Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Comment On This Picture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Comment On This Picture (2662 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Comment on Niger Crisis Got Me Thinking. / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Please Comment On This Picture by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

I was learning from myself until life carry me gogrin

I just felt I needed to continue all the playing after a little chitchat with my uncle who happens to be with amorc.

He was the one (with a 70yrold family friend we call Sir professor) that made me stat thinking differently but I've been playing for the past years now, doing nothing after I started this vibrations.

I once could control my body temperature or even drag heat off people to warm myself. But I just left it all and was playing with the little I know. I'll try get back on track but it's meditating I don't ever do the conventional way.
My own meditation can be done which ever way I position but my body must be touching the bare floor. I also recall I always summon "Mother" once I'm like that.

I can't remember all I used to say but there aren't just one string of sentence I use. I just say anything that comes to mind and the vibration will start. That was when I flew and ran with unfathomable speed. I knew I was awake but I knew I wasn't in this plane. it felt real, so real. Many times after that, I met the giant with dreadlocks. I mentioned her to someone and she stopped coming to me since then, even after I gave her a place to rest. I guess she's pissed at me.
It took a lot of work since then to vibrate and the times I get it right, I no longer fly or successfully enter that place I flew. Once I entered a place I saw Heru but he didn't acknowledge me. Just ignored me all through. Not like he gave me his name but that mind thing that makes one to know things unsaid was there.

That's how far and I just said. Abeg make una stay una own jor and since then I've been playing.

But I think I want more now. And if "Mother"b refuse to answer again, I'll know I've been forsaken like Jesus cheesy

When a student is ready, the Master will appear.

Do not call on any entities. Work on raising your vibrations and study the subject matter without any loyalty to any being. Let your quest be sincere search for Truth, layers and layers of perspectives of truth will come and some you will outgrow. When you get to that point that you have figured out the semblance of truth, then that is when the journey begins.

Do not push it, you can not bribe your way through this one, not even any dark entity can stand you when you are sincere in the quest and loyal to none.

Keep reading on the scientific aspect of this research, it is the only way I know and it is working for me. I have had about 10 synchronicities with the guys at the other dimensions today already and even as I am typing to you, I am sure they understand that I am making efforts to try the best I can to put these messages out here for people who might search to understand what this is about.

Peace and Love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? / k / Assurance Of Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.