Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Slay Queens,beware!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens,beware!!! (1252 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens,beware!!! by sodiqapril(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Early this morning, about 12am we heard people shouting at an hotel beside our house. Its nor unusual for us to hear noise coning from the hotel shouts we heard from the hotel indicated something strange. My father picked up his phone and dialled his friend who lives close to the hotel. The later told my father to come immediately that something serious just happened. My father grabbed his shirt and went out. Me being a curious person, followed him, making the biggest mistake of not taking my phone along with me.
When we got there, I saw a guy probably in his mid twenties (the oldest he would be is 25) badly beaten, sitting beside a clean white Mercedes C-class. The crowd who seemed tired of beating the girl was also pouring insults on a very beautiful and curvy lady.From the shape of her nipplee and private part, icould bet my life savings the girl wore nothing under her pink knee length gown. My father's friend saw us and told us what happened.
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by sodiqapril(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
According to both parties, the guy and the lady met two days ago at a suya joint. The guy was in his car when the lady came in uninvited claiming the guy called her.The guy didn't deny what i call a free offer and ordered #500 suya and a bottle of fanta for the girl.After talking for two hours which led to them kissing,the lady left and the guy gave her #3000 to subscribe on her iPhone.
As planned, thet met at the hotel the next day and had sex for two hours after which the guy transfered #50k to the girl's account.
The guy told the girl to go that he had somethings to dobut she protested claiming she was too tired to leave and she slept off.
As luck might have it for her, she woke to use the toilet and discovered that he guy had left with all his things. Still shocked, she began to feel burnings sensation in her private part and armpits.she dismissed the pain in her private part,thinking the two hour sex was responsible for it. She checked her armpits and found out the hair had been shaved. alarmed, she checked her private part two and discovered the same.without wearing pants or bra ,she wore her gown and ran outside.luckily for her, it happened that the guy was trying to wake the gatemen so he could open the gate.As soon as she saw him, she shouted kidnapper at him.
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by sodiqapril(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
The guy tried to run but there was no escape route.she jumped on him and started crying ,bitting,slapping and cursing him.her noise aroused the people in the hotel who came out.After much beatings, the guy confessed that he is a ritualist saying before he sleeps with any girl, he touches his manhood with a sacred ring,after which he shaves the hairs from the girl's armpits and Private part. He went further to say that he has been doing this for two years and he does it once every week. He also disclosed that any girl he sleeps with will never be successful except with powerful divine intervention which will never happen unless he dies, he says Any guy that sleeps with his victimswill have series of setbacks for close to thirty days before he becomes normal. When asked how he knows if his victims are still fresh, he says once he touches his manhood with the ring and he's about to enter the girl, he looses erection. A man then suggested he took then to the herbalist, he said the herbalist resided in Ilorin and he would have suspected danger. My fingers are already aching from typing.
So here are my conclusions:
1.Money ritual is real, I'm not forcing you to believe but its real. Just pray you or anybody you know falls victim.
2.my advice to the Slay queens and team#idon'tdatebrokeguys. Continue following people with unknown source of income. A lot of you are warned everyday only to reply with jealous broke guys. I'm never in support of money ritual but I think half a word is enough for the wise. Keep up with I won't date a guy who can't buy me an iPhone.. God will help your ministry's.
My adive for you is to be contented, don't follow just any guy you see because he has money, don't follow a guy you just met to his house. Please!!!
3.lastly my advice goes to my fellow brothers who are hustling legally to make ends meet,mind the girls you sleep with.most of these girls are living corpse(I'm sorry about my choice of words)
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by sodiqapril(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
If you know a girl that sleeps with guys with questionable sources of incoem,.stay away from her please,you say what I just wrote up there.it's bor compulsory to sleep with slay queens...please guys.
God bless our hustle.
This is not a fiction.
Please, Pardon my errors
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is a two way thing....

Guys dont bleep all holes, Ladies dont bleep all poles, how about that? undecided .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
I know money ritual is real.
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by tchimatic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by Oxster(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm,,what a story
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by MaryBenn(f): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
I believe you bro... I believe kiss
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by Marcelo290(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Funny enough na them slay queen's the make guys put hand for all this things.

Na God go save person for this world, many things happen in the metaphysical world, not everyone you see walking down the street is human to start with. Even online, some are the devil's incarnate on a destruction mission.

God bless my hustle, keep me away from the evil ones, help me control those things you gave me between my legs... it is too late to fail Amen.
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by lilmax(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
when you tell them, you are trying to control them grin

abeg abeg abeg, I cannot come and go and kill myself, who them wan use make them use
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by Daronyk(f): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
This world is too crazy... orisiriisi story here and there... God save us
Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so a man shaves your pubic hair and armpits after sex, yet you wake up and doesnt feel anything wrong with your body...and when that man asks you to leave, you'd rather go back to sleep, abi?.... and this "supposed" ritualist does NOT run away at that moment, but instead stays there til you have a long nap before leaving?!?!?

Harry Potter mambo jambo nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by pepethemaniac: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
so a man shaves your pubic hair and armpits after sex, yet you wake up and doesnt feel anything wrong with your body...and when that man asks you to leave, you'd rather go back to sleep, abi?.... and this "supposed" ritualist does NOT run away at that moment, but instead stays there til you have a long nap before leaving?!?!?

Harry Potter mambo jambo nonsense!

Expecting a human being to be 100% Efficient and make no single mistake. Lol, this is not the movies man.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens,beware!!! by ubunja(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
It is a two way thing....

Guys dont bleep all holes, Ladies dont bleep all poles, how about that? undecided .
not really.
its not like women fvck men on an equal ratio of 1 man to 1woman. but 80% of women are fvcking 20% of men.women are just sharing a small group of men.the hot men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Lover Despite Her Health Issues, Today She Is The Strongest Woman / I Want To Kill My Mother,she Is A Witch! Pls Help? / True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.