Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (137412 Views)

Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Did the appropriate authority complain to you about discrepancies in his tax returns? If you want to see his tax returns, apply to FIRS or go get a job there

Hope you know that Mr Oyedepo was kicked out of the UK because of tax fraud? He fraudulently converted the funds of a registered charity to fund his private lifestyle.

I want you to dispute the above so that I can disgrace your idol by putting up the English publication with his picture here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

And you feel he wouldn’t be angry with people selling his teachings?

Can you see how you reason? Do you like the feel?
What you feel or I feel is irrelevant. You don't know how my Christ feels, so don't pretend to know. Or do I ask you how your Christ feels?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Your pastor is a private citizen with zero records of tax compliance.

Mr President is a military pensioner and the records of his tax compliance are public documents. Disputing it is like saying that a civil servant doesn't pay tax.
lol so you actually know this much about Oyedepo's finances to know he isn't paying tax. shocked

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Hope you know that Mr Oyedepo was kicked out of the UK because of tax fraud? He fraudulently converted the funds of a registered charity to fund his private lifestyle.

I want you to dispute the above so that I can disgrace your idol by putting up the English publication with his picture here.
Really? Oya I dispute it so you can disgrace my idol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
mastermaestro:

grin grin Kindergarten grammar students aren't difficult to spot. Always very enthusiastic and eager to employ newly learned words no matter how contextually inappropriate. grin

Heated conversations tend to have one or two errors, it’s absolutely normal.

You can do well to see that I’ve had the post edited and obviously you quoted it when it had most of the errors. And thanks for feeling the need to want to send me sense, I think you should hold on to it. You need it more than I do. Seriously I insist wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by deco22(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
damosky12:

Oga, he spoke well....

1 Corinthians 9:13-14
[13]Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
[14]Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Galatians 6:6
[6]Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

I give huge percents of my income constantly to my church and pastors. That's what the Bible teach.

Any contrary opinion, submit your scriptures and let's make it clear.
Who is complaining about him giving money to his pastor,but what am against is his statement"Oyedepo chop my money"like as if Oyedepo is responsible for making his life better and not God...he has idolized Oyedepo in his mind and am merely correcting him on that.

So please read my comments before you quote me.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by tarano: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let Nigeria government manage Nigeria like the way the pastors manage their churches.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

What you feel or I feel is irrelevant. You don't know how my Christ feels, so don't pretend to know. Or do I ask you how your Christ feels?

True. I can’t say how he feels about an issue like this, even if he feels at all sef.

You must have read an interesting amount of your bible, now answer me this; do you think that your Jesus would be happy with people selling his teachings?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Disclaimer: I titled this ''oyedepo's house'' not mansion. This is certainly not a Mansion o unless you haven't seen what a mansion looks like.
this na boys quarters now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mirand606:

I don't understand myself. Isn't sheep what Christ referred Christians as. At least i remember there is a verse in the bible that says ''feed my sheep peter...'' How can anyone then want to''free'' the sheeple grin

#ProudlySheeple

Proudly stupi.d you mean. How much tithe did Jesus collect ? How many houses did he own ?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Abeg sharp,sharp.
All and every material evidence is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by oruma19: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, shut up your mouth. The fact that you are a descendant of paupers doesn't mean others share your unfortunate history.

Oxford University Press and Harper Collins are some of the largest publishers in the world and they don't have a single jet. How many books has he sold and how many tapes has he sold that he can afford to buy 5 jets? Does Oyedepo sell more than Sony Music? How many jets does Sony Music have?

Since he's made so much personal money from selling books and tapes, can he provide us with his tax returns? If he didn't declare those in his tax documents, are you aware he is a criminal?

I don't have a problem with your paying tithes to whoever or defending Mr Oyedepo but don't insult our sensibilities and tell unintelligent lies like an epileptic drunkard just waking up from sleep.
I will carry u on my shoulder any day I meet u. U get sense, ur teeth complete. Leave dem with their pastors let them keep fleecing the sheeple. Bishop Oyedepo is one of the few pastors in the world that uses himself as an example when preaching, I hear a lot of bragadocious comments each time he preaches and I don't enjoy it at all. Christ himself didn't boast like this. I don't wana talk about pastors abeg, but I already stopped going to their churches because they can't prove anything and all their sermons about tithing and giving have been mostly lies with no original biblical proofs like freeze does. Is it not ironical that from daddy GO To all the penterascal pastors non have been able to defend this illicit way of making cash from the scriptures? Let the foolish keep giving them their money, na dem sabi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

True. I can’t say how he feels about an issue like this, even if he feels at all sef.

You must have read an interesting amount of your bible, now answer me this; do you think that your Jesus would be happy with people selling his teachings?
Tell me first, what was he angry about in the temple that day?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

He should show you his tax returns? On Nairaland? How dumb?

If you are really interested, other than e-fighting, go and ask the "Task Officers" if he is defaulting. You could even sue him to court and make some money.

The proceeds from Dominion Publishing will indeed transform your life to your tenth generation and I mean every word, "10th generation" even if they're frivolous spenders.

You know nothing about Living Faith Church so your argument is insipid and lack strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Proudly stupi.d you mean. How much tithe did Jesus collect ? How many houses did he own ?
In fact he never had a car, so it is anti -christ to own one cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by sobmos(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

God bless you. I’ve been waiting for someone to reply the idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Tell me first, what was he angry about in the temple that day?
This now feels like Sunday school, but please, allow me.

