Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says (18053 Views)

Hushpuppi: Dogara Blasts APC, Says He's Ready To Go To Jail If Indicted / PDP And Atiku Are Two Badly Damaged Products - APC / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
The All Progressives Congress (APC) says the scarcity of premium motor spirit (PMS) is artificial.

In a tweet on Friday, the ruling party blamed the unavailability of petroleum products on ” some stakeholders hoarding allocated products”.

It, however, regretted any inconvenience the scarcity might have brought Nigerians, saying relevant agencies were working on the issue.

“There’s no ‘actual scarcity’. Just some stakeholders hoarding allocated products in order to cause artificial scarcity + panic buying, for their own selfish interests,” the tweet read.

“However, it’s unaccountable, even as relevant authorities are on the matter. Any inconvenience is regretted.”

The return of fuel queues has entered its third week. Nigerians have taken to social media to lament the inconvenience.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has promised that the queues would end this week.

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-fuel-scarcity-artificial

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/944185313462800384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecable.ng%2Fapc-fuel-scarcity-artificial

1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Annnonymous: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tell us something we don't already know..

40 Likes

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Homeboiy: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Another story to tell

94 Likes

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by castrokins(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Make God Punish All Of Una

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
I see this evil party prefer lies to solution ...Please font let them decieve you , Nobody is hoarding any fuel any where , is it Oando thats hoarding fuel abi it Forte Oil ...the truth is there is no fuel in any of the depots due to pricing concerns and many marketers have no been importing due to negative disparities in cost to profits margins ..Don let this eveil govt feed you with lies any further.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by OLADD: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bunch of idiots. So it's ordinary citizens that would stop hoarding? Are DPR officials not been paid to monitor fuel racketeering? Is Buhari not the substansive minister of Petroleum? Was hoarding not a causative factor for scarcity during the last administration for which GEJ was condemned by APC? May God punish all of you including Buhari for lying your way to power.

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by clevvermind(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Apc is just a stupid party.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
APC grin grin grin
Soon it will be Libyan or Cameroonian dealers responsible for stealing our fuel. grin grin grin

Where is Lai?
I need to know who he would like to blame for this one
grin

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Paperwhite(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
OLADD:
Bunch of idiots. So it's ordinary citicens that would stop hoarding? Are DPR officials not been paid to monitor fuel racketeering? Is Buhari not the substansive minister of Petroleum? Was hoarding not a causative factor for scarcity during the last administration for which GEJ was condemned by APC? May God punish all of you including Buhari for lying your way to power.
You said my mind.Thanks.When it was Jonathan, Buhari was talking this shit. undecided
[/b]"President Buhari's old tweet reacting to the Fuel scarcity during Goodluck Jonathan's administration.

He tweeted: "The countless man hours that will be spent at petrol stations today, will reduce our productivity as a nation.This should not be so. - GMB"

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/572467455177539584

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/22/president-buharis-old-tweet-reacting-to-fuel-during-gej-pics/"[b]

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by mercyp001(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
few weeks ago FG Blames Fuel Shortage On "WINTER" according to Liar Mohammed,
Minister of Information and Culture.
Now No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just
Hoarding Products.
I said it and i will say it again APC is a scam.
By 2019 we will use our votes to bulldoze Buhari out of Aso Rock and we will burn dat der useless dirty brooms.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by fitzmayowa: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
I hope APC will not blame harmattan for the fuel scarcity when they run out of people to blame...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by fitzmayowa: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I see this evil party prefer lies to solution ...Please font let them decieve you , Nobody is hoarding any fuel any where , is it Oando thats hoarding fuel abi it Forte Oil ...the truth is there is no fuel in any of the depots due to pricing concerns and many marketers have no been importing due to negative disparities in cost to profits margins ..Don let this eveil govt feed you with lies any further.

I begin to wonder how easy it is to hoard what is not available, maybe non availability is the new definition for hoarding...

APC continues to take nigerians for a ride with this their useless lies...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by gurunlocker: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
These guys always find a way to defend their failure...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by apriko(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thank God this time you are not blaming Gej.....# sense fall on you Apc

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by tuoyoojo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
as usual

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by okachie1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ndi ara

Before Buhari came to power:

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!

I was buying fuel at N87 per liter, but later N145. Now currently selling from N280-400 They said it is just a temporal hardship for the nation to move on!

I was paying 1,000 NEPA Bill, but later N5,000, they said it is to ensure steady electricity!

