Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? (5796 Views)

Ekiti State Govwenment Dissolves Boards Of Agencies And Parastatals / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / FG Reconstitutes Boards Of Agencies, Parastatals In Education Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Toosure70:
two word "shikena" shows how foolish you are. Don't ever drag church into your madness again. Awon omo irankiran.
I’m I lying? Publish the name of board members of Redeemed Church

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
This one really pain Afonjas who are all tribalist by default. They always want to continue taking from other people without giving back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by PenSniper: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!

Do you carry an empty skull devoid or brain or you are just plainly naive ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by PDPGuy: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Globemoney: Those companies are not government agencies, so federal character doesn’t apply to them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Electricdangerr: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I'm beginning to believe that before internet connection is approved for people, there should be some kind of IQ test.

People like the writer shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Buhahahahahaha. You are wicked. See as den bury foolglobe on his thread. Pathetic illiterate.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
PDPGuy:
Globemoney: Those companies are not government agencies, so federal character doesn’t apply to them.
The federal character is in quote. No justification for this action
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Buhahahahahaha. You are wicked. See as den bury foolglobe on his thread. Pathetic illiterate.
You don catch your gala and Lipton?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
PenSniper:

Do you carry an empty skull devoid or brain or you are just plainly naive ?
We will continue exposing afonja tribalistic ways. Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Electricdangerr: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

You don catch your gala and Lipton?

You have been exposed as a jobless troll, no wonder you were putting on a dirty, fake jersey in your picture. Lmaooo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by PenSniper: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Because you are a people genetically devoid of cognitive resonance.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by PenSniper: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Nwa Osu. #Pythondance repeated.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Cooly100: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nigeria would have even been a better place if all tribes play the games the way the Yorubas do....

I have checked the boards of must banks...Zenith, Access, UBA, First Bank, etc You will always see people from diverse regions...but not GTB a tier one bank. The same happens in their mega-churches...

When will the gullible IGBOS learn?

Igbos please shine your eyes. Please ensure you use Igbos banks, churches, schools, etc, just like the "suffersticated" Yorubas...our MOST industrious and educated neighbours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by aolawale025: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Federal Character got nigeria to this sorry state

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Oloripelebe: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
There is Federal character in my house... My gateman na Flatinoo grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Oloripelebe: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2017

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Oloripelebe: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
PenSniper:

Because you are a people genetically devoid of cognitive resonance.
Hehe you don’t even know the meaning of grammar you are blowing lol
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
I have just gone through the board composition of Guarantee Trust Bank otherwise known as GTB and the Redeemed Church only to discover there is no federal character in the composition of these boards, as a matter of fact, no Igbo man is part of these boards whereas most of the contributors of these organizations are people from the east. This is uncharitable.
I think that the time has come in this country that any organization that excludes a people from its organization board should not be allowed to operate in that region.
I’m particularly disappointed in Redeemed Church being a Christian organization. The federal government must do something about this immediately!
they don't merit it.
now we know who federal character is helping apart from north.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Oloripelebe: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:
The whole world can now see the tribalists. I always say that these people are all tribalist by default, every one of them
the whole world can now see these ppl that get appointment by tribe instead of merit
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Oloripelebe: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
If u want board of dilectors, come and have it

The last dilector from biafla eventually ran away grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cooly100:

Nigeria would have even been a better place if all tribes play the games the way the Yorubas do....

I have checked the boards of must banks...Zenith, Access, UBA, First Bank, etc You will always see people from diverse regions...but not GTB a tier one bank. The same happens in their mega-churches...

When will the gullible IGBOS learn?

Igbos please shine your eyes. Please ensure you use Igbos banks, churches, schools, etc, just like the "suffersticated" Yorubas...our MOST industrious and educated neighbours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
they realised they cannot survive without Yoruba meanwhile Yoruba can survive without them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Blue3k(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oloripelebe:
http://innosongroup.ng/our-team/

Innoson grin

The op is a silly guy. The already told him federal charter has no say over private companies. He disagrees but won't just pull out charter. This thread getting trolled badly. He refuse to make sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikolo80:
the whole world can now see these ppl that get appointment by tribe instead of merit
We are not complaining, Yoruba get appointed in boards in Igbo companies but fail to reciprocate the gesture.
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by Amarabae(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let's leave redeemed out of this, if not anything, PA adeboye is a man I respect so well.
#boycottGTbank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blue3k:

The op is silly giy. The already told him federal charter has no say over private companies. He disagrees but won't just pull out charter. This thread getting trolled badly. He refuse to make sense.
I noticed that this thread really hit afonjas below the belt hence they are fuming, we will continue to expose afonja tribalistic ways
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by DoTheNeedful: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Is there federal character at Innoson, Fidelity and Assemblies of God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

Can you publish the boards of those organizations you mentioned as I will be publishing those of gtb and Redeemed Church shortly. It’s very foolish to say organizations can do anything they like since they are private, the same reason FG introduced federal character applies to private sectors too which is regulated by FG.
This is not about emotions, something is wrong somewhere
yeah with you

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Saintsquare:
has it gotten this bad? Jesu o alaye yi tin ya were die die o
yes o
flip side of freedom of speech
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by globemoney: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Is there federal character at Innoson, Fidelity and Assemblies of God?
Can you publish for us to see. There is a Yoruba man in Innoson board, that I can confirm
Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by mikolo80: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
globemoney:

We are not complaining, Yoruba get appointed in boards in Igbo companies but fail to reciprocate the gesture.
don't appoint them na and see if the business will stand. you think AWO free education didn't have meaning? go ahead employ non Yoruba in Yoruba markets(without which your business will crash) and see

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No “Federal Character” In The Boards Of GTB And Redeemed Church? by DoTheNeedful: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=globemoney post=63497191]
Can you publish for us to see. There is a Yoruba man in Innoson board, that I can confirm [/quote

http://innosongroup.ng/our-team/

Check the link. There is no Yoruba man there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Apc National Leader, Barred From Attending Apc Meetings / Is It Democratic That Clinton Got 2M Votes Than Trump But Lost The Elections? / States Meet To Consider Fresh Revenues Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.