Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) (43227 Views)

Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / See How Elrufai Made Mincemeat Of Nigerian Army Under GEJ(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
may it not be well for him and those who supported this fraud. i just bot 10 litres for 3k now, woe unto pmb
in the era of your ineffectual buffoon, we bought fuel for 500 naira a litre

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by tribalistseun: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but he has be giving you what he don't have for the past 2yrs
well see the condition the whole country is in.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by DerideGull(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
jericco1:
I hope he sees this tweet.

How do you expect a walking dead to see? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by jericco1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

How do you expect a walking dead to see? grin grin grin
lol. fear the walking dead.
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
the so called ngene ukwuenu and sarrki will not and will never visit this thread.they will only peep and zoom off

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by kennieG(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
It's obvious this man Buhari never knew he's gonna be President someday when he's making all dis utterances.. What goes around comes around
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by surgical: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
EternalTruths:
When will people like Sarrki abandon this Ship called Buhari.
Have you heard of abobaku before, he will die with buhari. that is his destiny, it was for buhari that his parents labour to raise him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by surgical: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
emsheddy:
My only concern is that we will make the same mistake again come 2019
only fools will make such mistake again , nigerians are a smart people, trust me. ,they will do the needful, in a fledging democracy, its usually like that, once the people becomes aware of their rights and the power they wield things are bound to change.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Juliusdking(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ass hole :PAss hole
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by dsurest(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
thesolutions:
All of you can make your noise but it won't change a thing.

During this period, migration is always at it Peak. Some people had to curtail it so as to ensure some places in Nigeria won't become empty.

By so doing, More Dollar for import is saved, more locally refined product is sold by NNPC and Forte Oil, who are the marketers of our own locally refined products, resulting to great profit for the stakeholders in those companies.

When you have power, you always have have someone to blame for every miss-rule. So don't blame the government for blaming you for panic buying, blaming marketers for hoarding, and even blaming US for deliberate sabotage of the government over it decision not to reorganise Jerusalem as the Capital city of Israel.

Just enjoy what you have now and stop complaining because no one is going to do anything about it. Not even a rumour of impeachment will be heard. That's just the way it is.

Cheers!
Did you say this during Jonathan's regime? Hypocrites everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Kasguy: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
It's very easy 4 u as outsider to criticize govt bt 4 u to govern and execute human needs is very real. Though dat is d case when u are not ready for power when u were entrusted wit power despite been in power for close to 3 years now Pmb is still giving mal-administration of previous govt as an excuse for his dwindling popularity before Nigerians. Pls let pray 4 God interventions for us to come out from this mess
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Ejjis(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
I said it....

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by fx45(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nasir123:
Nice,I like this.
This is not to say the present government is not trying their best.
By standard Buhary twit as a Nigerian is the 'fact' if we are knowledgeable and truthful.

In other words, the man(Buhari) can be handicapped now due to the type of people we've all turn (as u know are more that make his cabinet list).peopling peopling peopling peopling
Everybody should do the right thin in respective of who is in charge,that's the only time we can move as a nation and live like humans.

We are all guilty of her decay.
God bless Nigeria.
What is this ab0ki goon rambling about?
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Realist2: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari is a disaster, he is seasoned with hypocrisy, spiced with scam and frozen with fraud.
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by opribo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Talk is cheap.

None of his promises has been kept other that telling us that he never promised anything. soon now they will tell you he never tweeted this his phone was hacked.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by talk2emma: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Everybody knows buhari is a fool
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by sensei01: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
muhamodu buhari is a bastard, thunda will strike him aand all his afonja skull miners that brought him to power
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by thesolutions(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
dsurest:

Did you say this during Jonathan's regime? Hypocrites everywhere!!!

adetayo234:

Oga, kindly shut your mouth. Fuel scarcity began long before Nigeria voted against the US regarding Jerusalem. Once more, please shut up. Buhari had no excuse.

One thing you and your unproductive party and president have been doing since you assumed power is to blame others. This time around, it is not Jonathan; it is now America. You mean the same America that forced buhari on Nigerians?

It is always the fault of others except yours.

c064647491:

Something must be really wrong with you.
If you like blame Sango for the scarcity!
During the previous regime, it was the then president! Now it’s everything and everyone except the present one!
Continue ehhh
Continue

eph12:

There's no way the person behind this post is mentally sound. Absolutely no way. My guess is that hunger has almost crippled his ability to reason.

I thought I was writing in English. My education needs to be re-visited. I'll do that.

Thank you all above for letting me know my flaws.

I still think you should go through my post again though. You might hear something else other than what you have been programmed to hear. Just saying.
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by gaskiyamagana: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Despite the love I have for PMB, his character, policy and administration; having no lasting solution to this fuel scarcity is a minus of serious implication on his criticism of GEJ administration with particular reference to petroleum.
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by EKOSuperior(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Corrupt fellow. Vegetable, fool!
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Frankenstein90(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mehn pmb don Tay for Twitter ooh boy �
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Frankenstein90(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
EKOSuperior:
Corrupt fellow. Vegetable, fool!
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
Buhari na scam, he can't give what he doesn't have.
what the f*** did this dude actually make this comment?
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by DONFASZY(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
We want most corruption GEJ back?dis is wat some people r arguing in long queue yesterday

Do u blame dem Frm dat day...fuel was increased frm N87 to N145since den?i lost my bliv?
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by eroticecstasy: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Built2last:
They packaged him in suit and sold him to us. We bought and now we are entangled

buhari is like what we buy at black market
Re: President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) by oyeleyeearl(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
what goes around comes around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gwanara Youths Prevent Saraki's Supporters From Entering Their Village. Photos / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Deletes Her Tweet Congratulating Tinubu / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.