Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) (32178 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by WotzupNG: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Below are pictures of the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo Osinbajo in the Christmas festivity mood.

The couple had a Christmas photoshoot with the pictures shared on Instagram by the VP's wife.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/vp-yemi-osinbajo-wife-lovely-christmas-photoshoot.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Donexy16(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Very decent woman.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Angeleena(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by bloodmoneyspita: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Osibade lied....
a midget and a short term problem that will expire in 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by jfking2005(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.

VP office na spare tyre so worry less, Na Buari dey run the show!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
That is the family of my vice president, may God bless them.

Your ascension to the seat of the president after Buhari in 2023 is undebatable. Monkeys and pigs can go and screw their cursed @rsses, I don't give a damn.

Meanwhile, I don't talk with monkeys.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..
At least he has escaped being a dwarf and presently the vice president of the most populous black nation in the world.

Now, compare this with ipob pigs whose destinies are decided by one albino fraudster presently at large.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by FRESHG(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
OSINBAJO IS A WILLING TOOL IN THE HAND OF THE NORTHERNERS. HE WILL BE USED TO DESTROY SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS THE WAY THEY ARE CURRENTLY USING BABE FREEZE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol..they look true to type in the third pic.

Zombies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by WotzupNG: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Kenzico(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lovely Pictures from the 2nd Family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:

You surely don't know anything about blessing if Jonathan was a blessing for you God I wonder what failure might be.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is the family of my vice president, may God bless them.

Your ascension to the seat of the president after Buhari in 2023 is undebatable. Monkeys and pigs can go and screw their cursed @rsses, I don't give a damn.

Meanwhile, I don't talk with monkeys.

I am yoruba but he wont be President. Dont deceive yourself. He is too soft to be in politics. What has he done to protect christians since he was became VP?

He is the weak link in the predicament of Christians in the present day Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
OSINBAJO IS A WILLING TOOL IN THE HAND OF THE NORTHERNERS. HE WILL BE USED TO DESTROY SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS THE WAY THEY ARE CURRENTLY USING BABE FREEZE.

Exactly. He is the sabotuer that is being used. We need another yoruba firebrand christian to occupy the the office.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into.

The VP is the willing tool of the North. I maintain that and i challenge any true omoluabi to counter my assertions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by three: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
And this guy is supposedly one of the smartest of the APC lot but clearly suffers from alternating bouts of emotional intelligence.

The purchasing power of the Naira has been grossly eroded due to tag team economic terrorism policies of the APC. Tag team between PYO and PMB. Due to this there's less value in one's pocket.

#EndSARS has been trending for a multitude of very adverse reasons and still not a word from the change agents.

Recovered loot is being relooted and new loot is being arranged. Further Suffering has been unleashed on Nigerians because his principal wanted to be VP at any cost.

And here he is doing 'motion' picture photoshoot while people are enmeshed in fuel queues for fuel they will burn in Traffic because of the fuel queues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
can i come to collect my xmas gift bcus it seem u are d new father chrismas
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Hedonistically: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Idiot. Fire burn you and that your miserable wife.

You're busy snapping foolish Christmas pictures and feeling cozy, while the rest of the country groans in abject suffering. May God punish you and your family, fake bastard pastor. If you had a genuine calling as a pastor, you would have resigned if you're incapable of bringing the so-called change you and that maggot from Daura promised. But no. The power is too sweet, so even you would stay and blame Jonathan, under whom Nigeria was a lot lot LOT better.

You are enjoying the long siren blaring convoys, protected by 200 policemen, DSS, etc., living in Aguda House, feeding fat on Nigeria, while the suffering your government imposed on Nigerians is escalating daily. Again may you burn to Ashes, along with that fake SU wife of yours. Pretentious, hypocritical, abominable bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Useless people
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by dafeyankee: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2017

Coward.

You said this rubbish then quickly deactivated your acct.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Egein(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigerians are suffering, queuing for petrol and this insensitive minuscule dwarf is sharing photos. Idiots. APC is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Scar44: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
u no too get sense bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by oshe111(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
This osibaba worwor wit brain ooo

lil makeup n he wud look like smigos......

His wife on the other hand is very #meek unlike the pretentious Devil BOOHARRY
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Daraph(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

Buhari is working

Buhari deserves 2nd term

Edakun all the nonsense talk should not enter 2018 with us.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by wellmax(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017

Legend of the seeker.

When Mr clueless was VP what did he achieve.

When he became presido sef, he turned Nigeria to PDP ATM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017

Admit it
He is 100 times better than Namadi Sambo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.