Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises (19660 Views)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
MrCuteking:

This psycho wants to use the money to play bet9ja grin
i would av ignored u but the bet u mentioned got my attention. it takes a psycho to know a psycho, it's because ur life is wrecked by betting u ar endemic with why won't u say such gibberish?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by psychologist(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

Funny enough you don't know that the president also doubles as the petroleum minister.
that's the drift fam
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by vertueptime: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
DaudaAbu:
So d meeting really hold?

Did dat decrease the amount of queue in the filling station

Only increased grammatical errors on nairaland, lol
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by jsb(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Government of photo tricks...meeting indeed.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by bencynthgreat: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
It has been like this even in the time of Jonathan as president of Nigeria. Why must it be only on xmas period? I think something is fishing. Let something be done fast because I need to see my people in the village this holiday.
A very big lie. Where were u then. The only time I remember fuel scarcity during Jonathan was when u guys blackmailed him with subsidy brouhaha. The same fuel subsidy was removed by Buhari without blackmail.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Melkizedeck: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday night had a long meeting with the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr.Maikanti Baru. The centre of the discussion was the fuel supply situation nationwide.
President Buhari expressed serious concern over the situation, promising that all efforts are to be put in place to ensure a speedy solution to the situation.
At the end of the meeting, Dr.Baru assured Nigerians that there are sufficient quantities of fuel to last the country for the next twenty days. He promised that the queues will disappear soon as distribution efforts are been intensified.
He however lamented activities of some marketers who hoarded the products causing untold hardship to Nigerians, revealing that the situation is been dealt with.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/12/president-buhari-meets-nnpc-gmd-over.html

It's quite a pity this man had to wait this long until things went this bad before having his kangaroo meeting. It's beginning to seem as if he wanted to punish Christians on their 25th! watch as things normalise after 25th December!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by bencynthgreat: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Just another useless set of picture to confuse his zombies that he is doing something towards the hardship. This is a lesson to all that vote him because of religion or tribe. Let all suffer the useless change
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Funny how Christians have failed to figure out that its every Xmas period that fuel scarcity occurs or PHCN doesn't have gas lol.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by tete7000(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2017
This man doesn't know how to make money, as a minister of petroleum he can't even make petroleum products available. What then can he do? He sabi womanize sha according to him.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by nwoye72: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
if it being normalized today,they have already failed the whole christians on our christmas time
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by emmie14: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
It has been like this even in the time of Jonathan as president of Nigeria. Why must it be only on xmas period? I think something is fishing. Let something be done fast because I need to see my people in the village this holiday.
Is Jonathan the only president you can remember?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by stevesharon: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Its a big lieeee.....In jonathans regime fuel was never scare during xmas period it was just before his handing over to buhari we just experienced it a little. quote author=cyrilomoh post=63554589]It has been like this even in the time of Jonathan as president of Nigeria. Why must it be only on xmas period? I think something is fishing. Let something be done fast because I need to see my people in the village this holiday.[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by emmie14: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
cyrilomoh:
Is Jonathan the only president you can remember
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by bedspread: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=leo047 post=63561147][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
we need solutions to basic problems. How difficult can dat be if u work with the right people and brains not all this cluelessness
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by myDdec09: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
They still have the zeal to snap pics... Sango fire you two

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
the worse thing that ever happen to Nigeria and Nigerians are our leaders

the country is so unlucky and unfortunate with God forsaken leaders
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Oshlander: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by madjune(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
I hate this kind of picture.
See the man shaking Buhari with two hands,and with a sheepish smile on his face.

Smh.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
slawomir:
isoright

lets hope everything would be fine

anyway whether fuel scarcity or not me and my niggarzzz in Benin City will still buy bar later
and smoke enough weed
madam let the Heineken keep on rolling
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
and God bless all my Niggarzx.

but we should be careful how we get high this evening because no matter the number of bottles we sip and weed we smoke we can never be the most high. only jah(God) is the most high
My nigga!I feel u!

If to say I dey Benin I for come join una.

I hear say Benin weed better pass kwale own.na true?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by declassicist: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where is the body language of the president? We were told back then that only the body language of buhari will stop corruption in the country. I am still surprised that the NNPC boss was lamenting the dubious attitude of the marketers before the president and no action has been taken to sanction them.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by 400billionman: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
These people glorify incompetence. NNPC GMB obviously has no KPIs on his job, that is why he allows 180m people to suffer scarcity for his job incompetence..

Sack him and try me.

I am an Engineer..
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by 400billionman: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kingsley123456:

I really do not know why we encounter fuel scarcity almost every festive period, its becoming too constant , can we say there is no foresite

They know you will not do anything when they do the wrong thing.

It's in Nigerian DNA..
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Once you receive it, Please notify me...
I have sent it, and I have been debited.

Thanks
thank you, i just saw the alert this morning, God Bless You, Once Again Thank You, May You Find Help In The Time Of Need.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Nephal:
thank you, i just saw the alert this morning, God Bless You, Once Again Thank You, May You Find Help In The Time Of Need.
You're grand.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dogara Appoints Abdulmumin Jibrin As Committee Leader / Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.