Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) (43211 Views)

Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / See How Elrufai Made Mincemeat Of Nigerian Army Under GEJ(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by LifeDrama: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
President Buhari's old tweet reacting to the Fuel scarcity during Goodluck Jonathan's administration.

He tweeted: "The countless man hours that will be spent at petrol stations today, will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so. - GMB"

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/572467455177539584

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/22/president-buharis-old-tweet-reacting-to-fuel-during-gej-pics/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by whonamehelp(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Annnonymous: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin Its much easier to rant about the ills of the government when you're not in power.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by EternalTruths: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
When will people like Sarrki abandon this Ship called Buhari.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Kemperor: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
What more do u expect from an empty vessel dullard President?

Karma is a good thing

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by tribalistseun: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari na scam, he can't give what he doesn't have.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Lomprico2: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:

Can u imagine?

15 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2017
He needs to read this again!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by olaniyi0(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari issa big fool without vision

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by malware: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2017
WHENEVER I SEE BUHARI: Bring back our corruption

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by emmie14: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Na Jonathan cause the correct situation in fuel stations

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by captainprogress(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2017
PMB...you are a failure, that's all.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by dukie25: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Dullardeen President, but where are the Dullardeens to defend the indefensible?

Dullardeens right now.
cc:sarrki

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by sureheaven(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
And so what........... cool cool cool
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by ifyan(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Hmm

Karma they say is really a Bitch.

APC zombies & BMC come and defend this ohhhh.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Useless man

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
shocked shocked

Some people can be very useless I swear

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by smulti(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2017
sai baba ??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Simpledude0847(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
LifeDrama:
President Buhari's old tweet reacting to the Fuel scarcity during Goodluck Jonathan's administration.

He tweeted: "The countless man hours that will be spent at petrol stations today, will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so. - GMB"

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/572467455177539584

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/22/president-buharis-old-tweet-reacting-to-fuel-during-gej-pics/
The Scam!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Built2last: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
They packaged him in suit and sold him to us. We bought and now we are entangled

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by emsheddy(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
My only concern is that we will make the same mistake again come 2019

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by nawtyme: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Thank God the internet never forgets.

Baba God Noni

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by potent5(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Be careful what you say today cause it might come back to haunt you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by chuksjuve(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari and Apc are the punishment we Nigerians deserve for using religion and region as criteria rather than intellect and competence

Check my signature

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by nawtyme: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
OH my God. Did he really say that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6448099_screenshot1_png23084232167afd48409f2a3f8802a82a

To say I fit see Buhari now.

I go say Oga take this.

(If to say e dey possible)

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by thesolutions(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2017
All of you can make your noise but it won't change a thing.

During this period, migration is always at it Peak. Some people had to curtail it so as to ensure some places in Nigeria won't become empty.

By so doing, More Dollar for import is saved, more locally refined product is sold by NNPC and Forte Oil, who are the marketers of our own locally refined products, resulting to great profit for the stakeholders in those companies.

When you have power, you always have have someone to blame for every miss-rule. So don't blame the government for blaming you for panic buying, blaming marketers for hoarding, and even blaming US for deliberate sabotage of the government over it decision not to reorganise Jerusalem as the Capital city of Israel.

Just enjoy what you have now and stop complaining because no one is going to do anything about it. Not even a rumour of impeachment will be heard. That's just the way it is.

Cheers!
dsurest:

Did you say this during Jonathan's regime? Hypocrites everywhere!!!

adetayo234:

Oga, kindly shut your mouth. Fuel scarcity began long before Nigeria voted against the US regarding Jerusalem. Once more, please shut up. Buhari had no excuse.

One thing you and your unproductive party and president have been doing since you assumed power is to blame others. This time around, it is not Jonathan; it is now America. You mean the same America that forced buhari on Nigerians?

It is always the fault of others except yours.

c064647491:

Something must be really wrong with you.
If you like blame Sango for the scarcity!
During the previous regime, it was the then president! Now it’s everything and everyone except the present one!
Continue ehhh
Continue

eph12:

There's no way the person behind this post is mentally sound. Absolutely no way. My guess is that hunger has almost crippled his ability to reason.

I thought I was writing in English. My education needs to be re-visited. I'll do that.

Thank you all above for letting me know my flaws.

I still think you should go through my post again though. You might hear something else other than what you have been programmed to hear. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by jericco1(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2017
I hope he sees this tweet.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by felixomor: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Eiya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Predicted Willie Obiano's Re-Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.