Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba (759 Views)

N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / FG Petrol Subsidy Now N26 Per Liter / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Voting for Baba has finally made me tear for the first time. After selling 10 liters of fuel to me at 3,300 the aboki black marketer told me that this was a Christmas gift to them from Baba. With all the enduring hardship of 2015 - 2017 i ask myself when will the general masses get any tangible benefit from this government.
So many promises where made, I now realize its all lies, deceit and bigotry deliberately deployed to make Baba the HEAD, sadly most Nigerians are the BUTT in the body composition

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by captainprogress(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
PMB has been an ardent advocate of failure, he failed in 1983 and he's failing today.

Am so surprise that people who claim to be advocate of good governance cannot sweep this incompetent and total disgrace away.

A vote cast for PMB is a vote cast for hardship. My fellow Nigerians, let us ATIKULATE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by Celcius: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Mehn....so my case is even better. Bought a litre for N200 today at Agbara in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by whitebeard(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
In as much as we continue to vote for old generation politicians nothing will ever change.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by clevvermind(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2017
And zombies will still come to defend the dullard.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by tuniski: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2017
whitebeard:
In as much as we continue to vote for old generation politicians nothing will ever change.
Let the new generation with substance come forward. It is not wishful thinking!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by dukie25: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Baba is working, working against us since 1983.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by 9icest: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
I came home from Malay wanting to flex around in new RX. Fuel sef I no see. And this heat, menh, May God punish anybody who vote for buhari in 2019. Anyone but this cow herder. Imagine, having a potential suya seller as my president. So sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by blaqoracle: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Voting for Baba has finally made me tear for the first time. After selling 10 liters of fuel to me at 3,300 the aboki black marketer told me that this was a Christmas gift to them from Baba. With all the enduring hardship of 2015 - 2017 i ask myself when will the general masses get any tangible benefit from this government.
So many promises where made, I now realize its all lies, deceit and bigotry deliberately deployed to make Baba the HEAD, sadly most Nigerians are the BUTT in the body composition
if true,you only being stupi.d for enriching your oppressors
Re: I Just Bought Fuel At 330 Naira Per Liter. Thank You Baba by goldviaggra: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
One LionDeLeo has some excuse to give for the hike in fuel price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra, Borno… Nine States ‘owing Workers After Paris Club Refund. / The History And Meaning Of "Palestine" And "Palestinians" / Appointments In Military And Intelligence Agencies Under Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.