Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. (3340 Views)

Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Why Nigeria Won't Develop From Oil Because Its A Blood / Reason Why Nigeria Won't Develop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
There is nothing bad in having several ethnic groups in a country, but when it is excessive, then that is when it become a problem. Like they say, too much of everything is bad.
For a ethnically diverse country to thrive, there must be just one single majority ethnic group in it.

Excessive ethnic diversity make people unpatriotic.
Unpatriotism make people corrupt.
Corruption brings underdevelopment
Underdevelopment breeds poverty.
Poverty breeds crime.
The root of Nigeria's problem is not bad leadership, but ethnic differences. You can only kill a tree by removing its root. The leaders were raised in the same society as you and I.
There is no way tribalism will end in Nigeria . This country has three major ethnic groups
Each of these group has its own goal, culture, and way of life.
There is nothing like unity in diversity. It does not make any sense.
We are not patriotic to Nigeria but to our own ethnic group.
Majority of European countries are split along along ethnic lines for a reason. It is to solve these problems.
The Scandinavian etynic group like Danish, Icelandic, swedes, Norwegians , and Finns are apart for a reason.
The Italians, French, German cannot be under the same roof. Same for Asian Japanese and Koreans.
Countries don't develop with prayer and fasting.
Countries don't develop by miracle.
They develop with the right system.
Have a lovely day cheesy

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Jochabed(f): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
There is always Joy in the Morning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by bolanto24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
True write up oooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by khadaffi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
If nigeria is returned back to the british today, you will be surprised what they will make of it

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by PointB: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good morning, Op.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by forreelinc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
hmmm isn't that a good thing? I mean that's how people get rich overnight right?
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jochabed:
There is always Joy in the Morning.
I am not a religious person. Though I was born into a Christain family, I have since left it.
I believe my destiny is in my hands.
I don't believe anybody is behind my success and failure.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
PointB:
Good morning, Op.
I have always been a proponent of Nigeria disintegration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

As Nigerian govt. hold your destiny :

Why dont you just go to Libya. People that think like you are doing it. Some even make it to Spain.

Or you can go to the UK or US marry a white chick that wrote WAEC with your grandma . Just say it true love.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

As Nigerian govt. hold your destiny :

Why dont you just go to Libya. People that think like you are doing it. Some even make it to Spain.

Or you can go to the UK or US marry a white chick that wrote WAEC with your grandma . Just say it true love.

Who da hell is this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Alariiwo: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
mtcheeeew!

Rants of an Ipob miscreant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Jlow2: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
naija dat pray and fast re still battling with 14th century challenges,while countries dat re buddish,Hindus re already building skyscrapers in the moon

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alariiwo:
mtcheeeew!

Rants of an Ipob miscreant
Oga I am not ipob. I be Yoruba man

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Duru1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
There is nothing bad in having several ethnic groups in a country, but when it is excessive, then that is when it become a problem. Like they say, too much of everything is bad.
For a ethnically diverse country to thrive, there must be just one single majority ethnic group in it.

Poverty breeds crime.
The root of Nigeria's problem is not bad leadership, but ethnic differences. You can only kill a tree by removing its root. The leaders were raised in the same society as you and I.
There is no way tribalism will end in Nigeria . This country has three major ethnic groups
Majority of European countries are split along along ethnic lines for a reason. It is to solve these problems.
The Scandinavian etynic group like Danish, Icelandic, swedes, Norwegians , and Finns are apart for a reason.
The Italians, French, German cannot be under the same roof. Same for Asian Japanese and Koreans.
Have a lovely day cheesy

The only way to make a good sense of history out of Nigeria is disintegration. Like you correctly pointed out, for a ethnically diverse country to thrive, there must be a dominate culture.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by meccuno: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
the only solution to development is complete and total disintegration

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by stonemasonn: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Poverty breeds crime.
Have a lovely day cheesy
So OP which ethnic group do you suggest should dominate in today's Nigeria??
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by mrvitalis(m): 3:58am On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Poverty breeds crime.
Have a lovely day cheesy

Bro make every Nigerian pay tax and watch tribalism die

It's really simple
What bank do you use ? Did you select it because your tribe man owns it?
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2017
OP make sense... but parasites and headslamers will think otherwise.

to develop naija.. we "must" disintegrate. no "right" or "workable " system for nigeria. we're different people with different idealogy.

.. no love for ourselves..no love for "Nigeria "

that's the honest truth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Amberon11: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2017
In my opinion the three major tribes are the most tribalistic in Nigeria. If you want us to divide based on ethnicity then what you're proposing is that we be divided into 250 countries , meaning that Africa alone would have over a thousand countries.

After that what next? More problems arise and we divide further into What?
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by meccuno: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Amberon11:
In my opinion the three major tribes are the most tribalistic in Nigeria. If you want us to divide based on ethnicity then what you're proposing is that we be divided into 250 countries , meaning that Africa alone would have over a thousand countries.

After that what next? More problems arise and we divide further into What?
i guess u didnt understand what he wrote. i totally agree with the op.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Jochabed(f): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

I am not a religious person. Though I was born into a Christain family, I have since left it.
I believe my destiny is in my hands.
I don't believe anybody is behind my success and failure.
Huh? without God,we are doomed!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by mabea: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2017
I wish this thread was created by someone else order than you looking at your other thread where you were asking your tribes men to vote Buhari in 2019. Im sorry to say this, there is no region in the south that practises ethnic politics than your region

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by PointB: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Yeah, yeah.

Since losing the PDP Chairmanship. 'Always been' indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
PointB:

Yeah, yeah.
Since losing the PDP Chairmanship. 'Always been' indeed.
My older monicker can testify to that
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by phranq30(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Huh? without God,we are doomed!!
God is tired of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
mabea:
I wish this thread was created by someone else order than you looking at your other thread where you were asking your tribes men to vote Buhari in 2019. Im sorry to say this, there is no region in the south that practises ethnic politics than your region
That is a lie. Every tribe play ethnic politics.
I must vote my own. We are patriotic to our ethnic group.
The only thing that seperates me from my tribe is that I speak the truth the way I see it.
No ethnic group play tribal politics than the other

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by PointB: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

My older monicker can testify to that

I know nothing of your older monika.
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigeria in 2030, will be far much worse than today.
Light will be erractic.
Health care system will be poor.
Roads will still be in terrible state.
Education system will be bullshit.
Teachers and other civil servants will always be on strike.
Nigeria need to split

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Nigeria in 2030, will be far much worse than today.
Light will be erractic.
Health care system will be poor.
Roads will still be in terrible state.
Education system will be bullshit.
Teachers and other civil servants will always be on strike.
Nigeria need to split
Oodualover........shallow minded fellow.
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by oooduancalmdown: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
shervydman:

Oodualover........shallow minded fellow.
Who da hell is oodualover? I need to know that person because he must be very smart ooo.
Re: Nigeria Is A Waste Of Time And Won't Develop. by Nigeriadondie: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Poverty breeds crime.
Have a lovely day cheesy
On point

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Re-run And Run-off Elections / Ugwumba On Coast To Victory / Update: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.