Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) (39391 Views)

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by GISTM0RE: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
GistMore.com

VP Yemi Osinbajo three children; Damilola, Kiki and Fiyin.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/adorable-photos-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo-three-children-damilola-kiki-and-fiyin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by GISTM0RE: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by elgramz: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fine pikins

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by deomelo: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Awon omoluabi to fine to tun re'wa

God bless you and your wonderful parents

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kiki way DJ OLU they Bleep like mumu before he died

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Kyrx(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
They looks good, money is good, it must be made!

2019 hmm insha Allah.

Liked by Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Sweetilicious and 7,051 others.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Rednaxelot: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
You dey there?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by NnadyAutos: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Osibanjo lost in the game.His wife defeated him.The lady at left hand side is her mother's replica.Osibanjo did not get himself replicated.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why the boy neck come long like that? He better let Yusuf Buhari show am the way

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rubbish! I ate nonsense.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecided

What does the word adorable mean in Nigeria now? Has it also evolved like other words is see you guys use wrongly like legend, beautiful, sexy and integrity?

Seems Nigeria needs to have her own separate dictionary from every other part of the word

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Beautiful kids..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by KingOdart(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Looking beautiful
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by baby124: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Awolowo nose Na wa. From grand children to great grand children have his nose

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Osibanjo lost in the game.His wife defeated him.The lady at left hand side is her mother's replica.Osibanjo did not get himself replicated.
I'm suspecting the wife. All the childrens get as dem be. I suspect foul play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by gbengagbengatos: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

VP Yemi Osinbajo three children; Damilola, Kiki and Fiyin.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/adorable-photos-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo-three-children-damilola-kiki-and-fiyin

Very beautiful children

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by atilla(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Even if he did what does it add or subtract from these pictures?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by dapadawee: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by kgr8mike(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Adorable, They Are, Yes!!!

But, Nobody Ugly O...Nani Ego Na-akpari Mmadu!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by santakris(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate nonsense.
Hate

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Boring, very very boring. Dude tell yiur father we need the SERVER he and his oga doled out N220M for.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Jmk9292(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lovely
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
santakris:

Hate
abeg leave me jo. Na who English epp
Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by ORIENTATION101: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
NnadyAutos:
ode the male sperm fertilizes the female egg without it woman cannot get pregnant.
The male sperm carries XY chromosome while female sperm is XX.
If a man release Y chromosome and it fertilizes the egg the baby becomes a boy.if it is X chromosome released by the man the baby becomes a female.
Women doesn't determine gender of a baby simple

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by Honor10: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nigeria first family in 2023. I celebrate u guys.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by babtoundey(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! I ate nonsense.
Pray the nonsense you ate don't eat you inturn.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool children of 8 aka fl@theadsPIGS go wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) by heavenlyson(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly assist a brother with the following info...

I have a HND (Upper Credit) Certificate and desire to run a PGD Programme Abroad. (Preferably Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.

•Can i get a direct admission for a Masters Degree Programme? If not, which?

•Which Country/Institution has the cheapest/affordable tuition fees.

•What could the tuition fee cost?

•Can one be qualified for Scholarship?

•What are the admission requirements?

•Please, indicate if institution requires IETLS or not.

•What is the cost of Visa?

•What is the Validity of Visa?

•Can one work while Schooling?

•What is the cost of Living in that City..
Including:
Accommodation,
Feeding,
Transportation,
Health Care,
Social requirements & Tax?

Please, provide other necessary informations and guidance.

God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.