Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? (2697 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Recently, there has been an upsurge on the number of Pre-wedding threads featuring on the FrontPage and while this development on the one hand is very exciting as it lends credence to the fact that love can be found online, in the other hand, there's an important question I have been reflecting on, which is: would these ladies getting married on NL actually make good wives and mothers?

From a few interactions and observations, it's easy to make opinion on the subject at hand.

In the first place, these girls who are on their journey to becoming mothers spend lots of time sharing information that beocmes a culture in their clique, some good, some bad... usually a few engage in discussions revolving around sex with numerous guys as a randy prostitute and lots of graphic details.

Considering the sanctity of the marital institution, we need healthy females and ladies who will become the next generation of mothers for a healthy society, given this, do you think, this nation shows promise given the females we see on the forum and in the society at large?

Also, they would probably deny their husbands access to intimacy after sexually gratifying themselves on here. With raunchy chats.

Moreover how will they be able to efficiently perform wifey duties and domestic chores after social media is a worry, there's a fixation that socail media is now a normal life routine.

Secondly, they would nag, drain, insult and frustrate the hell out of their husbands because they lack home training, a sound education and good judgement, are not resourceful, empty upstairs, detest breaking a sweat to earn some cash owning to the horrifying fact that they truly believe men should shoulder all the financial responsibilities of the family whilst theirs is to sit their overweight ass on the couch watching TV all day. Finally, we don't know about their relationship with Christ which is an indicator of the kind of woman they will evolve into.

Lastly, they are not physically attractive. I am still recovering from the massive shock I had last week after my curiousity, against my earlier resolution, made me to check a female profile. I can't give a befitting name to what I saw on the profile because I am still choked with fear and could barely type after my ordeal. But it certainly looked like a human being.

However, if my eyes were not playing tricks on me, what I saw is by far someone who should not be worth the ability to make such comment, the face was like nothing, i've ever seen in my entire life.

Anyway, with all these in mind, does the young generation hold promise of making good mothers? Will we have good wife materials from the romance section of this forum.

Intelligent inputs alone please

LordKO
Lefulefu
Martin0
Hasbydiamond
Walepackage
Ubunja
BiafranBushboy
MidnightHunter
Spasmic

Gentlemen, let the discussion begin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yeap... My girl would.

Can't say for others.

Brb.
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Blackhawk03(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
You demand intelligent contributions and you went on insulting females in your post, you're sick!

I don't understand what gives you the right to demand to what you can't give... #Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by NairalandCS(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bia Op. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blackhawk03:
You demand intelligent contributions and you went on insulting females in your post, you're sick!

I don't understand what gives you the right to demand to what you can't give... #Spits

Sowwie dearie, i felt its bored here, icopied the stuff and editted stuff in a haste, i didnt check...that part..ill run a quick edit now.
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nairaland is a microcosm of the outer world. In this life, we meet countless of people with different attitudes and characters. We are bound to nurture diverse opinion about people, especially when you are watching from afar. It's just like 6 and 9 perspective.
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
What's this thread you're creating up and down about romancelander ladies making a good wife or mom...

In case you forgot, the same ladies you're seeing here are same ladies in the outer world....or someone can remind me if Romancelanders( ladies) came from another planet sad

Who knows, the male ones might be different.... (let's talk Christmas abeg)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
if they were fine posh girls on this section, i will behave abit decent grin but trust me, no girl here is posh, they are all dirty and poor, the worst is that guys call them beautiful even wen its obvious that they are ugly, can som1 marry them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the kind of guys we have here on romance section are mostly broke, they cant even feed na marry u dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats why they prefer to go after girls online than real life because its cheaper online, the only good example of a girl that got married from romance section was bibijay and she wasnt even an attention seeking member her own was her stories, she didnt insult and fight with guys, the guy that married her is not a romancelander, my aim since i started the war against ugly girls was to expose the ugly girls, so that guys will stop praising girls that dont deserve it, but they dont learn, click on any female moniker and see likes on her profile, they see an ugly girl, they will still like, follow and send pm cry cry cry cry cry if a guy from another section says ok let me date or marry this moniker, once he sees the kind of attention seeking comments and fights she seeks, nobody go tell am, most girls here wouldn't get married, unless they meet a mumu that looks beyond their poverty and ugliness, we fit decieve our selves and call an ugly person fine because nobody is ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but in our heart we knw the truth, the decent ones are mostly quiet and reserved, the sensible ones dont come to romance section seeking attention, poor ugly girls are easy to know grin grin grin grin if i dont see a dp, i use my test on them grin i will look for their trouble and observe cheesy cheesy cheesy some react, some ignore, some use sense to attack me, some call the mods, some agree that they were wrong and counter me, the ones i respect the most are the ones that know when they are wrong, admit it and counter me, there are certain things only a posh girl can do kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
if they were fine posh girls on this section, i will behave abit decent grin but trust me, no girl here is posh, they are all dirty and poor, the worst is that guys call them beautiful even wen its obvious that they are ugly, can som1 marry them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the kind of guys we have here on romance section are mostly broke, they cant even feed na marry u dey talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats why they prefer to go after girls online than real life because its cheaper online, the only good example of a girl that got married from romance section was bibijay and she wasnt even an attention seeking member her own was her stories, she didnt insult and fight with guys, the guy that married her is not a romancelander, my aim since i started the war against ugly girls was to expose the ugly girls, so that guys will stop praising girls that dont deserve it, but they dont learn, click on any female moniker and see likes on her profile, they see ugly girl, they will still like, follow and send pm cry cry cry cry cry if a guy from another section says ok let me date or marry this moniker, once he sees the kind of attention seeking comments and fights she seeks, nobody go tell am, most girls here wouldn't get married, unless they meet a mumu that looks beyond their poverty and ugliness, we fit decieve our selves and call an ugly person fine because nobody is ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but in our heart we knw the truth, the decent ones are mostly quiet and reserved, the sensible ones dont come to romance section seeking attention, poor ugly girls are easy to know grin grin grin grin if i dont see a dp, i use my test on them grin i will look for their trouble and observe cheesy cheesy cheesy some react, some ignore, some use sense to attack me, some call the mods, some agree that they were wrong and counter me, the ones i respect the most are the ones that know when they are wrong, admit it and counter me, there are certain things only a posh girl can do kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jude you're becoming serious oh.You dey type epistle like this? What chick is changing your life?
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Oxster(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
I didn't read ur post,,answering 4m ur topic,,,Outside the wall of nairaland,,dre woman are nice ND lovely with few I hv chatted with,,but wen de com to nairaland de turn to Tigress
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Divay22:
What's this thread you're creating up and down about romancelander ladies making a good wife or mom...

