Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! (1143 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Buchi95(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow! A 42 year old woman sent this to Solomon Buchi Bartholomew, a Nigerian Motivational Speaker and Life Coach:

Good evening Coach Buchi, please inspire ladies with this story of mine. I have been reading from you and I know you have a lot of female followers who this will benefit. I am 42 of age and I'll be getting married in January as a virgin. Yes, people might wonder why but my story is that of not tolerating anything less than my standard.

Many men came; most would come for sex. I've been in many relationships and 80% of the guys wanted to audition me sexually before getting married to me. I refused. How would I give sex because of desperation to marry?

Some others were boxers; they'd batter me, and I left a lot. I remember when I was 30, friends, and even church folks asked me to marry this guy who usually beat me once in a while, with the promise that he'd change, that we all have weakness. I still left.

Pressure from family to just find a man and marry. My friends hooking me up?
Lots of things through this process but I knew what I wanted. I didn't want to settle for less. I told God that even if I'm 60, I'll prefer bring single than marrying just any man.

Last two years, I walked out of a relationship where this guy's parents already met my people, but I later discovered that he was a serial cheat, just two months to our traditional marriage. I backed out.

At some point, I began to wonder if marriage was for me because I felt something was wrong with me. People helped me feel that way too; they made me believe my conditions for marriage were stringent. Because I wanted a man who is a real husband. Because I never wanted sex before marriage. Because I had standards that were even attainable.

Today I am engaged and will be getting married to the best man in the world in January. Exactly all I asked for and even more. I am 42 and still a virgin. Many wouldn't believe but yes, I've never had sex. I'm not ready to tell my story without anonymity, I'll like you to share without my name please.

Young ladies shouod know that they don't need to bring down their standards to get married. Marriage is not all. I am a PhD holder and financially able, I built it myself with God's help.

Ladies, should also know that sex is not everything in and before marriage. Don't settle for less. Society will keep saying you're close to menopause, go and marry but believe me, the pain of a bad marriage is worst than the pain of not having a child because of menopause in a good marriage. Besides you can adopt. I'm not saying wait till 42 before you marry like me but please do not consider biological age while planning marriage. Don't try to meet up with any age because society says so.

I am truthfully stunned and surprised.
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Jochabed(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
wow!! hello sis.
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by tzjaynee: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by iamJ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
She go ugly die, that's the only way this is possible
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Nutase: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Figments of the writers wild thoughts.

1 Like

Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Headlaw(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
ok
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Quite late.

Happy married Life.

I wont anything more... ∆
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by ceezarhh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Gofwane(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
She go ugly die, that's the only way this is possible
i pity the guy that is going to marry her. At 42 years, her hymen will be as strong as hippopotamus' skin.
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by jdstunt(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by richythePH(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
picture of the 42 years old virgin pussy with hymen or........ undecided
Re: 42 Year Old Woman Getting Married As A Virgin. Wow! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let's see her face

(1) (Reply)

Is 35 A Good Age For A Guy To Marry And Have Kids? / Lady Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Her Friend, Shows Off Her Scars / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.