Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Comment On This Picture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Comment On This Picture (2659 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

I am grOWING EACH AND EVERY day!!!

But I am afraid I've grown beyond aliens, spacecraft and far away worlds. grin

Even when you have not encountered ANY Spirit Being ?

You are funny.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

Even when you have not encountered ANY Spirit Being ?

You are funny.

I have not said I've never encountered spiritual beings. Just not aliens. grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

I have not said I've never encountered spiritual beings. Just not aliens. grin

You are so smart, but you do not know the meaning of the word 'Alien' ?

All those so-called aliens are multi-dimensional Spirit Energy Beings.

We have different Hierarchies in Consciousness and there are different levels of consciousness, and on each level of consciousness exists spirit beings in what ever vehicles that are properties of that planet.

Earth humans and animals etc are vehicles or robots that spirit dwells to experience and co-create this physical 3D reality.

So therefore, any entity who is not 'in' this 3D body, is alien or ETs or UFOs or what ever name you choose to call them, if you like call them Angels, Demons, Reptillians, Alpha Draconians, and yes, these exists, and you will find out this truth before you die.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are so smart, but you do not know the meaning of the word 'Alien' ?

All those so-called aliens are multi-dimensional Spirit Energy Beings.

We have different Hierarchies in Consciousness and there are different levels of consciousness, and on each level of consciousness exists spirit beings in what ever vehicles that are properties of that planet.

Earth humans and animals etc are vehicles or robots that spirit dwells to experience and co-create this physical 3D reality.

So therefore, any entity who is not 'in' this 3D body, is alien or ETs or UFOs or what ever name you choose to call them, if you like call them Angels, Demons, Reptillians, Alpha Draconians, and yes, these exists, and you will find out this truth before you die.

Are you playing semantics with me? grin

I acknowledge the existence of spirits and other dimensions but the Star Trek space aliens, No. grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

Are you playing semantics with me? grin

I acknowledge the existence of spirits and other dimensions but the Star Trek space aliens, No. grin

I do not remember mentioning Star Trek space aliens ? That came from you, right ?

Well, if you believe there are spirits beings existing here and other dimensions then do you truly know the meaning of the word 'alien' ? Use the English definition of it and you will know that what you call spirit beings fall into the definition of aliens.

And one more thing, if you acknowledge the existence of spirits in this and other dimensions, do you also know that we have embodied spirits and disembodied spirits ? And we also have shapeshifters who can take any form and appear physically in any form they choose ? Huh hun, now you are pondering on my line of thoughts.

Do not be too hard on yourself, because at the right time, you will realize that you are actually confused. This is not an insult, it is just that if you acknowledge that there are spirit beings yet so you say you do not believe in aliens, then please tell me how the embodied spirit beings look like, when they appear on their home planet and if they choose to be here on the bodies they exist on their dimensions. And if you tune your ESPs to their dimensions you can see them on their 'usual' form on those plane(ts).

Do not believe, do your own research and you will come to a better conclusion than where you are now on the knowledge barometer on these issues.

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not remember mentioning Star Trek space aliens ? That came from you, right ?

Well, if you believe there are spirits beings existing here and other dimensions then do you truly know the meaning of the word 'alien' ? Use the English definition of it and you will know that what you call spirit beings fall into the definition of aliens.

And one more thing, if you acknowledge the existence of spirits in this and other dimensions, do you also know that we have embodied spirits and disembodied spirits ? And we also have shapeshifters who can take any form and appear physically in any form they choose ? Huh hun, now you are pondering on my line of thoughts.

Do not be too hard on yourself, because at the right time, you will realize that you are actually confused. This is not an insult, it is just that if you acknowledge that there are spirit beings yet so you say you do not believe in aliens, then please tell me how the embodied spirit beings look like, when they appear on their home planet and if they choose to be here on the bodies they exist on their dimensions. And if you tune your ESPs to their dimensions you can see them on their 'usual' form on those plane(ts).

Do not believe, do your own research and you will come to a better conclusion than where you are now on the knowledge barometer on these issues.

I am very much in clarity and focused my brother. grin

I am acknowledging the existence of spirits and other dimensions but not aliens and far away worlds. No E.T for me.

I am priest of traditional Africa and I have supernatural abilities so of course I acknowledge spirits. I have seen spirits come to me in the shape of animals to warn me of impending danger. Really quite a few times they saved my life. I believe in reincarnation and know that we shall never truly die.

You are on the right track except the Star Trek stuff.