In case you forgot, the same ladies you're seeing here are same ladies in the outer world....or someone can remind me if Romancelanders( ladies) came from another planet sad

Who knows, the male ones might be different.... (let's talk Christmas abeg)

Just to chit-chat, don't take it that way, we appreciate you ladies, but no new thread. As an "area" i decidedto create awareness small..Ndo o, don't be offended o !
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Jude you're becoming serious oh.You dey type epistle like this? What chick is changing your life?
want make my point land well, romance section is made up of ugly girls seeking attention grin grin grin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Just to chit-chat, don't take it that way, we appreciate you ladies, but no new thread. As an "area" i decidedto create awareness small..Ndo o, don't be offended o !
see what i was saying, onion and tomatoes sellers here are the same ones we see offline, they think that guys date bread sellers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some people on nairaland, cant greet me in person and i will respond, wetin bring that leg na?

1 Like

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
want make my point land well, romance section is made up of ugly girls seeking attention grin grin grin

Jude, we need our sisters, some of comments may seem like joke, but it may form root in their hearts.Cut this bad boy attitude, you no dey King's College again. Treat our sisters with respect and dignity. By the way, hope you're taking care of Ann, our sister
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Jude, we need our sisters, some of comments may seem like joke, but it may form root in their hearts.Cut this bad boy attitude, you no dey King's College again. Treat our sisters with respect and dignity. By the way, hope you're taking care of Ann, our sister
guy there are girls offline, stop giving dirty attention, only 2mill people on nairaland, 178,000,000 people offline, stop giving attention to dirty biko

1 Like

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
see what i was saying, onion and tomatoes sellers here are the same ones we see offline, they think that guys date bread sellers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some people on nairaland, cant greet me in person and i will respond, wetin bring that leg na?

Abeg no wound me. Abeg, you're cracking me up. I swear, there's a chick messing me with me on the forum, i dey laugh, i dey say in person this one no fit look me for eye balls. It's all good. Lol@ wetin bring that leg na?
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Neyoor:
Nairaland is a microcosm of the outer world. In this life, we meet countless of people with different attitudes and characters. We are bound to nurture diverse opinion about people, especially when you are watching from afar. It's just like 6 and 9 perspective.
gbam but u agree that the breed of girls we have here are dirty and poor

and wouldnt have such recognition off nairaland
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:
Recently, there has been an upsurge on the number of Pre-wedding threads featuring on the FrontPage and while this development on the one hand is very exciting as it lends credence to the fact that love can be found online, in the other hand, there's an important question I have been reflecting on, which is: would these ladies getting married on NL actually make good wives and mothers?

From a few interactions and observations, it's easy to make opinion on the subject at hand.

In the first place, these girls who are on their journey to becoming mothers spend lots of time sharing information that beocmes a culture in their clique, some good, some bad... usually a few engage in discussions revolving around sex with numerous guys as a randy prostitute and lots of graphic details.

Considering the sanctity of the marital institution, we need healthy females and ladies who will become the next generation of mothers for a healthy society, given this, do you think, this nation shows promise given the females we see on the forum and in the society at large?

Also, they would probably deny their husbands access to intimacy after sexually gratifying themselves on here. With raunchy chats.

Moreover how will they be able to efficiently perform wifey duties and domestic chores after social media is a worry, there's a fixation that socail media is now a normal life routine.

Secondly, they would nag, drain, insult and frustrate the hell out of their husbands because they lack home training, a sound education and good judgement, are not resourceful, empty upstairs, detest breaking a sweat to earn some cash owning to the horrifying fact that they truly believe men should shoulder all the financial responsibilities of the family whilst theirs is to sit their overweight ass on the couch watching TV all day. Finally, we don't know about their relationship with Christ which is an indicator of the kind of woman they will evolve into.

