Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? (2708 Views)

Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. / Just An Hypothesis, Do You Think It Will Be Ethical To Revive Neanderthals? / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok thanks for this tip Hati13. Now I know why America was so secretive after the captured God/Alien.
When you have free time, try to watch "Ancient Aliens" program. You might find it interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok thanks for this tip Hati13. Now I know why America was so secretive after the captured God/Alien.

Buh you've been talking off topic na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

na me mess up fah

I shouldn't have mentioned him.
Yes you were too dumb to invite me to your cheap party Urahara. You can be glad that I did not ask the other quests milling around aimlessly here to look right up to the top, to the OP because the table is empty. The host is a cheap skate that wants to party at the expense of his guests.

Now I understand why you have such a huge extra-long quest list and no food on the table. Please clear my name from the list.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Buh you've been talking off topic na undecided
uh please help. the OP is empty, no guidelines, no food on the table.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hati13:

When you have free time, try to watch "Ancient Aliens" program. You might find it interesting.
Another free tip, thanks once again.
Mmmmmm this party may not be so bad after all. Ok OP leave my name on the list.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by omohayek: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The truth is quite the opposite; there’s plenty of juicy content to the topic, but the OP assumed a basic level of rationality, education and acquaintance with the scientific method that some people are clearly lacking.

For instance, if one assumes the Biblical tale of Adam and Eve are correct, were they H. sapiens, and if so, did H. heidelbergensis, the shared common ancestor between us and the Neanderthals, reside in the Garden of Eden? If, on the other hand, Adam and Eve predate H. sapiens, were they H. erectus, Australopithecines, or even something older, like the common human/chimp ancestor? But if that were the case, how could they possibly have understood concepts like “good” and “evil”, or comprehended spoken commands?

Attempting to reconcile Biblical tales with what we know from genetics and the fossil record is a tremendously difficult undertaking, to put it mildly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I think OP was trying to air the opinion of Christians about the existence of homo Neanderthal
Whether it's a myth to them or a false creation

I think someone really need to evaluate it very well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes you were too dumb to invite me to your cheap party Urahara. You can be glad that I did not ask the other quests milling around aimlessly here to look right up to the top, to the OP because the table is empty. The host is a cheap skate that wants to party at the expense of his guests.

Now I understand why you have such a huge extra-long quest list and no food on the table. Please clear my name from the list.

sure sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
why did urahara mention this guy?

I just had to be foolish before Christmas.

forgive ne

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

I think OP was trying to air the opinion of Christians about the existence of homo Neanderthal

exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Exciton:

Just look at the fvcking sh!t this one typed. hehehehe.

When OP asked for your thoughts on our extinct cousins, he didn't ask for fictional stories of "homos" (whatever the heck that means) and the occult.
Can you point me to any guidelines in the OP ? Forgive me for thinking that discussing the moral and ethical values of the faked Homo Neanderthals. Or even the advanced intelligence of these scientifically fabricated Homos.

Lets explore this science fiction as if it were real. I am an invited quest, but it is only after I arrived at great cost to myself that I found the tables to be empty. If you look under to OP's foot, you will find money I put there to save him from embarrassment.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Thank you. The OP took a very weak shot at attracting Christians to an empty table Sir. What aspect of these scientifically fictional creatures does he want to discuss. Even if those Homos are fictional beings, lets discuss them as fictional humanoids with culture, intelligence, values, achievements, religion and community.

Was the OP going to introduce only dead bones to his invited guests ?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

exactly

Most Christians no little or nothing about homo Neanderthal

It's another argument entirely Tha will be so hard for them to refutes

Ebuka couldn't utter a comment because he don't know what to say

Sciencewatch was talking trash because he thinks people are illiterate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by Exciton(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Can you point me to any guidelines in the OP ? Forgive me for thinking that discussing the moral and ethical values of the faked Homo Neanderthals. Or even the advanced intelligence of these scientifically fabricated Homos.

Lets explore this science fiction as if it were real. I am an invited quest, but it is only after I arrived at great cost to myself that I found the tables to be empty. If you look under to OP's foot, you will find money I put there to save him from embarrassment.

Lol. Go and read real science books and get a good grip of the basics, you'd naturally arrive at the correct conclusion without any help. "Arguing" with you at this stage is honestly an exercise in futility.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you. The OP took a very weak shot at attracting Christians to an empty table Sir. What aspect of these scientifically fictional creatures does he want to discuss. Even if those Homos are fictional beings, lets discuss them as fictional humanoids with culture, intelligence, values, achievements, religion and community.

