Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) (39516 Views)

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Akonimohate12: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Am getting ready for 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Nasir123(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Its a pity.

Most people commenting here are doing the normal routine (talk talk talk,insult, wail and continue wailing) why,because we're always quick to put on our usual (religious and ethnic) costume. And that's the more reason we've been having this same criminal, murderous and evil activities by some few for decades now still going in circles.
When are we going to be using our brain?
If the president wount back(as some of us believe), what about your Governor? don't tell me 'security is with FG' thing pls.
Is this not in this same country Ekity state is located? Oh! I forget,Lagos state is not in Nigeria (for what the governor has been doing on security)... Not forgetting Benue recently.

Onece again, what is your governor doing (especially in the SS n SE).
What are we doing as a people? We're always happy and willing to spread propaganda of hate and bloodshed, why can't we also be happy to propagate solution?
Its a pity for what we've turn.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Wearemany(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
I'm tired of seeing this nonsense.
If the people of Southern Kaduna cannot arm and defend themselves, they deserve to die. Fulani do not have two heads, they bleed and cry too.

I didn't want to say anything until i sw this useless pork head fool commenting... You are saying that Southern Kaduna should take up arms and fight abi. When Nigerian Army came to the East to kill innocent souls all in the name of Python Dance, did you take up arm to fight? idiot... see don't get me upset oh. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
These are one of the reasons I always say that osibande is useless to us.

For Christ sake we know Buhariis mission is Islamic driven. But we have a VP who happens to be a Pastor.

Osibande is useless if he can't speak for Christains. Fck U osibande

What does Atiku have to say? He is planning to displace Buhari, this is part of the problems he will inherit. What is his leadership thought on this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Wearemany(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:
Its a pity.

Most people commenting here are doing the normal routine (talk talk talk,insult, wail and continue wailing) why,because we're always quick to put on our usual (religious and ethnic) costume. And that's the more reason we've been having this same criminal, murderous and evil activities by some few for decades now still going in circles.
When are we going to be using our brain?
If the president wount back(as some of us believe), what about your Governor? don't tell me 'security is with FG' thing pls.
Is this not in this same country Ekity state is located? Oh! I forget,Lagos state is not in Nigeria (for what the governor has been doing on security)... Not forgetting Benue recently.

Onece again, what is your governor doing (especially in the SS n SE).
What are we doing as a people? We're always happy and willing to spread propaganda of hate and bloodshed, why can't we also be happy to propagate solution?
Its a pity for what we've turn.

God help us all.

So what solution have you yourself given us now? is it not still the same shouting and wailing that others have been shouting, you sef come to shout? Anumanu.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Nasir123(m): 1:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Wearemany:

So what solution have you yourself given us now? is it not still the same shouting and wailing that others have been shouting, you sef come to shout? Anumanu.

Its a pity.
I just told u to tell ur Governors to emulate Fayose and Anbode.

There is nothing wrong for u to ask for clarity if u didn't get my explanation initially.
Insult do not move me pls.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by EASY39(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari Why?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 24, 2017
The prosecution of Christians Continues Under this Dispensation....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Reference(m): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2017
And on the thread above they are busy insulting Trump for not wanting them close to his country. Then they sit in their mudpit of tribal and religious bigitry and wallow. We have serious problems in this country. If we donot restructure soon the end will surely come.I cannot see us escape widespread violence and eventually civil war again. The seeds for that are sprouting every passing day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by givememoney: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2017
APC - "All Problems Continue"

Everything just keeps getting worse. They blame everyone else but themselves.

God restore, protect, strengthen and be with these poor souls being ravaged by #KillerHerdsMen. What makes me mad! Is that the President has never deemed it fit to sympathize with any of these victims! Oh God if thou livest, THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by okenta2017: 3:36am On Dec 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
I'm tired of seeing this nonsense.
If the people of Southern Kaduna cannot arm and defend themselves, they deserve to die. Fulani do not have two heads, they bleed and cry too.

