Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. (701 Views)

Truck Park For Tanker Trailer Drivers In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Explosion Rocks NNPC Apapa, Lagos. 4 People Killed / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by doctorbabs(m): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2017
This road lead to Nigerian Ports where Govt is realizing Billions of Naira as revenue after Oil. This road need urgent attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLLc-d89aA
Re: State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by EASY39(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Thank God the road is even better by far
Re: State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by Amberon11: 3:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol
Re: State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by LionDeLeo: 3:48am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari spoilt it within 2yrs.

I can remember gej fixed the road like Paris before he handed over after his 6yr "godly" rule. That is one of the several jobs he did with the high crude oil price and the money withdrawn from foreign reserve. Gej is indeed a "blessing" to Nigeria.

I don't talk with monkeys and pigs.
Re: State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Buhari spoilt it within 2yrs.

I can remember gej fixed the road like Paris before he handed over after his 6yr "godly" rule. That is one of the several jobs he did with the high crude oil price and the money withdrawn from foreign reserve. Gej is indeed a "blessing" to Nigeria.

I don't talk with monkeys and pigs.
you're a liar and lie would kill you
Re: State Of Tincan Road Apapa Lagos. by LionDeLeo: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2017
bamidelee:

you're a liar and lie would kill you
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

On This Day, December 31, In 1983. / Buhari Unveils Ambitious Projects For 2018 / Governor Ahmed Condems Attacker Of Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.