Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector (2588 Views)

How To EASILY Make Your Pe*nis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes / Video: Biggest Pe!nis Size In Nigeria / How Long Is Your Erect Pe.nis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by spanconnect: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2017

Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by samsam69(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2017
How will this secure those with cassava size?
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by BabbanBura(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2017
spanconnect:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/BdD9fh7hgND/

Ibkkk come buy one for your boyfriend omooba969
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by bencarson007(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
@Op, you for put viewers discretion na ....
These are very graphic photos.. LOL
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by bencarson007(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2017
@Op, you for put viewers discretion na ....
These are very graphic photos.. LOL
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by matrix199(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2017
It's called ''penile lock''.

An innovation towards protecting and safeguarding the most natural valued asset of men
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by habsydiamond(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Soon wives will start buying this device to lock their husbands' down region in other to safeguard them from any form of infidelities..some husband will break the lock once they are unable to control the urge...what if the man wants to use the toilet and the wife had locked the downside and wasn't at home what he going to do
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Thank God oh.,,,,lol....,surest way to reduce infidelity.
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:08am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
Soon wives will start buying this device to lock their husbands' down region in other to safeguard them from any form of infidelities..some husband will break the lock once they are unable to control the urge...what if the man wants to use the toilet and the wife had locked the downside and wasn't at home what he going to do
It has opening for urine
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by Exjoker(m): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
Imagine your Wife/gf giving you one of these as birthday gift
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by ibkkk(f): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ibkkk come buy one for your boyfriend omooba969

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

omooba969 no dey do anyhow.Na good boikiss and he's a faithful dude cheesy
He doesn't need any of these smiley

BabbanBura, leave him out of this grin
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by habsydiamond(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Exjoker:
Imagine your Wife/gf giving you one of these as birthday gift
imagine the gift I will never collect...if she does not believe that I won't fornicate, she better tie it around her waist, as for me I will never use it..
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by habsydiamond(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
It has opening for urine
even if it has an opening I can not enslave my thing for any reason...do we have people using this device
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2017
how preek go size that thing when e stand erect later after wearing?
Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by omooba969(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
ibkkk:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

omooba696 no dey do anyhow.Na good boikiss and he's a faithful dude cheesy
He doesn't need any of these smiley

BabbanBura, leave him out of this grin

You're a star baby wink, you rock. kiss

Abeg take dis one rock amala/pounded yam...no dulling. grin

Re: Shocking The New Pe*nis Protector by ibkkk(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

You're a star baby wink, you rock. kiss

Abeg take dis one rock amala/pounded yam...no dulling. grin

Agbaya cheesy
As if i can access the soup sad
Thanks, tho.
MERRY CHRISTMAS kiss

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows A Girl Is Really In Love With You. / 7 Reasons Why Medical Doctors Are Not Excellent In Bed / Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.