Be warned these are not civilian Fulani herdsmen but Fulani Nigerian army by day and Fulani herdsmen by night. Even if they operate for

two days continuously you will never see any Nigerian army coming to protect them, because they have to go and

change back to their army uniform. Very soon you will come to understand why the Nigeria army is 90% dominated by Fulanis (Outcome

of an investigation from an insider.) Please note that the people being attack are either Fulani or Hausa's.
Fulani herds men indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by pedrilo: 4:03am On Dec 24, 2017
This nonsense shud stop pls!!!!!
I just finished readin trumps' comment about Nigerians not wanting to return to their huts after visitn the US.i am very angry ryt now
What is wrong with this nation? What is wrong wit our leaders?
We have so many useless so called professors in dis country but they r not speakin up
This country is cursed!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Annie939(f): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2017
kaduna state governor will give them money for doing this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by emmasege: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2017
tribalistseun:

For Christ sake we know Buhariis mission is Islamic driven. But we have a VP who happens to be a Pastor.

I get insulted as a christian whenever anyone calls Osinbajo a Pastor, so please don't say that again. He's at best a professor, lawyer and politician.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by stevejomo(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Fulani herdsmen doing charity in Southern Kaduna, Pls let's encourage them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by toprealman: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:
Fulani terrorists again? This people are nothing but bastards vampires. Nigeria army must take python skelewu to them soon.
According to Buhari and his right hand man, ElRufai....these cretins are saints. They deserve nothing but praise!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2017
They're enjoying shanji
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Masterclass32: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari won't remove the log of wood in his eyes before trying to remove the speck on another's.

Quick to declare IPOB terror group while conveniently ignoring the more ghastly fulani herdsmen (who'd be surprised - he's their patron). Eager to vote for far away Palestine's independence while sending the Python to dance against those seeking independence in his own domain.
Buhari keeps crossing the national al red line like it's no man's business.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by duduade: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:
Fulani terrorists again? This people are nothing but bastards vampires. Nigeria army must take python skelewu to them soon.

Exactly...

Don't know why they are still looking..

Until they descend on one of their own before they do the right thing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by babestella: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:

That is the result of having a terrorist as a president. Meanwhile you are being hypocritical here, you know you are lying to yourself.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Coloradvantage(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2017
tribalistseun:

shot the trap up. what do you expect him to do? drive to the tv or radio station or his social media accounts and... say muslims are persecuting christians or what exactly are you saying. saying buhari stand on this matter is not good enough is cool... but caling osibanjos name ... bros go rest! he is a vp. and trust me the best way a leader can go about most of this issues is not taking sides... dealing with the issue at hand is better Mr man. the way the herdsmen are been treated by the security agents is soft and uncalled for sha no doubt....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Sulaimon123(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]. Our president is there watching the wicked soul calling Fulani people killing innocent soul....Is only Almigthy Allah that will judge this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Wearemany:

I didn't want to say anything until i sw this useless pork head fool commenting... You are saying that Southern Kaduna should take up arms and fight abi. When Nigerian Army came to the East to kill innocent souls all in the name of Python Dance, did you take up arm to fight? idiot... see don't get me upset oh. Ewu.

I had actually typed a response to your rant but I took a look at your profile.... You look like a regular SARS customer. Get a haircut kid.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Ericsunday619: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Ojiofor: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2017
madridguy:

Darkness cannot fight darkness.
They are one force.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by SouthEastFacts: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Sarrki, Yarimo if those people are related to you, will you still vote for Buhari?

God punish everybody that contributed to impose this calamity on us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2017
I so much Love the attack, this is the penalty of shouting sai baba on high voice,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by tribalistseun: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Coloradvantage:
[s]shot the trap up. what do you expect him to do? drive to the tv or radio station or his social media accounts and... say muslims are persecuting christians or what exactly are you saying. saying buhari stand on this matter is not good enough is cool... but caling osibanjos name ... bros go rest! he is a vp. and trust me the best way a leader can go about most of this issues is not taking sides... dealing with the issue at hand is better Mr man. the way the herdsmen are been treated by the security agents is soft and uncalled for sha no doubt[/s]....
trash as usual. As so called VP what is he going yo do to protect us Christains in a country where Islamic terrorist are slicing peoples throats.?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Splashme: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Kemperor:
The south have nothing in common with this barbaric Fulani People/Herdsmen...

The president won't talk because he is getting high on the blood of innocent people killed by his people since 2015...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by Kingspin(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeria na country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) by manci(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Fake news to destroy herdsmens image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos / You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.