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUrw8TJDHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIT_SbigQ3c

CGI stands for computer generated image. grin

There is no space.

There no ball shaped Earth.

And there is no Jesus Christ.

The lies Romans tell no longer rule. grin

1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

I am very much in clarity and focused my brother. grin

I am acknowledging the existence of spirits and other dimensions but not aliens and far away worlds. No E.T for me.

I am priest of traditional Africa and I have supernatural abilities so of course I acknowledge spirits. I have seen spirits come to me in the shape of animals to warn me of impending danger. Really quite a few times they saved my life. I believe in reincarnation and know that we shall never truly die.

You are on the right track except the Star Trek stuff.

And you are the one to tell me if I am on the right track or not ? You are too funny my friend.

Listen, all animals on Earth are 3D versions of the Entities at certain planes of existence. Earth is this holographic condensation of vibrations from singularity, so all entities project their souls here and live in different animals and ofcourse humanoids are the Kings of all animals and shapes, so is it in the Spirit world or Higher vibratory planes of existence. Humanoids are always the embodied spirits who take charge, and the Gods can come from any constellations to warn you or guide you if are on their radar.

I have gone a little beyond what religions and those things you practice cover.

How do you channel entities when you do not even know the energy levels of their souls ?

Do not play down my assertions by continuously mentioning that Star Trek alien, because I do not think your area of expertise has enough data to even acknowledge the real position of things.

The locale of the entities you channel are mostly on the membrane between the higher Astral Planes and lower Etheric Planes, so Yes. There is a limit to what the entity you channel knows.

Some humans, know far more than some spirit entities, and I mean this. That is why some spiritual entities can actually be so naive to send you on the wrong tracks.

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Billyonaire:

And you are the one to tell me if I am on the right track or not ? You are too funny my friend.

Listen, all animals on Earth are 3D versions of the Entities at certain planes of existence. Earth is this holographic condensation of vibrations from singularity, so all entities project their souls here and live in different animals and ofcourse humanoids are the Kings of all animals and shapes, so is it in the Spirit world or Higher vibratory planes of existence. Humanoids are always the embodied spirits who take charge, and the Gods can come from any constellations to warn you or guide you if are on their radar.

I have gone a little beyond what religions and those things you practice cover.

How do you channel entities when you do not even know the energy levels of their souls ?

Do not play down my assertions by continuously mentioning that Star Trek alien, because I do not think your area of expertise has enough data to even acknowledge the real position of things.

The locale of the entities you channel are mostly on the membrane between the higher Astral Planes and lower Etheric Planes, so Yes. There is a limit to what the entity you channel knows.

Some humans, know far more than some spirit entities, and I mean this. That is why some spiritual entities can actually be so naive to send you on the wrong tracks.

African religions cover all this you mention and more! How can you put the language in such Latin terms? We are not Romans and Greeks.

There is no Space. There are other dimensions but no space, no faraway spinning planets, no green aliens in spacesuits.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingSango:

African religions cover all this you mention and more! How can you put the language in such Latin terms? We are not Romans and Greeks.

There is no Space. There are other dimensions but no space, no faraway spinning planets, no green aliens in spacesuits.

Hahahahahahaha

Why dont you just admit that the entities you channel have a limit to what they know instead of just discontenouncing other people's assertion. Do you know that there are people who can swear with their lives that Sango does not exist ? What will you say to them ?

Here you are, doubting another person's assertion of meeting with Alien beings, even when you have no way of getting the proof, so what is the point of your argument instead of just knowing that at your level of consciousness, your auric field can not handle the appearance of these entities on your physical environment or trance state ?

I am not asking you to believe, I am just stating the facts. Several ET beings designed the Human body. Our brain itself has been wired by these ETs, so we have the Reptillian brains, the Mamalian Brain and ofcourse the primate brain. So, you need to drop your 'I know' attidude and begin to study the Human DNA, the double helix is just strands of 2 ET races and as we keep on firing the brain, the other 'so called junk' DNA, which are actually unprogrammed ET DNAs starts becoming programmed and the brain fires the neurotransmitters which expands your auric fields and the signature schumann frequency of the aura will attrack the ETs whose specific DNA system is more expansive and your Extra Sensory Perception is magnified.

But it is your responsibility to switch on your Amygdala towards the frontal lobe, so you can use the primate part of the brain to balance the frequences coming through the reptillian left brain and the mamalian right brain.

