Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (137274 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
MusicSots:

Why not connect yourself to the true master and be free from paying middlemen your add-earned money.
You mean satan? No, thanks. Jesus is my Master.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AndrewFarms(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Bollinger:

In the heavenly? You mean in the gullible don't you?

Think how you may, buh keep your insults to yourself alone...

I'd rather be gullible a million times over for God, the Most High than to be like you and yet lack the things of the heavenly such as Grace and Favour from the Almighty God.......

The laws of physics, maths and science can't define this yet they acknowledge the existence of the Heavenly realm....

Feel free to stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine, buh if you're not satisfied.... "JUST HUG A TRANSFORMER CLOSEBY"

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
AndrewFarms:

Think how you may, buh keep your insults to yourself alone...

I'd rather be gullible a million times over for God, the Most High than to be like you and yet lack the things of the heavenly such as Grace and Favour from the Almighty God.......

The laws of physics, maths and science can't define this yet they acknowledge the existence of the Heavenly realm....

Feel free to stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine, buh if you're not satisfied.... "JUST HUG A TRANSFORMER CLOSEBY"

Lol. Define favor? At the end of the day, it will mean having peace of mind or being comfortable or successful as it means to you right? I didn't need your fairy tale god to have all that. Do you know what irony is? Irony is when a man you keep giving money to, uses it to buy the best clothes, drive the best cars, have his kids go to the best schools, own private jets, but tells you that the reason you don't have those things is because you need to believe in a god grin. You guys are just too dumb for words. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AndrewFarms(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. Define favor? At the end of the day, it will mean having peace of mind or being comfortable or successful as it means to you right? I didn't need your fairy tale god to have all that. Do you know what irony is? Irony is when a man you keep giving money to, uses it to buy the best clothes, drive the best cars, have his kids go to the best schools, own private jets, but tells you that the reason you don't have those things is because you need to believe in a god grin. You guys are just too dumb for words. cheesy

like I said "stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine"

except you feel like hugging a transformer......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
AndrewFarms:

like I said "stick to your beliefs while I stick to mine"

except you feel like hugging a transformer......

Lol. grin Best answer when logic and rationale escapes you. wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by AndrewFarms(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. grin Best answer when logic and rationale escapes you. wink
your mind is already made up....
so it's only logical for me stop arguing with you.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by tobida: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
janeade:

I love dis

U got a nice figure. Is dat u?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by janeade(f): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
tobida:

U got a nice figure. Is dat u?
Lolzzzz.......yes dat is me....thank u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by MusicSots: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
analize701:

You mean satan? No, thanks. Jesus is my Master.

What have you just said? Connect yourself with Jesus and stop paying middlemen is what am telling you. Let him be your master, instead of master of your master.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by analize701: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
MusicSots:

What have you just said? Connect yourself with Jesus and stop paying middlemen is what am telling you. Let him be your master, instead of master of your master.
We are on the same side then, except you are not. because sheep do not join the goats to malign fellow sheep.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by bizzleAds: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Kehinde, it is you and your elders at home who are possessed.
lol...compliments....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by rutechng(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble"... Ecclesiastes 4:9(NLT)

ABOUT ACS
Agape Christian Singles(ACS) is the #1 Nigeria's Christian Singles community, dedicated to connecting Christian Singles in Nigeria.
It's FREE to join and there is no cost for a Basic Membership.
We have seasoned men of God (Life Coach), who are readily available to counseling, prayers, advice and answer your questions.

TRUST & SAFETY
We realise that people choose to join Agape Christian Singles because they want to meet other genuine Christian Singles in a safe and supportive environment.
As a Tech Savy Team, we are committed to the highest level of safety and security on our platform and at our social media.

COMMUNITY
Community is at the heart of what it means to be a Christian and we see Agape Christian Singles (ACS) as a small corner of the Internet which Christian Singles can call their own.

REWARD
We are giving FREE 1 year Gold Membership package to the first 500 members, to enjoy full features of the community.

TELL OTHERS.
Dont keep it to yourself, tell others! Be like Andrew who invited others to meet Jesus. "The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him..." -John 1-41(NIV)

ARE YOU...?
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widowed- age 18 - 55)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting Christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

FREE TO JOIN @ www.agapechristiansingles.com
Support: info@agapechristiansingles.com

THANKS.
Team ACS

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Golden6(m): 3:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Omuaran is the Community Oyedepo hails from in Kwara, North Central, Nigeria

This is Bishop's residence inside Landmark University, Omu Aran. The residence serves as his base when he visits Landmark for Inaugural lectures, Convocation and Matriculation addresses, when he comes to just preach and most likely during TTG etc. He most likely generally stays here when visiting his community. It is also important to note that Bishop visits his hometown very regularly for various reasons and appears to be quite close to the past Olomu of Omuaran - Oba Charles Ibitoye who joined his ancestors of recent. Noteworthy is the fact that it was Oba Charles Ibitoye who convinced Oyedepo to bring some colleges of Covenant University to Omu Aran. Oyedepo agreed but later chose to bring a full fledged university to Omu Aran.

Today, Landmark University has over 400 Omu Aran indigenes working the PPD of the University. There are also presumably hundreds more working at the University farms. The Health Center in Landmark is also very big and serves both the University and the community.

My last visit to Omu Aran had me talking to indigenes and they were all unanimous in the fact that Oyedepo had contributed a lot to their community.

The house also probably serves as the base of other Members of the Governing Council of the University.

This is exactly his home in canaanland. Hope you are the one that took the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.