Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Do Men Actually Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Actually Want? (987 Views)

How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This? / REVEALED: What Ladies Think Men Want And What Men Actually want!! / 16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Actually Want? by Africlegend: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
What Do Men Actually Want?

Ask my friend, he would tell you the beauty of finding the right girl.He knows the boon of having a comely lady. Harry would tell you, the right girl is the pretty one, who has high intelligence quotient.The one, who has high emotional slice too. My Homie's dream lady is the soft, humble, gentle, caring and decent young woman. He likes her darling and leany. He likes her shy and neat.

Taking a look at online forums too, guys hurl insults at slay queens, like they dislike them.They call them names.They kick when big boobs are on display.They come out with reproach and scolding, when ladies show up nude. About such girls, someone said, "Most girls naturally no just get sense.Thinking it's all about the booty, mumu.What is the job of the butty, na shit full their o.. what is attracted to shit, flies!! make up, and booty, can only catch a man's attention for a short while, no matter how fine or big! It only takes a woman with intelligence to keep a man, and mold that man into greatness..."

"A woman with a beautiful face is only good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime," some boys would easily lecture. Even, celebrities are quick to reveal how big boobs, catchy boots and sexy figures are just not important. AY, the comedian, recently said to ladies, "wear all the makeup today, you won't find any man, if you are brainless."

This is the confusion. Despite the negative comments from males, Slay queens get rich easily and flaunt their luxuries.Who pays them? guys, right? Most surprising is that they get married in a flash.Who marries them? guys, right? Rich ones for that matter.Whearas, the much dreamt-of good girls are out there, tight, single and waiting. Even, Harry my friend becomes dumb and deaf when he, by chance, sights a big thing. What is the secret? Where lies my ignorance? Do slay queens go extra mile? Are big boobs bags of charm? Do good girls intimidate men with their brilliance? Are men confused, or what actually, do they want?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist. faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bad and Boujee!! Maybe a whole lotta cash and maybe some pussies too! cool

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Wow
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by falconey(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
CASH and every other thing fall in place.
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
a freaking robot undecided built and constructed to look and act as he deems fit.

But as for them bieng confused? Some are definitely grin i think the confusion comes when we take todays started for the so called perfect woman and apply it to all men ,when they are unique in their wants

And 'slay queen ' is subjective and so is them having big assets
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by iamJ(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Africlegend:

"A woman with a beautiful face is only good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful heart is good for a lifetime," some boys would easily lecture. Even, celebrities are quick to reveal how big boobs, catchy boots and sexy figures are just not important. AY, the comedian, recently said to ladies, "wear all the makeup today, you won't find any man, if you are brainless."
stories that touch, most beautiful women are good, its the ugly ones that are bad, why would a fine person want to be bad? an ugly person has a billions of reasons to be bad, they look bad already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, na so, una can preach intelligence, ay wife is dumb but u wouldnt knw, fu:ck what u see online, most people that form intelligent online are dull, people can package anything

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by KardinalZik(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
The real question should be: WHAT DOES WOMEN REALLY WANT?

Not even God can satisfy women. He gives them eyelashes; they shave it off and draw their own. He gave them hair; they trim it off and fix their own. He gave them nails; they cut it off and fix their own. He gave them complexion; they bleach it up to their choice. He gave them human face; they prefer to makeup and look like dolls. He gave them boobs and butts; they decide to enlarge them with creams and surgeries.

WHAT DOES A WOMAN REALLY WANT?
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by GraGra247(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na lie, good girls are getting married too.

Infact there's hardly any left cos they're all married off.

They marry faster than slay queens.

Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by Africlegend: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2017
GraGra247:
Na lie, good girls are getting married too.

Infact there's hardly any left cos they're all married off.

They marry faster than slay queens.

Get your facts right.
Are u 4 real?
Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by TheCork(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
falconey:
CASH and every other thing fall in place.

..ok so .do u still do bus conductor work fighting wit passengers or are u still a driver ? smiley

Re: What Do Men Actually Want? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
a freaking robot undecided built and constructed to look and act as he deems fit.

But as for them bieng confused? Some are definitely grin i think the confusion comes when we take todays started for the so called perfect woman and apply it to all men ,when they are unique in their wants

And 'slay queen ' is subjective and so is them having big assets

I'm not confused though. I want me some fine melanin cuties with very large titties. cheesy grin

I believe you fall into the category? "Sweet puff puff"

(1) (Reply)

Though I Am Married / Guy Release For A Student In A Lap Dance / When Is The Best Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.