Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) (38170 Views)

Border Closure: Pandemonium As Imo Rice Traders Flee From Custom / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Ogun State Gov. Launches State Own Rice, MITROS Rice, See Price (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Over to my Imo state brothers,was the rice produced in Imo state?Nigerians did not find it funny with Governor Okorocha as he shares rice allegedly produced in Imo state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/governor-okorocha-shares-rice-allegedly.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol.
Repackaging imported rice into a "made in Imo " printed bags.
He try small shaa.
Half bread is better than none.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
the bags of rice are already looking like statues of rice

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by tribalistseun: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoroawusa is an idiott, he probably would have smuggled rice from Thailand just to repack them and call them imo rice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2qzygtkYY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Guinness book of record loading for both Lai Mohammed and Rochas okorocha.....I mean this guys don set records n even broke their own records in this APC govt of scam

26 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Lol.
Repackaging imported rice into a "made in Imo " printed bags.
He try small shaa.
Half bread is better than none.

Abi oo.. The guy try this time. What of other govs
Who didn't share anything? Who has crucified them?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
scam!!smiley

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by legendte(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol. Okorocha

He is mentally unstable. An average Igbo man doesn't have these uncoordinated style of living. He lost it after his first term.

Much was given to him yet he disappointed almost everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Bolustical: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Everything about these people reeks of fraud, take it or leave it.

From Innoson to Uche Ogah to Ikpeazu tax issues, Obiano fake Ugu exports to rice repackaging by a governor! Haba!

Lagos, Ogun, Kebbi gave evidence of their rice farming but here rice just appeared from nowhere to the podium.

There is a lot wrong with honesty and good leader in the SE which Igbos must quickly find solutions to.

But no problem, even if they have no solutions to it, the Yorubas and Hausa are always available to be blamed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigerian leaders are not foreigners. They are Nigerians. You can't give what you don't have.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
The fact is there is a rice revolution taking place in Nigeria
Some producers r repackaging nigeria rice into bags with made in thailand written them

Btw.is it above imo to produce rice ?
Ogun just launched theirs.

Igbos respect urselves

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nmafuruaku Golden's comment got me laughing like hahahahhaha...akpuola the rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Arsenella007(f): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolustical:
Everything about these people reeks of fraud, take it or leave it.

From Innoson to Uche Ogah to Ikpeazu tax issues, Obiano fake Ugu exports to rice repackaging by a governor! Haba!

Lagos, Ogun, Kebbi gave evidence of their rice farming but here rice just appeared from nowhere to the podium.

There is a lot wrong with honesty and good leader in the SE which Igbos must quickly find solutions to.

But no problem, even if they have no solutions to it, the Yorubas and Hausa are always available to be blamed

You are mad and your kinsmen have refused to tell you that. Stop smoking dry Shit.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okorocha remains the best Governor no matter how hard ndi PDP try with their media propaganda.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/09/imo-partners-kebbi-state-launch-rice-anchor-borrowers-programme.html/amp

https://guardian.ng/business-services/money/imo-launches-rice-anchor-borrowers-n9-billion-loan-programme/amp/

http://www.imostateonline.com/releases/2190-imo-state-govt-launches-state-rice-anchor-borrowers-programme

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Wednesday launched Rice Anchor Borrower’s programme, with a charge to every adult in the state to embark on farming of rice among other products.
He also disclosed that the state had accessed N9 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria as approved for the state by the Federal Government for the project aimed at offering loans of about N210,000 to desirable person willing to accessed it.

In the ceremony held at Imo International Convention Centre (IICC), attended by the governor of Kebbi State, Abubakar Atiku Bagadu, a former governor of old Anambra State, Jim Nwobodo, officials of the CBN, among others, the governor declared that no land should be allowed fallow in the state, urging people to have the arrangement with the government to farm on lands.

Okorocha, said every enabling environment would be given to willing rice farmers to ensure that they actualize the aspiration, adding that in the North, the project was taken serious, even without much rain fall, maintaining that enough rain naturally falls in the Southeast , and Imo in particular to ginger farmers farm on rice.

He also charged religious priests , civil servants and rural dwellers to key into the project, stressing that it was one of the promises fulfilled by the All Progressives Congress (APC), led administration.

All the rural development leaders and women, in the communities, in the 27 Local Councils, Okorocha, charged, to ensure maximum utilization of the opportunity.

