Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) (39395 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by austonclint(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo visited Charly Boy and his mom and they had so much fun

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MOh7aKuf_Y

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by dukie25: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Probably there to beg charlyboy not to lead any protest against the crimes committed by his administration.
I hope Charlyboy didn't concur, our mumu don do.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by ModsWillKillNL: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Obasanjo the great

I pray he outlives IBB, PMB, AbdulSalam, Danjuma and co.

I am not wishing anyone death o.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by dukie25: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
ModsWillKillNL:
Obasanjo the great

[/s]
Is Obasanjo better than Abdulsalami?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by taiyesoul(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Now i see.So the "our mumu don do" campaign doesn't include Obasanjo and his regime?.Can we trust anyone in this Country sef?.It seems everyone is just fighting for his pocket.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by crackerspub: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Obasanjo the great

dukie25:
[s][/s]

SMH, Nigerian youths are clueless just like APC

All our previous leaders are devil incarnate including Obasanjo. They are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Nigerian youths need full brain reset undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by TheAngry1: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
good
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by jericco1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
charly mumsy still dey. wow
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Swizdoe(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
What's tha business angry
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
The man who started ghana must go politics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by McINoWell: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Charley boii for president 2019..
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Chukazu: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Don't mind him

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Master chef obasanjo,been cooking different delicacies of political cuisines since 1900AC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by sobmos(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Obasanjo... one of the people that destroyed Nigeria.. useless man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by aguiyi2: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hate or like OBJ but the truth remains that he has a way of connecting with people.No airs about him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by McINoWell: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
how D's wan take b news na................... me wae visit my friend ystd yet nobody know..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by wildchild02: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
K
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by cantok(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
The Ebora Owu

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
obj
you starched away our common matrimony and stationed them in Ota where you plan to feed on those loots till your creator call you.

Be ready to explain to Jesus on the last day. Good morning Sir
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by dakeskese(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Such a great ex-presido with an amiable personality.
One of the most handsome men to have worked in Aso rock.
He is greater than everyone in Nigeria including me and my household.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Alexk2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Olawalesadiq(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
k
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by saraki2019(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
#saraki2019
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by Sirheny007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
saraki2019:
#saraki2019
[/s]

angry
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by oshe111(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just see the face of the UGLY GOAT that is ruining our economy

OBJ= FACE OF CORRUPTION
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
AND WHAT IS THE NEWS HERE?A KNOWN YORUBA CRIMINAL WORLDWIDE VISITING AN ENVIOUS WANNABE NNAMDI KANU BY ALL MEANS WITH HIS USELESS 7 MAN MUMU DON DO NONSENSE,NNA NEXT TIME U POST SOMETHING WORTHY OF NEWS.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by dotna(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
high time Area Fada contest for position in politics.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by dabeto: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Take away the imperfections of OBJ.....he's a great guy. He comes first among equal

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Charly Boy And His Mother (Video) by pol23: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Charly the great...
After we tin him papa and Obasanjo do people for Oputa panel...Charly Boy still decide to stand with the populace ....
Many people here abusing him during his protest...
One thing is sure.
He's made.
He's rich.
He's fulfilled...
Like or hate him...call him gay...He's a happy man better than many of una pastor...
He was fighting for us (common man).many of us still tagging him PDP arrangement...
When will you stand up and fight for yourself instead of condemning what you can't stand.
Una say He won collect money ,All he needs to do is align with those idiots and paycheck will be rolling in bimonthly.

If you think it's easy for one of the greatest man in Africa to come pay you a visit...think twice...
I don't like his lifestyle...but I adore his spirit.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.