So you see my friend, I am just a Cosmic Researcher who dropped all knowledge of religions and basic sciences which are now New Age Religions to using my body as guinea pig to search for Truth where ever it is.

Sango priest, I can tell you that there is a level to what Sango knows. I am 100% sure of that.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahahaha

Why dont you just admit that the entities you channel have a limit to what they know instead of just discontenouncing other people's assertion. Do you know that there are people who can swear with their lives that Sango does not exist ? What will you say to them ?

Here you are, doubting another person's assertion of meeting with Alien beings, even when you have no way of getting the proof, so what is the point of your argument instead of just knowing that at your level of consciousness, your auric field can not handle the appearance of these entities on your physical environment or trance state ?

I am not asking you to believe, I am just stating the facts. Several ET beings designed the Human body. Our brain itself has been wired by these ETs, so we have the Reptillian brains, the Mamalian Brain and ofcourse the primate brain. So, you need to drop your 'I know' attidude and begin to study the Human DNA, the double helix is just strands of 2 ET races and as we keep on firing the brain, the other 'so called junk' DNA, which are actually unprogrammed ET DNAs starts becoming programmed and the brain fires the neurotransmitters which expands your auric fields and the signature schumann frequency of the aura will attrack the ETs whose specific DNA system is more expansive and your Extra Sensory Perception is magnified.

But it is your responsibility to switch on your Amygdala towards the frontal lobe, so you can use the primate part of the brain to balance the frequences coming through the reptillian left brain and the mamalian right brain.

So you see my friend, I am just a Cosmic Researcher who dropped all knowledge of religions and basic sciences which are now New Age Religions to using my body as guinea pig to search for Truth where ever it is.

Sango priest, I can tell you that there is a level to what Sango knows. I am 100% sure of that.

I see you are by working on your science fiction novel. grin

There are no ETs and no aliens.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

I see you are by working on your science fiction novel. grin

There are no ETs and no aliens.

ASE

Love Sango

At your level of understanding you are right, but as you outgrow that consciousness into the higher level of consciousness, you will be so ashamed of how naive you sounded today.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

At your level of understanding you are right, but as you outgrow that consciousness into the higher level of consciousness, you will be so ashamed of how naive you sounded today.

I believe you will grow out of the belief in aliens. grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

I believe you will grow out of the belief in aliens. grin
Coming from someone who 'worships' Sango, hahahahahaa Nigga please.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
Coming from someone who 'worships' Sango, hahahahahaa Nigga please.

Sango was the greatest Nigerian ever you will never outdo his accomplishments. grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

Sango was the greatest Nigerian ever you will never outdo his accomplishments. grin

I am typing to you from an iMax, can Sango do that ? Can he even use a phone...hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by KingSango(m): 3:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am typing to you from an iMax, can Sango do that ? Can he even use a phone...hahahahahaha

I am using a phone.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sango has what is called an "Òsányí". It beats what you have. It's made from anything as far there's air around.

I wonder why he and the rest Orissas has not shown their aborishas in Africa since like forever how to manufacture it in real time grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Sango has what is called an "Òsányí". It beats what you have. It's made from anything as far there's air around.

I wonder why he and the rest Orissas has not shown their aborishas in Africa since like forever how to manufacture it in real time grin

Because he does not know how it as manufactured, he probably was gifted the interdimensional technology by a greater God from the Cosmic Planes.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Because he does not know how it as manufactured, he probably was gifted the interdimensional technology by a greater God from the Cosmic Planes.

Aye, exactly my thoughts on that.

But his adherents who knew he was once a man like you and I though very brave and was gifted more strength and wisdom, even a weapon that can make any "interdimentional demon" shiver. I suspect he was even gifted his current position or he collected it forcefully for he's very brave and has strong will power. A powerful grandson to Obatala himself. phew.

And Billyonaire, this powerful fellow loves beautiful women a lot. I bet you would enjoy his company. Go find him grin
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Aye, exactly my thoughts on that.

But his adherents who knew he was once a man like you and I though very brave and was gifted more strength and wisdom, even a weapon that can make any "interdimentional demon" shiver. I suspect he was even gifted his current position or he collected it forcefully for he's very brave and has strong will power. A powerful grandson to Obatala himself. phew.

And Billyonaire, this powerful fellow loves beautiful women a lot. I bet you would enjoy his company. Go find him grin

Correctguy, I am wary of the African Gods, it seems to be they are not science inclined and I do not welcome messages I can not validate. I prefer to dance with all entities on both positive and negative divides as I am on the Divine Neutral now.

