Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) (936 Views)

Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by zoba88: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus with Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, his deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, Ekiti State PDP Chairman, Barr. Gboyega Oguntuase and other party stalwarts during  flag presentation ceremony of PDP Chairmanship and Councillorship Candidates for 23rd December, 2017 council polls.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/fayose-and-uche-secondus-at-pdp-flag.html?m=1

Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by zoba88: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by zoba88: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Ok. Happy gingering to them.
Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
We have taken over

Pdp is back and better
Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by Osucoward: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
We have taken over

Pdp is back and better

Lol grin

Don’t come back with “Yorubas betrayed us again” in 2019. The thing go shock una ehn.

I thought y’all don’t need the SW cheesy
Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by DamiBukola: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
I so believe in the Oshoko Political School of Thought, making 80% of the aspirants as young people caught my breath.
Re: See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
What are they campaigning for exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Ex Abia State Governor, Orji Uzo-kalu With His Two Younger Daughters / Family Feuds Are Necessary In Order For Justice To Prevail(history Of Kabalega) / Buhari would be killed if he comes to public I swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.