Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki (758 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Otunbalarry: 12:43pm On May 16, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – The Senate president, Bukola Saraki has
raised alarm over the plot of the Inspector General of Police,
Ibrahim Idris to implicate him and Kwara state governor,
Abdulfatah Ahmad in criminal case involving some cultists
case.

Saraki who raised the alarm during today’s plenary said the
IGP has ordered for the transfer of some cultists arrested in
Kwara to Abuja.

He said Kwara state governor told him last night that the
IGP ordered for the transfer of the suspects to alter their
statement and implicate him.
Debate on the issue is on at the senate.

https://newsdigest.ng/featured/2018/05/16/saraki-igp-idris-implicate/

Mynd44
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
This is interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Shelloween(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
ok
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by midolian(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin

This is a stale strategy used by the corrupt ones. They ll give predictions on a match they have fixed with karma to arouse sympathy of the gullibles..and cry witch-hunt when it happens.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by haywire07(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2018
Two ways.

Either the guilty is scared or he's trying to tell the IGP that he should look for another plan
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Zakkyoz: 12:55pm On May 16, 2018
Drama everyday in Nigeria. 2019 will be interesting!
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Dewze(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2018
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. Saraki, If you no get cunny hide your mace.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2018
Mr SARAKI if you are involved in any criminal activities you have to face the laws, Stop giving silly and provocative excuse.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by uwa1(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2018
We 'll need to consult the gods for the truth... Both of them belong to APC and lying is in d DNA of most APC members....
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 16, 2018
Buhari and his cohorts have failed...

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
yarimo:
[s]Mr SARAKI if you are involved in any criminal activities you have to face the laws, Stop giving silly and provocative excuse.[/s]
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by johnmartus(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki is a fucking lied.buhari is working thanks God the day of impunity has gone saraki have been sponsor cultists in kwara state for a very long time.last year I visited Ilorin some thugs who claimed to have working for saraki asked me to tell APC youth leader faction to leave the meeting.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by midolian(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by madridguy(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki should wake up from his slumber. No one will use same script used for Dino for you. Another script is loading for you. It's now Sai Baba get your time.

Baba has been so quiet since and you people think you can do anyhow and go free. The time is here now to differentiate men from boys.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by PassingShot(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Saraki thinks we are all gullible.

When the long arm of the law is about to catch up with evil doers, they start telling tales by the moonlight.

Kolewertk grin grin grin grin
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by dexentity: 1:53pm On May 16, 2018
So the supposed intimidator is been intimidated by the supposed intimidatee. Crazy country.
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
Dewze:
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am. Saraki, If you no get cunny hide your mace.
2019 Assurance things...
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by isht689: 2:36pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki doesn't need to cry over this subject matter if @ll he is innocent.
Re: IGP Idris Wants To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki by Dannyset(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2018
Sarathief, did you do anything wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi ” Nigerians Are Suffering But Don’t Know They’re Suffering.” / Video: I Can Read But Strong Members Of The Senate Bewitch Me, I Was Attack By S / Exclusive: Buhari Holds Secret Talks With Sheriff To Push For EFCC Magu’s Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.