. If the contracts for the books had been awarded and not supplied, would it not make sense and beneficial to Nigerian students to ask the suppliers to supply the books also, but you guys are crying all over the place.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by netflicks(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

Jonathan matter will remain with us for a very long time. His government seem the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria is not the whole of Africa. Jonathan made IBB look like a pick pocket.

And the hardship of today including the fuel hike is the worst ever recorded in the history of Nigeria....APC and Buhari is like a punishment for the sins we committed in 2015....

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by frankyychiji(f): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:
You that has probed Babachir and found him guilty thereby sacking him, why is he not in court or in jail?
The APC spokesman wirinet whatever could not take you up on this, so he passed cheesy
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by rusher14: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Flets:

BMC resuming quite early. Tough days at work right?

Everyone knows you are on Fayose's payroll to distort facts so you are his rival.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by 400billionman: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Useless gooment
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by ogaJona(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

shutop you don't have any office poor Church rat claiming Oga on nairaland
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by luvinhubby(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

Since when did governors become part of FEC?
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by ogaJona(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet, you are one the d@ft zombies I've ever seen
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by qleap2all(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2017
This is what i called sensational reportage. Jonathan rules from when till when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by naijaboy756: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
What has happened to Metuh and N400m? Dasuki and $2.5B,Patience Jonathat and N100 trillion Zillion??

Now it is Jonathan...

The irony is that the brain dead supporters of APC have not understood this model of distraction for close to 3 years...

This is the worst government in the history of our nation.

Shonekan was better
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by naijaboy756: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2017
rusher14:

Everyone knows you are on Fayose's payroll to distort facts so you are his rival.
confirmed BMC Zone b...

How dare you sell your future for N30K?
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by goodvision12(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh post=gdd63473204:
...FEC awards N377.5bn contracts

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/fg-probes-jonathan-n8-68bn-textbooks-contract/

This Apc govt is full of propagand and is looking for euery means to rubbish the PDP after their successful elective convention.Always using corruption threat to intimidate the officials of the pdp.THEY SHOULD NOT BE DETERED BY THE ANTICS OF THIS GOVT.IF PDP IS TO WIN THIS BATTLE THEY MUST REMAIN FOCUS AND DETERMINED TO WIN THE ELECTION COME 2019.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. by tolguy(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:

dey ar senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency In 2023 Dicey – APGA Chairman / Police Arrest Hoodlums Who Beat Fadila Abdulrahman Over Facebook Post / Al-Makura: Tinubu In Same League As Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.