Lastly, they are not physically attractive. I am still recovering from the massive shock I had last week after my curiousity, against my earlier resolution, made me to check a female profile. I can't give a befitting name to what I saw on the profile because I am still choked with fear and could barely type after my ordeal. But it certainly looked like a human being.

However, if my eyes were not playing tricks on me, what I saw is by far someone who should not be worth the ability to make such comment, the face was like nothing, i've ever seen in my entire life.

Anyway, with all these in mind, does the young generation hold promise of making good mothers? Will we have good wife materials from the romance section of this forum.

Intelligent inputs alone please

LordKO
Lefulefu
Martin0
Hasbydiamond
Walepackage
Ubunja
BiafranBushboy
MidnightHunter
Spasmic

Gentlemen, let the discussion begin

Hmmm mm na wa oo grin
Diz topic jus make me weak!
I wan jus dey observe una comment abeggrin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by makydebbie(f): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017

Totally unnecessary. Like you all will make awesome husbands. All these nonsense should end with 2017.
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Abeg no wound me. Abeg, you're cracking me up. I swear, there's a chick messing me with me on the forum, i dey laugh, i dey say in person this one no fit look me for eye balls. It's all good. Lol@ wetin bring that leg na?
i knw who u dey talk abt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tested her yesterday and i saw what i suspected, then treat her that way na, no dey give dirty attention, u be lawma? , when i insult certain monikers here, no be talk oooo , i mean everything i say 100%
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
heck yes grin i would .... Dont know 'bout them other 1s tongue
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
i knw who u dey talk abt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tested her yesterday and i saw what i suspected, then treat her that way na, no dey give dirty attention, u be lawma? , when i insult certain monikers here, no be talk oooo , i mean everything i say 100%

You know whom i dey talk about ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey inside bathroom this evening wishing i jam am for road mistakenly Jude. I swear, the beating no go be small one grin

I go comot 10k from my wallet give garage girls beat am up for me, i swear !

If you get her address give me, make i send one or two chaps go create awareness for her location
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm mm na wa oo grin
Diz topic jus make me weak!
I wan jus dey observe una comment abeggrin
observer of comments, na people like u, they give dirty attention, lawma dem, how many moniker profiles have u liked today?
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017

this is sooo funny grin grin grin

And who would want raunchy chats with sweaty strangers tongue over real sex?
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

You know whom i dey talk about ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey inside bathroom this evening wishing i jam am for road mistakenly Jude. I swear, the beating no go be small one grin

I go comot 10k from my wallet give garage girls beat am up for me, i swear !
u wan disfigure am pass the way life done disfigure am? have mercy na cry cry cry cry cry cry some people done give up on life already, if u beat am and she die, u help am na angry angry angry u allow am escape her suffering angry
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
observer of comments, na people like u, they give dirty attention, lawma dem, how many moniker profiles have u liked today?

Yeah!
Lions don't talk anyhowgrin
Lions take time to observe b4 striking!grin

Lions has it principle's which guides him..

Nor con dey do ministry dey follow me ooogringrin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

this is sooo funny grin grin grin
puff puff with sugar candy hair grin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
gbam but u agree that the breed of girls we have here are dirty and poor

and wouldnt have such recognition off nairaland

No, I disagree with that assertion. I have met numerous female Nairalanders and they are really amazing. Perhaps you are meeting the bad ones owing to a reason I don't know. Perspectives and how you relate also matters, if you must deserve respect, you must accord it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
heck yes grin i would .... Dont know 'bout them other 1s tongue

I pray ooogrin
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah!
Lions don't talk anyhowgrin
Lions take time to observe b4 striking!grin

Lions has it principle's which guides him..

Nor con dey do ministry dey follow me ooogringrin
see this sambisa forest lion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be claiming what ure not

lion my 3rd imaginary ball, how many profiles have u liked today? answer and shame the devil cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
iamJ:
u wan disfigure am pass the way life done disfigure am? have mercy na cry cry cry cry cry cry some people done give up on life already, if u beat am and she die, u help am na angry angry angry u allow am escape her suffering angry

Jay, thesedays, you don dey crack me up o. I swear, you're making me laugh out loud. Lol. Okay, cause each time i see the pci, i dey say, see my life Oghene me,this kind thing, God thid kind thing, chai, make she pray say she no waka pass me mistakenly, straight i give those guys selling cold drinks 10k to arrange her body make e set
Re: Will Female Romacelanders Make Good Wives And Mothers? by iamJ(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Neyoor:

No, I disagree with that assertion. I have met numerous female Nairalanders and they are really amazing. Perhaps you are meeting the bad ones owing to a reason I don't know. Perspectives and how you relate also matters, if you must deserve respect, you must accord it too.
u miss it, we are talking about romance section girls, not nairalanders, just romance section, oya retract ur praise and be honest smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here is the Reason Why Most Women Will Not Get Married / How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak / Ladies Beat Girl Who Said Abraka Women Have Smelly Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.