Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / b (636 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by humblenature: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
h
Re: b by Godwinfury(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
That was how Buhari also started, he started as a hero, now he's what even Oxford dictionary find hard to explain....
The beginning of a villian is that he was once a hero.
Re: b by humblenature: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Godwinfury:
That was how Buhari also started, he started as a hero, now he's what even Oxford dictionary find hard to explain....
TRUE. BUT LETS BE SINCERE. WE KNEW BUHARI WAS A BIGOT AND THERE WERE MANY ADVERTS ON MEDIA ABOUT HIM. BUT WE WANTED HIM because WE WANTED JONATAN OUT.SO LES NOT PRETEND THAT WE DID NOT KBOW ABOUT BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. HM
Re: b by emmasege: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Godwinfury:
Only foo.ls thought Buhari ever started as a hero. A man who took 6 months to select the worst assemblage of ministers I have ever known, can not in anyway be reagrded as a hero.
Re: b by Godwinfury(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
humblenature:
TRUE. BUT LETS BE SINCERE. WE KNEW BUHARI WAS A BIGOT AND THERE WERE MANY ADVERTS ON MEDIA ABOUT HIM. BUT WE WANTED HIM because WE WANTED JONATAN OUT.SO LES NOT PRETEND THAT WE DID NOT KBOW ABOUT BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. HM
I hate to say this, but am not a big fan of Buhari, one of the major reason Jonathan was voted out is due to the Boko Haram crisis.
But all the same, Atiku might just be a wolf in sheep's clothing, as I don't trust all this aged politicians, all they do is loot public funds, and blame the previous governance for it.
The Youth should be given a chance, Yakubu Gowon is the youngest Head of states till now, how long do think we should be governed by aged men?
Come 2019, am voting for any party that has a young fellow as its candidate, even if it's just a 3 days old party, we should be given a chance.
Re: b by Godwinfury(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
emmasege:

Only foo.ls thought Buhari ever started as a hero. A man who took 6 months to select the worst assemblage of ministers I have ever known, can not in anyway be reagrded as a hero.
Is that supposed to be an insult or what?
Re: b by fiizznation: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
@ Op, Atiku is not that popular in the north. If you can still remember, Buhari floored Atiku even in Adamawa state in the 2011 election.

Besides I don't even see PDP presenting Atiku as their presidential candidate except if they really want to be humiliated at the polls.
Re: b by emmasege: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Godwinfury:

Is that supposed to be an insult or what?
That was not directed at you but at those who didn't see Buhari for whom he is, right from the onset of his inept government.
Re: b by RealityShot: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
A country like nigeria that claims to be very fashionable..
our president is appearing in public wearing FACE CAP AND NATIVE ATTIRE!
Re: b by Godwinfury(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2017
emmasege:
That was not directed at you but at those who didn't see Buhari for whom he is, right from the onset of his inept government.
oh, sorry bro, but it was a quote, that's how it all usually start, I.e. the hero and vallian stuff.
Re: b by humblenature: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
RealityShot:
A country like nigeria that claims to be very fashionable..

our president is appearing in public wearing FACE CAP AND NATIVE ATTIRE!

grin
Re: b by humblenature: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
fiizznation:
@ Op, Atiku is not that popular in the north. If you can still remember, Buhari floored Atiku even in Adamawa state in the 2011 election.

Besides I don't even see PDP presenting Atiku as their presidential candidate except if they really want to be humiliated at the polls.
DOESNT MATTER IF POPULAR OR NOT.JONATHAN DIDNT NEED TO BE POPULAR TO DEFEAT BUHARI AT FIRST
Re: b by Kriskash(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Sack IGP Now, Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tell Buhari / Benue Killings: We Are Tired Of “one Minute Silence” – By Senator Ekweremadu / Woman And Her Associate Declared Wanted For Fraud, Handsome Reward Involved.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.