Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed (1641 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by igist360: 2:43am On Dec 22, 2017
A man, Everisto Gwekwerere, got the shock of his life after finding his wife naked in another man’s bedroom on his arrival.

Gwekwerere was dragged to the Mwenezi Civil Court by his wife, Sharai Nyanisi, who was seeking a protection order.

In her application concerning the case which happened in Zimbabwe, Nyanisi told the court that although she was no longer interested in living with Gwekwerere, he was still pursuing her wherever she went.

On his part, Gwekwerere told the court that his long-time wife was ashamed of returning home because he caught her stark-naked with another man. He told the court that upon his return from South Africa where he works, he was alerted that his wife was in an extra-marital affair with another man.

“We have been married for 17 years and we are blessed with four children. “When I returned from work, my wife requested to go to his parents’ place of residence.

So, I gave her the permission; but I was later tipped that she had, instead, gone to Laxson’s place at Mwenezana Estates cottages.

“Since I know the place, I went straight to Laxson’s house and got in, uninvited. “I found my wife and Laxson naked in the same blankets.

I just ordered them to get dressed so that we could negotiate peacefully; but my wife immediately fled soon after getting dressed,” said Gwekwerere.

He claimed that he pursued Nyanisi simply because he was worried about her safety following the embarrassing incident. Nyanisi, who did not dispute Gwekwerere’s version of events, said she was no longer interested in Gwekwerere and did not want him to interfere in her personal life.

Magistrate Honest Musiiwa took time to counsel the two and later granted Nyanisi the protection order. He ordered Gwekwerere not to visit Nyanisi at her new place of residence and to refrain from any form of violence.

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2017/12/how-man-caught-his-wife-of-17-years.html

Re: How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by noblealuu: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Zimbabwe shocked

1 Like

Re: How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by Khd95(m): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Mugabe see wetin u don cause abi grin

The man been wan negotiate peacefully when another nigga dey shine his Wifey Congo wella..weaklin shocked
Re: How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by Oye0404(m): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Gone are d days when men used to be more infidel, its now a 50/50 thing. now I know dat what men do, women I duin it better.

But come to think of it, who are those jobless neighbors always monitoring other people's movement as if they are evil spirits
Re: How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by Authoreety: 5:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Seriously, una don tel mugabe?
Re: How A Man Caught His Wife Of 17 Years Naked On Another Man's Bed by Fieldlover: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2017
God no go shame me o

I seriously need help o
There's this married woman I've been eating her punany before I got to know that she is married
But she still want us to continue
She's very beautiful and still young in her early 20s
The point is, I fell in love with her, now I don't know how to stop the affair.....
Let no human born of a woman insult me pls.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Lady / She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy / #bbnaija: Marriage Photo's Exposed - Dee_one Is A Fully Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.