Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why You Should Date A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Date A Gold Digger (648 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
In my defense, I am not entirely a gold digger, I appreciate other qualities in guys as I have asserted in my previous post. Certainly I am a teeny bit turned on by material things, tell me which girl doesn’t like a guy who buys her gold jewelry and free meals and all other good stuff.  I think it’s high time we come to accept that we are all low-key gold-diggers. Trust me, I know a lot of girls who parade themselves saying "money can’t buy my love’’ but who would take a second look at you  if you rake in a monthly income of less than a six figures or you don’t own a Range.
I’m not trying to judge any sister, besides I agreed earlier that I'm one myself, so we may all be in this together. I just want you to embrace that money loving attitude and flaunt it like a middle finger at society, go girl! You should have your goals, no one should tell you otherwise.
Short guys don't complain when a girl says she has a thing for tall guys, so why are you all taking it personal, being broke can be changed, well unless you decide to remain that way.  A few guys sent me mails that they were considering hitting the gym after I wrote my previous post. I really appreciated the way they responded positively to my influence.
Our economy is going berserk, one days you’re happily loading an online cart of some Victoria secrets lingerie, the next day the exchange rate is shoving shit in your face. No one is financially stable in the country you can only be financially comfortable, so nothing stops you from leaching onto the guy who’s still going to be comfortable even when the tides of economic instability are rocking the boat, it’s called adaptation.
Now for the guys who get upset when it seems like she only likes you for your money, and you're complaining you want someone that’ll appreciate you for you. I think it’ll be helpful for you to understand something, that being rich is something some pathetic guys out there are wishing for, so make use of it. it’s no different from being handsome, tall or intelligent, they are all fine qualities you possess(money being the finest).
I understand your fear that your wealth is the only thing that attracts the money loving ho! as you may call her, and immediately your’e broke she’s leaving. I’m sorry to tell you that the same way a gold digger is going to abandon your sorry broke self when you lose your money is the same way any girl is going to leave you for a more handsome or well built individual, if they were the reasons she was initially attracted, so why stress yourself ? well except a sort of emotional connection has been established, and emotions don’t just develop, there must be an attraction and some complex stuff no one understands, I mean some girls freaking leave good guys for guys who tell jokes, you can’t understand us.
Finally for the girls, don’t let anyone take you on a moral lecture on why money isn’t important in relationships, because love doesn't pay for your designer clothes and shoes, money does!!!!. For the guys who keep complaining, take your money and get yourself finest girlfriend in the market, but be smart about it. winks*

Temi B for sauceandsound

temi is a rising video vixen who loves attention,enjoys expensive trips all over the world and would love to own her own private jet.
https://www.sauceandsound.com/temis-skirt-18-episode-3/
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Oxster(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Me??....speechless

Thread??....useless gringringrin
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one cheesy.
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Fadiga24(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Idiots everywhere, what happened to making money for yourself.

Teamindependentwomen cheesy
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Saintsammurai(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
As usual..

The naira land association of oloshos and its members will rush to the thread and start saying nice thread, on point op, nice one op..

But the truth is that come 2019 politicians will use some of them to win elections..
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Op you think through your anus
Re: Why You Should Date A Gold Digger by Lagboyinibadan(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is exciting

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoots Are Back In 2018 - Cute Couple Share Theirs. / Food Is Ready. Oya Kum Follow Me Chop / Photos: Nigerian Lesbian Celebrates Her Partner On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.