Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' (31534 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by NigeriaGIST(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
President Buhari's personal assistant on social media, Lauretta Onochie shared the photo above saying it perfectly describes Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'.

According to her, 'Nigeria before Indiscipline'; No one would believe that this was Nigeria. This was before Mr & Mrs Indiscipline Impunity, the parents of ALL our bad habits were born. Pedestrians & cyclists, did d right thing Doing d right things at all times make life a lot easier for everyone'.

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/lauretta-onochie-shares-photo-of.html

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Threebear(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
How does this relate to the fuel scarcity in the nation?
Is this woman stupid or is she making an extra effort to be stupid?
On behalf of every igbo, I disown Laurette onochie, I give her to the Afonjas.

352 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by chykmoni(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
tongue

In Buhari's Era, you can only see this kind of queue in petrol filling stations.
This is the time to be an Agbero pays. Imagine, I have been on the queue for the past 6hours yet no fuel to buy, but one random dude just came in and "CHANCED" everyone on the queue and within seconds, he filled his gallons.
Please how can I get NIGER REPUBLIC visa?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Pappyto: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
lawbish!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by princechurchill(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
I find it fuckry to tell someone i share the same ethnicity with that woman

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
this is like 1950-70s....in 2017 pictures you will surely see some Nigerians crossing Expressway under pedestrian bridge....

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nbote(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
I dont know how a country dat boasts graduates and some of d best intellectuals ended up with such goats as leaders

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by MrHistorian: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nonnyflex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Well I am still waiting for her to make a point..

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by orion7: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
lol

Someone pls share a photo of this ugly she goat drinking beer

11 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by NLbully(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lubbish, Jakujaku something

I want to do Yahoo Yahoo
angry

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Flashh: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Of all things, this was what this woman could post?

Like it would put an end to the fuel scarcity?

12 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by oshe111(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mrs Nkechi was going to the market where she happened to meet Fr Patrick.

Fr Pat: "Hey you are Nkechi that I got you married in St Joseph" When I was posted there".

"Yes Father" Says Nkechi.

"How is your husband Eche and the little ones ?"

"Husband is fine But so far no children".

Fr. Pat: "Don't worry child I'm going to Rome next week will light a candle for you there."

"Thank you Fr. Pat."

After some years Fr. Pat happens to meet Nkechi again.

"So Nkechi how's everything and What about the little ones."

"Yes Fr I have had Three sets of twins and two singles Total 8 kids".

Fr Pat: Wonderful" Where is your husband I want to see him??

“Oh He's gone to Rome to blow off that candle"
May God give you double blessings this season. I will see you in 2018

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
if u have Laureta Onochie in ur family lineage wil ur life be this miserable? If ur mother ever reached half of Onochie's achievement u wil not be this poor

Is ur mother still alive?

Am certain she died during ur birth,so no motherly care whatsoever,My condolence, kpele.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by biggy26: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
This lady is just pathetic! No one in this govt. is even sympathising with Nigerians for d suffering and fuel scarcity in this season of celebration. What an arrogant govt. cry

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by EWAagoyin(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
How can I go on a date with just #500 I need advice please... Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by brainbox2018: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Settingz321(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
princechurchill:
I find it fuckry to tell someone i share the same ethnicity with that woman
young man you should wish she's ur mother or sister by now

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by iheartellah(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why is it that I prefer that Nigeria to the current one am living in grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
if u have Laureta Onochie in ur family lineage wil ur life be this miserable? If ur mother ever reached half of Onochie's achievement u wil not be this poor

The kind of comment that still makes Nigeria stagnant

What is her achievement. And how do you know the person you quote is not doing fine himself. Cos he's not seen on tv?
So anyone that is on nairaland is broke and wretched??

Your comment is so misguided and immature

Lauretta issa over grown fool.
Let her tell that crap to her slave masters
I'm in my house coman beat me.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by tiger28: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Seee all the dumb comments above me! No one is commenting on the msg. This is what happens when we are so used to quagmire all over the place. Very strong msg she has here, where did we get our indiscipline from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerians now are selfish and poor
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Comrade360(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Looking for a f**k to give

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
Seee all the dumb comments above me! No one is commenting on the msg. This is what happens when we are so used to quagmire all over the place. Very strong msg she has here, where did we get our indiscipline from?

her master started it

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Alariiwo: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Before the infestation & fixation of break-away biafrans on Lagos and SW as a whole..

Nigerians were doing things reasonably then, producing stuffs locally. But left to those ones, they prefer to import everything including toothpicks just to make money. They never look inwards or how to make real progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Yoruba Nation Protesters Converged At 3 In The Morning, Members Killed / Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.