Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' (31546 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:

The only person fire of ogun will fire is the proprietor, who issued you your first school leaving certificate. Your English can awaken Lazarus and send him back into coma.

I hope it does ooo my brother ,I hope it does...since you don't want fire then may water spirits visit you . grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by givememoney: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Before the infestation & fixation of break-away biafrans on Lagos and SW as a whole..

Nigerians were doing things reasonably then, producing stuffs locally. But left to those ones, they prefer to import everything including toothpicks just to make money. They never look inwards or how to make real progress.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Lyth: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2017
tiger28:
Seee all the dumb comments above me! No one is commenting on the msg. This is what happens when we are so used to quagmire all over the place. Very strong msg she has here, where did we get ourscipline from?

Take d orderliness out of d pix and u still have d Nigeria of 2day... suffering n smiling. so do we say her msg in dis tym of fuel-scarcity induced long queues is : Nigerians kyp calm jst suffer n smile?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by dikeigbo2(m): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2017
You are part of this failed system.....you traveled most and brought nothing back home...your convoy ran against traffic most times......proffer solutions to this lingering fuel shortages and stop diverting our attentions....enough of this kindergarten theories
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by judgedredd22(m): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2017
NoSidonLook:

The kind of comment that still makes Nigeria stagnant

What is her achievement. And how do you know the person you quote is not doing fine himself. Cos he's not seen on tv?
So anyone that is on nairaland is broke and wretched??

Your comment is so misguided and immature

Lauretta issa over grown fool.
Let her tell that crap to her slave masters
I'm in my house coman beat me.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by thunderbabs: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Hehh, I dey beg people... Do not vote buhari and Hz goons in again odawise, the kind suffer Una go see go pass dz Hz current 4yrs . I dey warn una

And dz lauretta shld go n hug transformer....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Okeytus(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2017
we are blessed with crude oil but we prefer to import pertrol, we lack good functional airports, refineries , stadiums etc but every year a huge budget is presented ,seriously Nigeria is a joke under this administration
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by newoffer: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Dis yeye aide will not stop talking thrash. always looking an owl from okinawa
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by VitaminB12(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Pappyto:

We don't want!
Afonjas don't relate with pigs.
I shudder in amazing shock whenever you lots refer Igbos as pigs in comparison to yorubas. Igbos are known for personal hygiene, cleanliness and all round neatness unlike you dirty swines. Stop living in denial, yorubas are the dirty pigs. Where I live in South West, your landlords prefer renting their houses to Igbos than his fellow yorubas because of their dirtiness. Seriously your brain is paining you

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Amankalizer(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2017
This woman is indirectly telling Nigerians to prepare for more queues this yuletide. Is this a way of getting out of this fuel scarcity?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by ventureusa: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
How does this relate to the fuel scarcity in the nation?
Is this woman stupid or is she making an extra effort to be stupid?
On behalf of every igbo, I disown Laurette onochie, I give her to the Afonjas.

That Woman is one of the shameless and unrepentant APC members spewing trash against PDP government which was far better than the current APC government. She thinks she can distract us. We've all seen their bum bum finish
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by shegra58: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2017
NLbully:
Lubbish, Jakujaku something

I want to do Yahoo Yahoo
Take this Lappy...I wished you good luck grin

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Prinztong(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2017
This woman is very very crazy. Idiot in human form. May Hardship 99% of Nigerians are facing fall on her and her family.
IDIOT.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Pappyto: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
VitaminB12:
I shudder in amazing shock whenever you lots refer Igbos as pigs in comparison to yorubas. Igbos are known for personal hygiene, cleanliness and all round neatness unlike you dirty swines. Stop living in denial, yorubas are the dirty pigs. Where I live in South West, your landlords prefer renting their houses to Igbos than his fellow yorubas because of their dirtiness. Seriously your brain is paining you
You too listen to yourself , you said you live in South West, apparently you're a product of waste also..... huh!
Moreover, Did you go on a trance or you were out of megabyte when that albino Corny of yours called you guys pigs and idiots?
See, you're the one that should stop living in denial because in my own area, a landlord would rather lock his room up rather than renting it out for you igbos.
KEEP SHUDDERING, SHA DONT DIE OF CONVULSION!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by saabright(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:

she is showing an extra effort to make glaring u piples stupidity
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Ecuador1(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2017
baysol:

....because you parasitic flat heads are the number indesciplined lot. Potopoto pigs from the yeast wetin special about you empty barrels self. Someone jeje post some image of lagos befor igbo infest lagos how orderly and sane it was una begin they make noise like pigs what a waste to be joined with igbos alias potopoto people of nigeria.

Am sure your mother died while giving birth to you cause she couldn’t withstand your foolishness cause it’s so deep
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Threebear(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2017
saabright:

she is showing an extra effort to make glaring u piples stupidity
People.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Ezumakingsley(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Unbehalfofyouandyourfamily.notigbos

Threebear:

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
President Buhari's personal assistant on social media, Lauretta Onochie shared the photo above saying it perfectly describes Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'.

According to her, 'Nigeria before Indiscipline'; No one would believe that this was Nigeria. This was before Mr & Mrs Indiscipline Impunity, the parents of ALL our bad habits were born. Pedestrians & cyclists, did d right thing Doing d right things at all times make life a lot easier for everyone'.

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/lauretta-onochie-shares-photo-of.html

She's actually right and I think she purposely wrote indiscipline
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by jonadaft: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pappyto:

We don't want!
Afonjas don't relate with pigs.
Mumu
You're not a true yoruba.
Yorubas are not afonja.
Those osu bastards calling Yorubas afonja are real pigs.
I'll delete your stupld comment.
Sorry bruh
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
Pls this species of a woman is not Igbo oo. She should be from Kogi, judging from her name.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by DonMekino(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Her comment only succeeded in reigniting tribal e-wars here and u think she didn't succeed?? Think again.... Its this division that keeps their bread well buttered in aso rock.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Eastlink(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
Who told you that she is Igbo. Laurette Onochie has said it herself a long time ago that she isn't Igbo. Even before she joined Buhari's team she has always been anti-Igbo on Facebook. She is from Delta state and is Igbophilic. Check up the name Lauretta Onochie on Anioma voice page and you would see that both she and some of her co-travellers there are always at the fore front of poisoning the minds of other good Anioma indigenes towards their Igbo siblings.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Mozegee: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
This woman is the most useless person i hv ever seen,she is just stupied and useless.Pple are out there suffering,queing for more that 8hours in the filling station and u are there posting one useless thing.Sometimes i asked God why cant he help us to het right in this country.we are really suffering.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by saabright(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:

People.

for your dry mind.......u thought I couldn't spell people...or make a correct statement......smiles

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by bs81(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
NigeriaGIST:
President Buhari's personal assistant on social media, Lauretta Onochie shared the photo above saying it perfectly describes Nigeria 'before Indiscipline'.

According to her, 'Nigeria before Indiscipline'; No one would believe that this was Nigeria. This was before Mr & Mrs Indiscipline Impunity, the parents of ALL our bad habits were born. Pedestrians & cyclists, did d right thing Doing d right things at all times make life a lot easier for everyone'.

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/lauretta-onochie-shares-photo-of.html

She just want to distract us from the issue on ground which is fuel scarcity. Is it today she realized that Nigerians are indiscipline? So what has the indiscipline got to do with thousands of Nigerians suffering and stranded because of this scarcity and technical hike? Rubbish!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by opribo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
How on earth did this woman get to become a PA to a Nigerian president.

Not surprised though it takes two to tango. It takes an intelligent president to fish out intelligent people.

These guys just made this great nation by mockery.

Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls