Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? (488 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by ken281: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2017
I’m currently in a long distance relationship with a woman from the Philippines. Through a romance tour, I was able to meet her in person. We’ve been together for eight months now and I was thinking if it would be the right time to send her something special. I’m a man with expensive taste and of course, I want nothing but the best for my lady.

The number one gift I have in mind is jewelry, but I’m wondering if this idea is too much? My friends suggest that I should send her something a little less expensive first but I can’t deny that a gorgeous woman deserves something equally beautiful.

A few options I’m seriously considering are couple rings, a necklace with her birthstone as a pendant, and a bracelet. Her favorite flowers are roses which I’m also planning to send along with the jewelry, if I do decide to push through with the idea.

What do you guys think? Should I buy jewelry as my first gift to her or is it a bit too much? If I do decide to buy, which one should I give to her? I wasn’t planning to make this into a big of a deal but her birthday is coming up and I’m sort of panicking with what to get her. Tips and suggestions please! I really need some help with this!
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by whonamehelp(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2017
chairman, your mumurism just bag chieftency title for una village.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by koolaid87: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2017
It's none of our buz. God loves a clandestine giving
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by lalanice(f): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Are you just asking her out?? Or you are already dating?
Why does it matter what you buy and how much?
as long as it came from your heart.

Your friends are telling you to buy her something cheaper ...smh , you may actually buy what's less expensive and she'd like it better but don't be buying it just because you don't want to spend buy because you think she would like it.

Note: you claim to have high taste, and she probably has noticed if she notices less in what you buy for her you may not loose the relationship but the value will be gone

By the way your jewelry idea seems nice.
You can never go wrong with a nice piece of jewelry.
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by KardinalZik(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Oga, NOBODY SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT TO GIVE TO YOUR BABE. Make your choice and stick by it.

A HINT:

Pinay ladies love petty things, especially, flowers and necklaces. I know this coz my elder brother is married to a Fillipino lady.

So, I'll advice you go for that pendant necklace and a super beautiful flower.

JUST BE CAREFUL HOW YOU SPEND COZ MAJORITY OF THEM ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY. But when they love, they love unconditionally.
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by Burgerlomo: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's depends on the country in abroad where you want to buy the jewelry from because it's something like China then that will be perfectly okay grin
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
lalanice:
Are you just asking her out?? Or you are already dating?
Why does it matter what you buy and how much?
as long as it came from your heart.

Your friends are telling you to buy her something cheaper ...smh , you may actually buy what's less expensive and she'd like it better but don't be buying it just because you don't want to spend buy because you think she would like it.

Note: you claim to have high taste, and she probably has noticed if she notices less in what you buy for her you may not loose the relationship but the value will be gone

By the way your jewelry idea seems nice.
You can never go wrong with a nice piece of jewelry.
some people self get time.
Re: Thinking Of Buying My Gf Abroad Jewelry, Is It Too Much? by udysweet(f): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2017
I make beaded jewelry please patronised me she'll love them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Feel Pressured To Say Yes To A Public Marriage Proposal / 10 Ways Honey Can Help 80 Years Old Man Perform In Bed / FFK Pens Down Lovely Message About Ex Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.