Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? (726 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Xbee007(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Ladies picture this scenario. You are about to plunge to your death and the only lifeline you have is your boyfriend's balls. Well he is screaming and crying that you should leave his balls alone. Ladies, would you leave his balls alone or hang on to it till help arrives?

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
grin
I hope it don't happen. But I won't let go, my life over any man's life anyday.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
The pain he'll be experiencing at that moment will make him release his hands from the rope. So that makes the lady a loser too.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Xbee007(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
The pain he'll be experiencing at that moment will make him release his hands from the rope. So that makes the lady a loser too.
How could the lady miss his two legs grin grin grin and went for the third shocked shocked. They are both going down if that lady fail to get either of his two legs.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
This is hilarious...I won't let go oh. Let us kuku fall and die together. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
smart you
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
the only thing i care 'bout right now is the tempting impeccable view the men below must be geting lipsrsealed

call me a perv all you want,....i dont give a fvck undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by makydebbie(f): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Dramadiddy:
smart you
wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by makydebbie(f): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xbee007:

How could the lady miss his two legs grin grin grin and went for the third shocked shocked. They are both going down if that lady fail to get either of his two legs.
I tell you. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Lec25(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
grin
I hope it don't happen. But I won't let go, my life over any man's life anyday.
hey you are a barrack girl?
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Gofwane(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
the only thing i care 'bout right now is the tempting impeccable view the men below must be geting lipsrsealed

call me a perv all you want,....i dont give a fvck undecided
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Funny how she left d legs to hold dick... grin
Wel ryt now its not abt if anybody is leaving anything, they're both going down lobatan
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Xbee007(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Funny how she left d legs to hold dick... grin
Wel ryt now its not abt if anybody is leaving anything, they're both going down lobatan
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Meeeeh I will not let go jare.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Earrings: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
The lifeline will probably let go of her soon cheesy.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Go Off This Lifeline? by Fadiga24(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
What are they doing in front of a hotel?

abi she be Ashawo.

(1) (Reply)

~girls!!! Guys!!!~ 5 Tips to last longer In Bed . / Her Prayer Request Is Affecting Relationship / Four Special Things You Didn’t Know About Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.