Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (51585 Views)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital by Oju4190: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Keneeby:

Close that your pit toilet. Who told you only 4% Israel are Christians? Israel is the birth land of our Lord Jesus Christ and Jerusalem is the Israel capital. Why do the Arab and the Islamic world felt intimidated? why did they gang up? why do you in person support Palestinians? why didn't you be neutral?
Am not supporting Palestinian neither am I supporting Israel.... Have spent 2 years in Israel and I have so many Jewish friends. Ask them who is Jesus Christ and will will be baffle at their respond.. 85% of them are still waiting for the messiah to come. What am surprise at is why are u guys always like insulting someone whenever one say something that u don't like. Just for the record am not a Muslim neither am I christian. I practise Judaism. U can google Judaism if u care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Accused Of Taking Muscle-Boosting Steroids (Photos) / Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.