But I commend the likes of Sango, Ogun, Osun, Oduduwa, Chineke Okike Abiama, Olumba Olumba, Abasi, and the rest of the African Humanoids who became awakened even when we had little information.

I supposed they used themselves as lab rats as I do now, BUT I still like to be guided by Ascended Masters who are pretty much lettered on advanced technologies that can be explained by science.

I have respect for all and I hate none, I am just trying my best to stay neutral on these skirmishes.

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Correctguy, I am wary of the African Gods, it seems to be they are not science inclined and I do not welcome messages I can not validate. I prefer to dance with all entities on both positive and negative divides as I am on the Divine Neutral now.

But I commend the likes of Sango, Ogun, Osun, Oduduwa, Chineke Okike Abiama, Olumba Olumba, Abasi, and the rest of the African Humanoids who became awakened even when we had little information.

I supposed they used themselves as lab rats as I do now, BUT I still like to be guided by Ascended Masters who are pretty much lettered on advanced technologies that can be explained by science.

I have respect for all and I hate none, I am just trying my best to stay neutral on these skirmishes.

To the bolded is exactly how I feel towards African gods. Though some are good healers. But most are not inclined towards the sciences.

Sango didn't stop when he became a living orisa, he continued his journey and is still on that journey, same as others but my problem is, none have ever validated their existence to me personally except Heru and he didn't even speak with me. I need something I can hold on to.

Billyonaire, give me time let's meet up na. I could jet out anytime I wish it. Just to alter my mind with hunger is the newest trick I found out.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

To the bolded is exactly how I feel towards African gods. Though some are good healers. But most are not inclined towards the sciences.

Sango didn't stop when he became a living orisa, he continued his journey and is still on that journey, same as others but my problem is, none have ever validated their existence to me personally except Heru and he didn't even speak with me. I need something I can hold on to.

Billyonaire, give me time let's meet up na. I could jet out anytime I wish it. Just to alter my mind with hunger is the newest trick I found out.

Hunger ?

Mehn I can't try that oh, I think the best thing is to ground yourself very well, and eat enough to keep the body grounded on 3D. I am personally no longer interested in jetting out of my body, I simply get the downloads now and the Ascended Masters and Angels send me synchronicities to direct my every step and the downloads of everything I wanna know.

Are you getting any synchroniticies or any form of communication with the Universe ?
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hunger ?

Mehn I can't try that oh, I think the best thing is to ground yourself very well, and eat enough to keep the body grounded on 3D. I am personally no longer interested in jetting out of my body, I simply get the downloads now and the Ascended Masters and Angels send me synchronicities to direct my every step and the downloads of everything I wanna know.

Are you getting any synchroniticies or any form of communication with the Universe ?

No communication whatsoever. I mostly hang in there and enjoy how my body drags and vibrates. It's another high for me. It energizes my body and makes me feel younger. Even if I take my tea, it'll all be used up once I'm done.

The hunger trick has been done only twice. Recently and and sometime ago. I just see it as me playing with my body.
I would like to be contacting and be contacted but daddy does not know how. Maybe it's cos I've never asked.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

No communication whatsoever. I mostly hang in there and enjoy how my body drags and vibrates. It's another high for me. It energizes my body and makes me feel younger. Even if I take my tea, it'll all be used up once I'm done.

The hunger trick has been done only twice. Recently and and sometime ago. I just see it as me playing with my body.
I would like to be contacting and be contacted but daddy does not know how. Maybe it's cos I've never asked.

You will be contacted now that you have indicated interest in being contacted.

While on the alpha brain wave state and experiencing the vibrations, just ask the Universe that you are ready to be contacted. But friend I must tell you that your Life will never be the same again. I hope you are ready, because from my understanding, there is no going back once those DNA codecs are activated.

If you are ready to proceed, then say this at your quiet moments;

Dear Universe,

Please I am ready to be contacted by the Ascended Masters and Angels of Light. I am ready to begin my journey to "Awakening". I hereby give you my permission dear universe to open communication with me.

Say that in your quiet moments and depending on your level of awareness, then you will receive divine directions and visitations.

Watch out for something different or synchronicities and let me know and I will guide you through.

Life is beautiful when you go through the Awakening Process. I literally am a new person all together. Now, my life is what I want it to be and anything I want I simply focus on it and I am guided to its manifestation.