Was the OP going to introduce only dead bones to his invited guests ?

Plz more light on the bolded

Just saying that is baseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
omohayek:

The truth is quite the opposite; there’s plenty of juicy content to the topic, but the OP assumed a basic level of rationality, education and acquaintance with the scientific method that some people are clearly lacking.

For instance, if one assumes the Biblical tale of Adam and Eve are correct, were they H. sapiens, and if so, did H. heidelbergensis, the shared common ancestor between us and the Neanderthals, reside in the Garden of Eden? If, on the other hand, Adam and Eve predate H. sapiens, were they H. erectus, Australopithecines, or even something older, like the common human/chimp ancestor? But if that were the case, how could they possibly have understood concepts like “good” and “evil”, or comprehended spoken commands?

Attempting to reconcile Biblical tales with what we know from genetics and the fossil record is a tremendously difficult undertaking, to put it mildly.

I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
omohayek:

Oh oh. how complicated you guys want life to be. All this hog-wash is scientific fraud designed by Satanic Atheist minds to discredit our awesome creation and its creator for the sole spiritual purpose of destroying humanities love for its creator.

All ruling parties,kings, governments etc know that a community that loves God is a formidable force and not easily oppressed.

I have no problem with fictional fraud when it is seen as such. Let us put life into this fraudulent Homo.
Lets start at the top by designing a spiritual life then a family life then a career for this fraudulent creation.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

I swear
Not true Sir you had no idea how to run this party. But thanks to the joviality of your guests, they saved you neck.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Looollll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Not true Sir you had no idea how to run this party. But thanks to the joviality of your guests, they saved you neck.

Am very sorry, no vex.

Pls have mercy on me by not Commenting again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Exciton:

Lol. Go and read real science books and get a good grip of the basics, you'd naturally arrive at the correct conclusion without any help. "Arguing" with you at this stage is honestly an exercise in futility.
I wont waste any more time on science when it comes to the fraud of evolution and all that crooked scientist fabricated to keep the jobs. No problems Sir, I deal very well with fictional arguments, you will see that I will always give you the benefit of any doubt just so the game can go smoothly.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Kingebukasblog wont belittle himself with fraudulent fictional trash. He will see this as a game for chidlren. Beside he has a much more important task at hand that will revolutionize the world.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
omohayek:

TRUE.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

Am very sorry, no vex.

No problem Sir. It is my duty to show mercy even to creators of fraudulent fiction
that is presented to the unwary world as fact. If you are low on energy to maintain this fraud, drink lots of water.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

forgive ne

YES, WE FORGIVE NOU. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
No problem Sir. It is my duty to show mercy even to creators of fraudulent fiction
that is presented to the unwary world as fact. If you are low on energy to maintain this fraud, drink lots of water.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YES, WE FORGIVE NOU. cheesy

Loooooooool grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

forgive ne
No problem Sir. Take it easy now. You are only a by-product of the accident Big-Bang. That was the first mistake.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
On a serious note......

Where Is kingebukasblog ?

Where is Dorox?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
No problem Sir. Take it easy now. You are only a by-product of the accident Big-Bang. That was the first mistake.

Torr
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:

Am very sorry, no vex.

Thank you kindly. One more thing, your thread reminds me of the psychological con of consumerism. Nothing about your thread can benefit humanity. It only increases the suffering of humanity. That is the stated goal of Atheism.
Your Satanic prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins will love your thread hey. Now just Look at what is happening in Finland because of the prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins governmental influence in Finland.
Because of Dawkins Satanic influence, children are banned from going to church.

But because of the Satanic nature of Atheism, Finland has legalized the socially destructive habits of men who dig into other men's shitbags and bind the stinking knot in holy matrimony.

Will China be able to keep up with the resultant increased demand for Dongles/plastic penisses for the women who marry women in Finland?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you kindly. One more thing, your thread reminds me of the psychological con of consumerism. Nothing about your thread can benefit humanity. It only increases the suffering of humanity. That is the stated goal of Atheism.
Your Satanic prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins will love your thread hey. Now just Look at what is happening in Finland because of the prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins governmental influence in Finland.
Because of Dawkins Satanic influence, children are banned from going to church.

But because of the Satanic nature of Atheism, Finland has legalized the socially destructive habits of men who dig into other men's shitbags and bind the stinking knot in holy matrimony.

Will China be able to keep up with the resultant increased demand for Dongles/plastic penisses for the women who marry women in Finland?

Ewoooooh

My own don done

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) / The Bitter Truth About Jesus / A Queen In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.