Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) (61729 Views)

Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 / Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Osinbajo Spotted Drinking Tea With N35 Sachet Milo / Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
it may not be power bank.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Teco2(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Is power bank used only because of power failure? Power bank is a mobile charging Device, u may not have time to charge ur phone and want to go out , u carry ur power bank and charge along the way. What is wrong in that

Don't mind them.....there are slanderers everywhere
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Teco2(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Saao:
abi, ready to defend anything from them. it means he and his boss are failure. it means power situation won't be solve anytime soon etc

Also ready to wail at the slightest opportunity. ....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Naruto87(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.

Power failure everywhere.

Am I the only one who thinks the Nigerian flag looks like a typical Islamic nation’s flag?

1. Pakistan Flag
2. Saudi Flag (Home of Mecca and Medina-terror breeding grounds)
3. Algiera Flag
4. Nigeria Flag (Another Islamic nation?)
guy grow sense smiley
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by silent10(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
deomelllo:

Anything can be an issue if you are ignorant, shallow, unintelligent, unexposed to the outside world, you have not left your village like the roadside ignorant illiterate Igbos in this thread.

Check out the meager IQ and low-grade intellect.

The man is standing in a well-lit room, but these ignorant and low IQ illiterates are still saying the VP is using power bank because of lack of electricity when it's very obvious that the power bank is not for office use but to keep his devices charged when he's out and mobile.

U quoted the wrong person
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Is power bank used only because of power failure? Power bank is a mobile charging Device, u may not have time to charge ur phone and want to go out , u carry ur power bank and charge along the way. What is wrong in that
you are right.just like trump is carrying his own power bank
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
I hear there is acute fuel scarcity in Nigeria.
Endemic corruption.
Extrajudicial killings by security forces
Flagrant disregard for court orders by the present government
Budget padding and abuse
Nepotism
Fulani terrosists
Infrastructure failure
Lack of press freedom/self censored press
Economic Strangulation caused by bad policies
All these your story no work.

you're diverting to another different context. u sed Nigeria flag is designed like that of the Islamic nations n dats what I'm enlightening u on. or r u tryin to say d flag is d cus of all d problems u listed? its d flag we talking bout n dont jump out of the context like a secondary sch kid trying to mak an argument from a myopic brain. how does ur "Nigeria flag is designed like that of the Islamic nations" now lead to fuel scarcity n other problems u listed above. is it d flag design that caused all the problems u listed or hw do they affect d flag that u had to link Nigerian problems to flag you're just a kid still growin, keep growin up bro. I'm done
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by shekauvsbuhari: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Saao:
hmm the hatred is much. I'm not from southeast oo, so anybody against people in govt is ipob?
that is the level to which some fools have degenerated.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.

Am I the only one who thinks the Nigerian flag looks like a typical Islamic nation’s flag?

1. Pakistan Flag
3. Algiera Flag

Your state of mind is the reason why success and good people are allergic to you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
The dullness of NL has become really alarming......

they think with their anus
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Naruto87:

guy grow sense smiley

Bro,how person wen no get brains go grow sense ? His every reasoning is blocked .

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by xlander(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2017
OP cannot differentiate between a Hard Disk Drive and power bank
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
Lols.

1. Pakistan Flag
3. Algiera Flag

U are just plain stupid. If at all you didn't create this and you saw this, shouldn't you be wise enough to know this is rubbish? Very stupid somebody! You are allowing them to use you to propagate some religious nonsense. If you didn't go to school you should ask people before you why our flag was designed that way. Must you just find religious sentiments in everything? You are a big disgrace.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Headslammer. Anything associated with your religion is cursed.

Imagine if USA and Israel were Islamic nations. I repeat Mecca and Medina are terrorist breeding grounds.