But your vision should be beneficial for humanity, it is not a command, I just feel that with the abundance entering our lives, we must develop infrastructures to help humanity with their experiences through 3D.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

You will be contacted now that you have indicated interest in being contacted.

While on the alpha brain wave state and experiencing the vibrations, just ask the Universe that you are ready to be contacted. But friend I must tell you that your Life will never be the same again. I hope you are ready, because from my understanding, there is no going back once those DNA codecs are activated.

If you are ready to proceed, then say this at your quiet moments;

Dear Universe,

Please I am ready to be contacted by the Ascended Masters and Angels of Light. I am ready to begin my journey to "Awakening". I hereby give you my permission dear universe to open communication with me.

Say that in your quiet moments and depending on your level of awareness, then you will receive divine directions and visitations.

Watch out for something different or synchronicities and let me know and I will guide you through.

Life is beautiful when you go through the Awakening Process. I literally am a new person all together. Now, my life is what I want it to be and anything I want I simply focus on it and I am guided to its manifestation.

But your vision should be beneficial for humanity, it is not a command, I just feel that with the abundance entering our lives, we must develop infrastructures to help humanity with their experiences through 3D.

Ase ómó luwabi.

I'll stop doing those vibrations just for the fun of it. I wan serious about this. Been long I've been listening and reading about it. Let me try and see if it's all not cray cray.

Ose ómó Iya mi....
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Ase ómó luwabi.

I'll stop doing those vibrations just for the fun of it. I wan serious about this. Been long I've been listening and reading about it. Let me try and see if it's all not cray cray.

Ose ómó Iya mi....

I do not know how to use religious languages on all these because I am not religious, but I am going to tell you as a Human being conversant with Quantum Sciences that this is what happens during the Awakening Process;

When you are contacted by the Universe and the guys at the backstage of Physical Universe, you will begin a journey of resolving your karma, resolving your karma will help reduce the anxieties and pains of the Soul under going the upgrades.

When you receive synchronicities, your brain will fire better, your karma will be resolving step by step, then the energy centers of your etheric body, called the chakras will start firing specific signature lights. Then as you progress, your Consciousness will be upgraded from Human Consciousness to Cosmic Consciousness, but before then, your Soul OS has to be upgraded, because you can't survive the upgrade from Human to Cosmic Consciousness or Christ Consciousness using this normal Soul you are operating at the moment, so Yes, your Soul will undergo an upgrade at the end to be able to begin the journey to 5D Awareness.

Let me not bore you with details but I am sure you will understand when these occurs.

Please note that the journey you are embarking is a noble one, but this is like the stage in life that you are no longer a normal human, you will be different, you will feel different but trust me, it won't be dreadful for you, cos you are already aware of so many things.

Warning;
Dissociate from any lower entity because what you are about to embark is the highest level of awareness on your journey to becoming a greater version of yourself, a God. That is your purpose of coming to Earth, every other thing we are doing here does not bring total join until we identify this purpose and begin to fulfill our Life purpose while working on our Soul mission.

hey, you will begin to see the illusions and the lies opening up and you might be so upset how we are all played and lied to. Note that it is not just humans hiding information, even the Gods play us a times but at the end, you will see the real purpose of all these games they play on us. I simply stay neutral these days. I am not interested in the battles no more.

I am happy to be of help.

1 Like

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not know how to use religious languages on all these because I am not religious, but I am going to tell you as a Human being conversant with Quantum Sciences that this is what happens during the Awakening Process;

When you are contacted by the Universe and the guys at the backstage of Physical Universe, you will begin a journey of resolving your karma, resolving your karma will help reduce the anxieties and pains of the Soul under going the upgrades.

When you receive synchronicities, your brain will fire better, your karma will be resolving step by step, then the energy centers of your etheric body, called the chakras will start firing specific signature lights. Then as you progress, your Consciousness will be upgraded from Human Consciousness to Cosmic Consciousness, but before then, your Soul OS has to be upgraded, because you can't survive the upgrade from Human to Cosmic Consciousness or Christ Consciousness using this normal Soul you are operating at the moment, so Yes, your Soul will undergo an upgrade at the end to be able to begin the journey to 5D Awareness.

Let me not bore you with details but I am sure you will understand when these occurs.

Please note that the journey you are embarking is a noble one, but this is like the stage in life that you are no longer a normal human, you will be different, you will feel different but trust me, it won't be dreadful for you, cos you are already aware of so many things.

