Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 (27137 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by johnerry77: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Wat is dis nah?

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by SeniorZato(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by Nobodys(f): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
kikikiki... someone should use that 4th pic as meme pls.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by hypernikao(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Na true you talk bros
Sage7:
Because he is playing football he is not serious abi. Come to Lekki phase 1 at 11pm on Friday....you will see made men tanning soccer.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by castrokins(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2017
This Is One Nigerian Who's Thoroughly Enjoying Himself
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by gritzky1996aaaa: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/
please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by chikeson2008: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Dino is a very funny man and interesting senator. I like him
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by AdaAnambra: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by signeddocuments: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
That is the Dino I knew in 1995-98 as the best goalkeeper of geography dept and faculty of art and social science ABU zaria. He was a magnetic keeper full of stamina.He has not really forgotten his callings. keeper for life. you need to see Dino way back then as a keeper.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by anonimi: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
haconjy:
Player.... that's how he they play Nigerians too....
there is God o

Keep waiting for God instead of saving your money and contributing regularly to a political party while identifying, supporting and campaigning for credible candidates, so the leaders are accountable to you instead of the godfathers who invest and mobilise voters for them.
SMH!!!

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by Earthkumy(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Sage7:
Because he is playing football he is not serious abi. Come to Lekki phase 1 at 11pm on Friday....you will see made men tanning soccer.
Don't mind them some people are just confused, they will criticise anything and everything.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by TheAdvocate(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Dino is more of a celebrity than a politician. he should just leave politics for the serious ones. grin

For Yahaya Bello abi? Smh
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by Bigprick9inches: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sage7:
11pm ?
No comments
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
WE NEED VIDEO
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by unadeymadkwa: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dino my guy
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by jae101(f): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
Dino is more of a celebrity than a politician. he should just leave politics for the serious ones. grin
Like there are any serious ones in nigeria again. God help us.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sage7:

11pm? close to midnight training ⚽....HAFF DIE
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by tyav7: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
I almost commented
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by ufuosman(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dino the john terry
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by Babzrockman: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
In d 2nd pix, him dey dribble shadow ni?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by apolonius(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
When a people are unserious, the worst of them lead and make their news!

I am a Kogite,but I know enough about politics to know that Dino will never make it to the list of Okuns' first 100 politicians. He rode on the late Audu and President Buhari's whirlwind enabled by GEJ's nightmare of a leadership and Wada's Failed term.

So,let the comedian enjoy his little time until he is sent home.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50 by thanki410(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
They have not fire ball , baba have fall...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari / 64 Senators, 151 Reps Fail To Return To National Assembly / Zahra Indimi & Sister, Hanan Celebrate Thier Mum, Aisha Buhari On 51st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.