He chased them out cuz they made his temple a place to earn money. These sellers assembled to make profit of the current situation(Passover). They knew lots of people would be at the temple that day and they decided to sell their goods there.

Am I missing something? My knowledge of it may be limited.
Then Jesus said to them, “My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.”

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Willgates(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:
Omuaran is the Community Oyedepo hails from in Kwara, North Central, Nigeria

This is Bishop's residence inside Landmark University, Omu Aran. The residence serves as his base when he visits Landmark for Inaugural lectures, Convocation and Matriculation addresses, when he comes to just preach and most likely during TTG etc. He most likely generally stays here when visiting his community. It is also important to note that Bishop visits his hometown very regularly for various reasons and appears to be quite close to the past Olomu of Omuaran - Oba Charles Ibitoye who joined his ancestors of recent. Noteworthy is the fact that it was Oba Charles Ibitoye who convinced Oyedepo to bring some colleges of Covenant University to Omu Aran. Oyedepo agreed but later chose to bring a full fledged university to Omu Aran.

Today, Landmark University has over 400 Omu Aran indigenes working the PPD of the University. There are also presumably hundreds more working at the University farms. The Health Center in Landmark is also very big and serves both the University and the community.

My last visit to Omu Aran had me talking to indigenes and they were all unanimous in the fact that Oyedepo had contributed a lot to their community.

The house also probably serves as the base of other Members of the Governing Council of the University.

Nigerians with their poor building taste. This rubbish here looks like a primary school (Not in Nigeria tho). It's a crime to spend so much money on this kind of nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tithe pays for the receiver and not the giver.

Oya tithing mumus keep dashing them your head earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
analize701:

Your opinion doesn't count. What people say or think doesn't count.
When i was sick and dying, their opinions didn't count. When a Pastor from another church, who didn't know me from Adam saw my case and took it upon himself to help me out financially, the unbelievers opinions never counted, is it what i want to do with my life and money that their opinions will count?

***Proudlysheeple***.

Thanks for your thought tho.

I love your comment.

The world is a wicked place.

Be proud of whom you represent.

#proudsheep
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Lec25(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Statsocial:

lol i dont even give the freeze and his minions much attention.

It is always easier to know when the devil is campaigning. Once i saw Atheists, Muslims and some Judases in the Church agreeing with Freeze i knew it could never be to the benefit of Christ or His Church. Am i supposed to be so naive to believe Atheist and Muslims are trying to sanitize the church of God.

As i would always say the debate between the Serpent And Eve accurately describes what is happening to the church today. They are talking as if they have us at heart or are in love with us so much that they don't want us cheated but their will is that our churches must crumble-what better way for it to crumble than for it to be defunded. but just like Eve many are carried away without really knowing the motivation behind those who are arguing against the church. If Eve was aware of the Devil's will for her offsprings and humanity she would have run without her legs touching the ground but unfortunately she debated and ended up trading the lives of billions of her offsprings that would walk the earth. She thought she was only being ENLIGHTENED.

As i have said i would rather run the risk of being defrauded than my church crumbling. The TREASURE of a MAN lies where his HEART his-Jesus Christ.
oga i dy shame for you and who told you mere building is the church of christ

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

Do you also feel my Christ would be greatly disappointed in people selling the Bible?

Lolz. The devil makes people dull.
They don't think before they type
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

E pain am gan ni, Nigerians and their oversabi.Why crying more than d bereaved?,If the genuine members who regularly paid their tithes with resultant blessing are not complaining ;wats ur own ooooo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasterEmmanu3l:

This now feels like Sunday school, but please, allow me.

He chased them out cuz they made his temple a place to earn money. These sellers assembled to make profit of the current situation(Passover). They knew lots of people would be at the temple that day and they decided to sell their goods there.

Am I missing something? My knowledge of it may be limited.
Then Jesus said to them, “My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.”
Exactly it is.

The temple should not be a place of buying and selling thereby distracting people from the Word. He wasn't against the buying and selling, and of course he couldn't have been talking about selling of his Word.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Topshow2010:

E pain am gan ni, Nigerians and their oversabi.Why crying more than d bereaved?,If the genuine members who regularly paid their tithes with resultant blessing are not complaining ;wats ur own ooooo undecided

Read my initial post, read your post and go sit down in one corner to think about your life.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

In fact he never had a car, so it is anti -christ to own one cheesy

That is a Strawman argument. I never said so.

If you know your Bible, you will realize that the whole point of Christianity is to abandon the world for a reward in heaven. A pastor who has a jet, a dozen cars, fine houses, nearly unlimited funds , political and social influence does not need and cannot lead you to Jesus. Jesus came to lead you away from those sort of people

My friend, nobody who has five private jets can claim to be a follower of Christ. If you think so, you need a road-to-damascus revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
emusmithy:

Lolz. The devil makes people dull.
They don't think before they type
I don't know why he is bothering himself about what my Christ thinks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ever8054:
if his books can buy all those things you just mentioned and yet 80% of his church members can't feed what is he and what are you?...useless brainless man worshiper...

E dey pain you?

Take panadol...it's just a minor pain and will be over soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) / RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.