Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw (541 Views)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / The Last Straw That Broke The Carmel’s Back!!! / Magu: See The Last Straw That Will Break Magu's Back (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by kettykin: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
The Habitual culture of the Nigerian Government for taking igbos for granted can not but be noticed . The habit has gone on with igbos taking a studied silence and taking it in good fate and in their stride.

The Events like the following

1. Shooting at unarmed protesters by a military that is not even able to defeat rag tag Boko Haram.
2. Continual Habit of defending and siding with herdsmen when they are are challenged for feasting on the farms in the east.
3.The use of the toothless and corrupt chameleon, Good for nothing EFCC to harrass and intimidate igbo business men like Innosson and Ibeto while looking the other way when Maina surfaces with very grave accusations .
4. under reprenentation in Federal appointments and over flooding every nook and cranny of the east with soldiers and policemen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by tommynico(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Have you ever bn oppressed b4?....Do you know in details what really happened?....and yes I know most of the excesses of this Godforsakened government but still I implore you to not interfere on an issue you know nothing about. As for this innosson vs gtb/efcc palava, my take is that no one truly knows what the truth is so don't play the tribal card on it. For all we know, innosson might be truly innocent and same with gtb. I'm taking no sides on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by owobokiri(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
From all indices, it seems that the only reason Tinubu and buhari invented this evil APC is to "contain" the "ubiquitous" igbos..Something will give soon. I know my people. When majority starts to feel that the time to put an end to this nonsense is here, then get ready for action.. Buhari is pushing the igbos too hard.., he really wants a confrontation to be used as an excuse to destroy the igbo mans hard earned resources these years. But when that confrontation finally happens, i can assure you that the result can quite easily go contrary to his expectations.. There is a big difference between 1966 and 2017..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Igbo
Re: Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by kettykin: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
owobokiri:
From all indices, it seems that the only reason Tinubu and buhari invented this evil APC is to "contain" the "ubiquitous" igbos..Something will give soon. I know my people. When majority starts to feel that the time to put an end to this nonsense is here, then get ready for action.. Buhari is pushing the igbos too hard.., he really wants a confrontation to be used as an excuse to destroy the igbo mans hard earned resources these years. But when that confrontation finally happens, i can assure you that the result can quite easily go contrary to his expectations.. There is a big difference between 1966 and 2017..

what really happened , you were apt on this , still looking at some old threads and they way the see to be coming to pass
Re: Nigerian Government Penchant For Taking Igbos For Granted And The Last Straw by owobokiri(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:

what really happened , you were apt on this , still looking at some old threads and they way the see to be coming to pass
My brother
Didn't even remember when I made the post..
It's a question of understanding the cultural realities prevalent in a given environment vis a vis the ruthless resolve of the opposing forces.. Nobody wants to be anybody's slave in this country.. So if any group is building the future based on the belief that they will subjugate everyone in the country.., it's like building castles in the air.

(1) (Reply)

If We Survive Petrol Scarcity, We Can Never Survive Nepa Extortion. / Plots To Halt Probe Of Suspended NHIS Boss Thicken / Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG Against 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.