The governor extolled the Kebbi state governor for taking the lead in the project.In his speech, the Kebbi State governor, Bagadu, said the state government took the project very serious in 2015, stressing that the product was being produced in large quantity, advising that Imo should take it serious to succeed .

Commissioner for Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resources, Udo Agoha, who had explained the modalities for obtaining the facility, said his ministry was prepared to drive the programme.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by lovere: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Abagworo:
Okorocha remains the best Governor no matter how hard ndi PDP try with their media propaganda.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/09/imo-partners-kebbi-state-launch-rice-anchor-borrowers-programme.html/amp

https://guardian.ng/business-services/money/imo-launches-rice-anchor-borrowers-n9-billion-loan-programme/amp/

http://www.imostateonline.com/releases/2190-imo-state-govt-launches-state-rice-anchor-borrowers-programme

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Wednesday launched Rice Anchor Borrower’s programme, with a charge to every adult in the state to embark on farming of rice among other products.
He also disclosed that the state had accessed N9 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria as approved for the state by the Federal Government for the project aimed at offering loans of about N210,000 to desirable person willing to accessed it.

In the ceremony held at Imo International Convention Centre (IICC), attended by the governor of Kebbi State, Abubakar Atiku Bagadu, a former governor of old Anambra State, Jim Nwobodo, officials of the CBN, among others, the governor declared that no land should be allowed fallow in the state, urging people to have the arrangement with the government to farm on lands.

Okorocha, said every enabling environment would be given to willing rice farmers to ensure that they actualize the aspiration, adding that in the North, the project was taken serious, even without much rain fall, maintaining that enough rain naturally falls in the Southeast , and Imo in particular to ginger farmers farm on rice.

He also charged religious priests , civil servants and rural dwellers to key into the project, stressing that it was one of the promises fulfilled by the All Progressives Congress (APC), led administration.

All the rural development leaders and women, in the communities, in the 27 Local Councils, Okorocha, charged, to ensure maximum utilization of the opportunity.

The governor extolled the Kebbi state governor for taking the lead in the project.In his speech, the Kebbi State governor, Bagadu, said the state government took the project very serious in 2015, stressing that the product was being produced in large quantity, advising that Imo should take it serious to succeed .

Commissioner for Agriculture, Environment and Natural Resources, Udo Agoha, who had explained the modalities for obtaining the facility, said his ministry was prepared to drive the programme.
[/s]
you dey mad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Bolustical: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Counter all I said with facts and stop behaving like a PI*G & IdI*OT that Kanu called you.
[s]
Arsenella007:

You are mad and your kinsmen have refused to tell you that. Stop smoking dry Shit.
[/s]

19 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by wisino1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rochas ! Rochas !! Rochas !!! How many times did I call you........please stop this mockery

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
let the happiness continue, we Imolites celebrates your good effort, don't mind zombies. we appreciate good things when we see one and this is just it. Abeg give my own bag mek I carry dey go home..... some people from the waste are falling on themselves over Lipton without milk

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Flashh: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Very soon, you would see statue of people receiving rice in Imo State.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

Wetin I won carry rice do?
Mould me as your mould others( kpuom ka isi kpuo ibem)
Nkem oga apuzi iche?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have said it......... sacrifice, rituals, alms and atonement must be made at all cost. As usual people should go and eat their destiny ........ shame on nigerian leaders .....

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by bedspread: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
I FEAR ROCHAS THESE DAYS

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
a moment of silence for the people of Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na wa oh. Y'all don't understand Okorocha. Imo rice simply means rice distributed in Imo state grin. These APC people will not kill me with their childish lies

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by pol23: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Can someone give me this man's phone number.
I just wanna talk.

Akukubi San ju ki abi adojutini omo lo (better not to have a child than having a disgraceful and and unfortunate child)

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
DuchessLily:

Abi oo.. The guy try this time. What of other govs
Who didn't share anything? Who has crucified them?

Abi ooooo. I agree with you. Justify everything. He really tried. He is the kind of leader you all deserve. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Another lie from APC

Were are the farms? Who are the farmers? Which ministry supervised this innovation since IMO state state until recently was operating without commissioners ,for me, this is a business venture of a repackaged Thai rice contract handled by one of Rochas inlaws

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
vivypretty:
Nmafuruaku Golden's comment got me laughing like hahahahhaha...akpuola the rice

see them...owerri gals

Nne Akpuola giiii

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okorocha my man

Scammer of the year

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.