Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (43977 Views)

"I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by ayomidepaul(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
All these yoruba singers are spoiling the Nigerian music industry. They are very talentless and all they do is make noise and smoke weed. Why can't they just learn from the likes of naeto c and phyno and chidinma etc? These are people who define good music in Nigeria not all those yoruba noise makers.

no b your fault ooo
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by ayomidepaul(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
This one also followed the madman to be tribalistic. mteww. Can't you all survive without being tribalistic... smh.

thought they said we are all one undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by lavenjcrown(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Please bro can u name one igbo Nigerian musicial that collected any international award or African award just like wizkid and davido collected recently.
NwaChibuzor13:
All these yoruba singers are spoiling the Nigerian music industry. They are very talentless and all they do is make noise and smoke weed. Why can't they just learn from the likes of naeto c and phyno and chidinma etc? These are people who define good music in Nigeria not all those yoruba noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by femo86(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by wildwest22: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2017
That was before the dad used the mum for money ritual, then the trend continues, himself has used 3 of his friends already. I tire
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by emzeezlee(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
out of all those u mention expect phyno,which of them is relevant more than small doctor in the industry...mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by lavenjcrown(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2017
Check the back of your phone you will see she.
Papanwamaikpe:
Where's the mom?
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Marotzke(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Please
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by PcNnews(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Metronaija will just be slaying FP carelessly....its not fare o
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by goodnewscliff(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
u re a dolphin.... u mentioned naeto c... good.... wetin phyno nd chidinma dy do for there again noww
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by internationalman(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
This one also followed the madman to be tribalistic. mteww. Can't you all survive without being tribalistic... smh.
What's wrong with you na.. if u understood my post u would know that I didn't sound tribalistic. Beside I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by thunderbabs: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Wizzykinging:

You don't have shame at your age..

True. All dz boiz on NL bearing Nwa...diz, Nwa...DT, seems nnamdi kanu eloped with their brains coz d way dey reason is just out of dz world....haba

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Troublemaker007(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
If only his mum where to be alive to see what davido is up to

I guess the Dad use am count scores. Afonjas and money rituals. lipsrsealed

Na joke I dey. Davido look more cute when he was a kid.
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by internationalman(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
pls that fo.ol isn't Igbo, disregard him
she is. Are you d one to decide her tribe for her?
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by kingthreat(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Did you just mention Chidinma. Both the singer who has no hit and the cucumber lesbian are disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Nobodys(f): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2017
internationalman:

What's wrong with you na.. if u understood my post u would know that I didn't sound tribalistic. Beside I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.
you don't have to be one of them. probably you should read your post again. buh if it's okay to you then no p.
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by femolii: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Osu blood never finish in your skull u will soon be on wheelchair achebe.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by internationalman(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
you don't have to be one of them. probably you should read your post again. buh if it's okay to you then no p.
You are troublesome
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Oyebee91(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2017
byemx06:

they are still richer than those that have talent .........where is the necto c,
phynoo if not for olamide that colabo wit him on Ghost mode the guy will still be hustling the street.
if not for id cabasa who gave olamide a chance! !!!na person go help person
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Henryfocoyo(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
is clear u dnt no anytin about music,,,, look at de people u calling chidinma, naeto c. and who told u dat igbo musicians dnt smoke weed
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by elopico: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I can see d weed u av taken has reached a critical level... naeto c define good music in Nigeria??
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Nobodys(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
internationalman:

You are troublesome
kikikiki....am not jor. I just have a strong school of thought
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by resurgentxtian4: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:

How was he tribalistic? Because he said the truth? The day igbos stop trying to compete with Yorubas, they would actually progress in leaps and bounds.

I am tired of this needless dick measuring contest...
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by akigbemaru: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Nobodys(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

How was he tribalistic? Because he said the truth? The day igbos stop trying to compete with Yorubas, they would actually progress in leaps and bounds.

I am tired of this needless dick measuring contest...
:- sorry am not Igbo so I don't get what you are saying.......He said the truth buh in a tribalistic way following a tribalistic comment.
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by tafabaloo(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Now I understand you better .

Looking for attention by always whipping up ethnic sentiments. I read your comment on Simi and Falz performance and thot probably you had a convulsion while typing .
Anyone who takes your comment serious and respond to your remarks is jobless.
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by internationalman(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
kikikiki....am not jor. I just have a strong school of thought
OK if u say so

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by byemx06(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oyebee91:
if not for id cabasa who gave olamide a chance! !!!na person go help person

thankGod you knw I D cabasa is Yoruba guy
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by comradeiyke(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
lwkmd..

Nna ehn.. Davido wor wor oooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by resurgentxtian4: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
:- sorry am not Igbo so I don't get what you are saying.......He said the truth buh in a tribalistic way following a tribalistic comment.

Then, I advise you stay out of the e-wars between both tribes. Talk to the chibuzor guy to stop his tribal rants. It is getting too much.
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Nobodys(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Then, I advise you stay out of the e-wars between both tribes. Talk to the chibuzor guy to stop his tribal rants. It is getting too much.
Wait did you just say I should talk to the chibuzor guy.....That one has gone mad oo. kikikiki
Re: Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad by Mcfiltermouth: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wizkid fans no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo) / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.