I was buying a pack of sugar at N250 but now N500. They said I should thank God for this government!

Sanusi raised alarm about missing $20 billion during GEJ administration, later reduced it to $10 billion, the nation was agog. Under Buhari Kachukwu raised alarm of misappropriation of $26 billion, no reduction but he was asked to go and reconcile with Baru and story ends!
Naira was 178 to $1 under GEJ administration ,but under Buhari administration it went up to N500 to $1 and now exchanging for over N306 to $1 and we are told the economy is the focus of this government!
HoS raised alarm that my president was aware of Maina's return but choses to be quiet, no denial, yet, no reason was given to Nigerians for that!

We used to have presidential media chat in which d president keeps citizens abreast with what's happening, we only had it once under this administration and no reason is given for the alienation of the citizens!

Almost 3 years gone, no single project has been commissioned under a government that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!

I can go on and on...but, my challenge is that, people keep saying that PMB is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, even when this is not his first time in government. I am yet to be convinced." APC AND BUHARI NA SCAM. #copied

144 Likes 21 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Alariiwo: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Most filling stations have fuel now.. they are not just selling out of fear of when next their tanker load will come.

The so called stakeholders are the real problem with Nigeria. Govt. should look for a way to clip their wings once and for all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Nevee: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is this a country?

The average Nigerian accepts that the government has failed and has no plan for him so he strives unnecessarily harder and relies on alternatives for his daily essentials. He depends on his generator for power, he digs his borehole for water and builds an overshadowing fence around his bungalow for security.

Transport fares have more than doubled, workers are being owed tens of months in salaries. Now think of hundreds of SMEs that would halt production because there is no fuel at a time that should be their peak period (where the festive period should drive demand). Think of the jobs that'd be lost. Tech companies that are engines of growth in other economies are shutting down in Nigeria. Not too long ago, Konga sacked over 70% of it's workforce, efritin.com folded up, Businesses like Innoson's are being strangled and gasping for air, Manufacturers are moving their plants to neighbouring countries like Ghana.

Meanwhile, somewhere in China, a road with solar panel is being constructed to charge electric vehicles. It would also be connected to the national grid to remit excess power generated. Now, that's change. You have to always prepare yourself to respond to changes in your environment. It's either you get in or get out, you can't stay over the fence. Nokia learnt this the hard way.

But it doesn't end there. Once you make a genuine attempt to help the nation and do what is right, you are seen as an enemy. Ask Sanusi, ask Kachikwu (of recent).

Yet, all we may have to offer in 2018 is Buhari vs Atiku. Perhaps, we deserve the kind of leaders we get.

I share my boss' opinion who said you have not started living until you have the chance to go outside Nigeria (of course, to a more developed economy).

26 Likes

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by bedspread: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
.....EVEN LAI MOHAMMED OR BOLAJI REFUSED TO APPEND THEIR NAMES WITH THIS LIE....

It's now APC says.....
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY SCAMMED

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Built2last: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
APC is a high definition of scam. 145 and scarcity. And you still tell people queueing for hours that it's artificial

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by amamahdaniel(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lying has become a normal thing in naija now. Hell fire will be full of APC officials and their supporters!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Udafid: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Party of clowns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by ceezarhh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
APC is full of sarcastic liars...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by kolafolabi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Madness is when you go and queue for fuel, buy it at N180 per litre, drive on bad road, get home to pour some in your gen so you can charge your phone just to make a thread on how we should give Buhari more time.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by chibbyRJ(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided

6 Likes

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by bokunrawo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lies

3 Likes

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by sotall(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
OK
Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by lilfreezy: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
But but but during Goodlucks tenure it was his fault grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by infoservant: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is this true?

In other news, check my signature/profile to visit my blog to see latest job posts and business tips. I just posted a free complete tutorial on how to make money without stress or investment.
Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Somebody go blaim somebody sha ni
Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
okachie1:
Ndi ara
grin
Before Buhari came to power:

I was buying a bag of rice N7,500 but later N23,000. Now N16,000. They said its for my own good, that local farmers are now very rich!
I was buying a bag of Semo N1,550 but later N3400. They said it is just to ensure food sufficiency!
that has the highest history of budget in Nigeria!
. #copied
una dey copy sha ... I guess you have some comments copied someqhere for every kind of post ...�� grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says by MakeADifference: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
gurunlocker:
These guys always find a way to defend their failure...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP / Hilux Cars Donated To Police Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Atiku Missing As Buhari Presides Over APC Caucus Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.