Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood (379 Views)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / EFCC Detains Senator Albert Bassey Over Receipt Of N1.1b Vehicles From Oil Baron / Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood by yanshDoctor: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
its blood oil, nothing good comes out from blood money. a lot of people were killed from south east and south south because of this oil, the blood of the children, the innocent and freedom fighter cannot go in vain. Nigeria cannot get to the promise land. a corrupt and failed society because of injustice and brutalization.
Re: Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood by resurgentxtian4: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
I don’t know about the blood money angle but I know that Nigeria can never attain her full potentials.

The lack of homogeneity in its religion, population and culture will never let her be great.
Re: Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood by stonemasonn: 4:24am On Dec 23, 2017
yanshDoctor:
its blood oil, nothing good comes out from blood money. a lot of people were killed from south east and ......
are you serious?!

Pray tell me when

(1) (Reply)

A / Amidst This Fuel Scarcity, How Much Is Transport Fares To The East? / Fuel: Filling Stations Selling Report In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.