Warning;
Dissociate from any lower entity because what you are about to embark is the highest level of awareness on your journey to becoming a greater version of yourself, a God. That is your purpose of coming to Earth, every other thing we are doing here does not bring total join until we identify this purpose and begin to fulfill our Life purpose while working on our Soul mission.

hey, you will begin to see the illusions and the lies opening up and you might be so upset how we are all played and lied to. Note that it is not just humans hiding information, even the Gods play us a times but at the end, you will see the real purpose of all these games they play on us. I simply stay neutral these days. I am not interested in the battles no more.

I am happy to be of help.

When you say synchronicities, do you mean it by the word itself or there's something more?

I have not been associated with any deity for a long long while now. Though I have no problem with any of them for I feel each one must live up to his purpose. And all in general remains the purpose of the Grand One.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

When you say synchronicities, do you mean it by the word itself or there's something more?

I have not been associated with any deity for a long long while now. Though I have no problem with any of them for I feel each one must live up to his purpose. And all in general remains the purpose of the Grand One.

Synchronicities is the realization that there are no coincidences in life. Before you meet someone new, you already will know, and the purpose of meeting that person will be clear. You could meet new partners with same names, etc or you can see number sequences and digital synchronicities which you can validate even on internet and you can decode the entire meanings of what is to come and how you should react.

Mine is so great that if I had a quarrel with my partner, I will receive synchronicities telling how to be diplomatic and what I need to do to continue being on the positive tracks.

Life will no more just happen to you, you will know the purpose and result of every of your action.

That is when you will know the true meaning of the word, 'You are not alone'. Cos you are not.

But remember, there is no going back once the Soul activates the awakening processes and the upgrades, because it is not a physical thing, it is a spiritual process and your physical existence will reflect what is going on at the backstage of physical reality.

Welcome bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Synchronicities is the realization that there are no coincidences in life. Before you meet someone new, you already will know, and the purpose of meeting that person will be clear. You could meet new partners with same names, etc or you can see number sequences and digital synchronicities which you can validate even on internet and you can decode the entire meanings of what is to come and how you should react.

Mine is so great that if I had a quarrel with my partner, I will receive synchronicities telling how to be diplomatic and what I need to do to continue being on the positive tracks.

Life will no more just happen to you, you will know the purpose and result of every of your action.

That is when you will know the true meaning of the word, 'You are not alone'. Cos you are not.

But remember, there is no going back once the Soul activates the awakening processes and the upgrades, because it is not a physical thing, it is a spiritual process and your physical existence will reflect what is going on at the backstage of physical reality.

Welcome bro.

Thanks bro.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Thanks bro.

Just doing my job bro, I am happy to be of help to anyone who asks questions on these stuff. I know too little but I hope the questions I get will open up more opportunities for me to do my Light work.
Re: Please Comment On This Picture by correctguy101(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Billyonaire:

Just doing my job bro, I am happy to be of help to anyone who asks questions on these stuff. I know too little but I hope the questions I get will open up more opportunities for me to do my Light work.

I was learning from myself until life carry me gogrin

I just felt I needed to continue all the playing after a little chitchat with my uncle who happens to be with amorc.

He was the one (with a 70yrold family friend we call Sir professor) that made me stat thinking differently but I've been playing for the past years now, doing nothing after I started this vibrations.

I once could control my body temperature or even drag heat off people to warm myself. But I just left it all and was playing with the little I know. I'll try get back on track but it's meditating I don't ever do the conventional way.
My own meditation can be done which ever way I position but my body must be touching the bare floor. I also recall I always summon "Mother" once I'm like that.

I can't remember all I used to say but there aren't just one string of sentence I use. I just say anything that comes to mind and the vibration will start. That was when I flew and ran with unfathomable speed. I knew I was awake but I knew I wasn't in this plane. it felt real, so real. Many times after that, I met the giant with dreadlocks. I mentioned her to someone and she stopped coming to me since then, even after I gave her a place to rest. I guess she's pissed at me.
It took a lot of work since then to vibrate and the times I get it right, I no longer fly or successfully enter that place I flew. Once I entered a place I saw Heru but he didn't acknowledge me. Just ignored me all through. Not like he gave me his name but that mind thing that makes one to know things unsaid was there.

That's how far and I just said. Abeg make una stay una own jor and since then I've been playing.

But I think I want more now. And if "Mother"b refuse to answer again, I'll know I've been forsaken like Jesus cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Muslim With 3 Wives Converts To A Christian. / How God Killed 500,000 people In A week! / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.