Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (44944 Views)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Sparky12(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2019

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is pictured above at an event with his wife, Dolapo, and their children, Damilola and Kiki.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/lovely-photo-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo-his.html?m=1

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Sparky12(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Sirmuel1(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
You posted this at 3:37pm, and it's already on the front page at 3:40pm.

And you still dey follow me drag FTC

I hail oh!!! cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by odinaccess: 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Sellfish(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
Even though I do not like Osinbade

Nice pics smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by reccy(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
To those who God Has blessed, you need not talk, action justifies the rest .

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Diospropio: 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
Lovely couple

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
This woman is always hungrying me like shawama

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by grandstar(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2019
I thought he had 3 daughters. Which one is kikii?
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by wolesmile(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2019
The kind of news our Mods move to Front Page these days, ehn. What is news worthy in the above?

Those days, I used to run to Nairaland for quality, up to date news. But these days....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by lee4cent(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2019
Cute Pix, May d Almighty Allah guide and protect you and your entire family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by trulymatters(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2019
Kiki do you want me
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
I just like this family

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Esomchi800(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Electdbahdguy(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS HUNGERING MY BALLS! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by ryloy: 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
Wailers and sadists will soon arive

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by spirul77: 3:43pm On May 28, 2019
if only I can get a wife like osinbajo's, I for just get rest of mind for the rest of my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Waakanda: 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
... as they get set to be sworn in (again) tomorrow cool

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by demolinka(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
I suppose marry one of those girls o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Danwakae(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
PYO may rule to recompense for.Late Awo, as a pay back to his wife(Awo's daughter)

But that would 2047.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by helinues: 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Happy family

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Craigslists: 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Lol

Osubande the tradermoni scammer!

Where is the N500 billion allocated for Social Investment Scheme??

Yahoo yahoo Pastor cum politician.
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by kennosklint(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2019
All the properties wei this man get who go inherit them last last...
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Jonathenn: 3:45pm On May 28, 2019
sad
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by adegeye38(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by columbus007(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2019
I dont understand and i don't trust all this afonjas inrespective on their positions, niw why is that girl pointing to her dad's preek angry
Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2019
Women are powerful...

“I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she will give you a baby. If you give her a house, she will give you a home. If you give her groceries, she will give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be …ready to receive a ton of shit!”

- William Golding, British Novelist, Playwright and Poet, 1911–1993.

Please this exclude transgenders and she/male like Bobrisky...and her/his friend tontolite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki by NobleAngell(f): 3:47pm On May 28, 2019
Where is Kiki? Or better still, which is Kiki?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Britain Warns Twitter & Facebook To Regulate Their Sites Content / Governor Ganduje Inspects Underground Pedestrian Tunnel In Kano (Photos) / Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.