FILEBE:

U are just plain stupid. If at all you didn't create this and you saw this, shouldn't you be wise enough to know this is rubbish? Very stupid somebody! You are allowing them to use you to propagate some religious nonsense. If you didn't go to school you should ask people before you why our flag was designed that way. Must you just find religious sentiments in everything? You are a big disgrace.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2017

Imagine if USA and Israel were Islamic nations. I repeat Mecca and Medina are terrorist breeding grounds.

Naruto87:

guy grow sense smiley
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2017

nurshah:

Your state of mind is the reason why success and good people are allergic to you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2017

gGGODDd:
you're diverting to another different context. u sed Nigeria flag is designed like that of the Islamic nations n dats what I'm enlightening u on. or r u tryin to say d flag is d cus of all d problems u listed? its d flag we talking bout n dont jump out of the context like a secondary sch kid trying to mak an argument from a myopic brain. how does ur "Nigeria flag is designed like that of the Islamic nations" now lead to fuel scarcity n other problems u listed above. is it d flag design that caused all the problems u listed or hw do they affect d flag that u had to link Nigerian problems to flag you're just a kid still growin, keep growin up bro. I'm done
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Obijulius: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Anything associated with that religion is cursed.

abdulsemiu02:
Brother, Why are you like this? Remember Nigeria Flag was designed by a Christian, think before you post please.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:

Whatever bro,I have told you the truth as to your star of mind and that's final .stay calm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:
Anything associated with that religion is cursed.

Your View,Your Wahala. Its up to you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:

Why should you care if they are terrorist breeding nation? You should be glad Nigeria isn't and wouldn't. Nigeria is not an Islamic nation. It's not! But you just want to be creating problems for yourself when they are not. Let me educate you. The person who designed Nigeria's flag is a Christian.

Dude. Just shut the hell up and bury your head in shame. A green white green flag? I am just worried about people like you who are walking this same part. You are a problem to Nigeria and the world
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Help me ask them oooh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Leke001: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
as Nigeria they darkness na
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by AmAlbert(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

If you use power bank, you won't ask that question

Bruh, I stay in a country where light doesn't bleep, when it does just for 20 minutes and know it's for maintenance purposes only, I have a power bank and I use it in the market where I sell, so yes I do use a power bank and I understands just everything
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by adetayo234: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
AmAlbert:

Bruh, I stay in a country where light doesn't bleep, when it does just for 20 minutes and know it's for maintenance purposes only, I have a power bank and I use it in the market where I sell, so yes I do use a power bank and I understands just everything

Don't forget that osinbajo may need to be on the move most times. He may also need to have his phone with him always and may find himself in a place where charging phone via main supply may not be convenient. So, he would need to have something like power bank close by.

And don't tell me you believe that aso rock won't have electricity!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by AmAlbert(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Don't forget that osinbajo may need to be on the move most times. He may also need to have his phone with him always and may find himself in a place where charging phone via main supply may not be convenient. So, he would need to have something like power bank close by.

And don't tell me you believe that aso rock won't have electricity!

True, but he isn't supposed to show it off this way, my bruh as for the power supply *Mawu(GOD)* the power supply in asọ rock is epileptic, you won't be believe me like i once did until I was opportuned someday to see it MY VERY SELF then you'll confirm, I can authoritatively tell you this, am à Nigerian, though elsewhere but I saw all these myself when I was around
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Haykinx98(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
NO TIME TO CHARGE PHONE BUT HAS TIME TO CHARGE HIS POWER BANK DON'T BE RE-DONKEY-LOUSE
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Hehehe go to South Africa and you will understand why they don't move around with it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Obijulius:

Lol, yes of course. both islam n xtianity are criminality and offence against mankind. the religion turn you pple against each other. muslims n xtians hatin on themselves bcus they see themselves as Christians n muslims instead of them to see themselves as fellow compatriots that y they hate on themselves n kill themselves over jehova n allah that dont exist. I'm atheist, I dnt gv a damn bout mecca or medina or any 4uckd up religion either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.