Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married (1221 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 4 Non Sexual Things That Can Drive A Woman Crazy / Three Sexual Things You Must Make Confession About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before Getting Married.

To keep a happy marriage and a sweet home, I've compiled a list of things a guy needs to do before marriage.
If you do all these before marriage, you will have nothing to do with other women outside your marriage because you have done it all. My opinion though, some men are born to cheat.

I have no English to waste, let's get started.

1. Finger a Punny

2. Bleep your girlfriend or Ex-girlfriend's friend

3. Force a girl to sex(Not rape but almost rape)

4. Ask two sisters out

5. Suck a kitty cat once or more

6. Bleep two different girls same day

7. Attempt anal sex

8. Have sex with a girl in her house

9. Bleep a girl you toast that very day

10. Attempt all night sex

If you have not done all these it's not too late, make sure you do at least 8 before you marry.

It may interest you to know I've done all the 10 and more i didn't add.

Your free to add your own.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by MrHistorian: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by jericco1(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2017
is that all?
Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by purem(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Ifesinachi22:

To keep a happy marriage and a sweet home, I've compiled a list of things a guy needs to do before marriage.
If you do all these before marriage, you will have nothing to do with other women outside your marriage because you have done it all. My opinion though, some men are born to cheat.

1. Finger a Punny

4. Ask two sisters out

7. Attempt anal sex

If you have not done all these it's not too late, make sure you do at least 8 before you marry.

U'r not making sense

Saying shiits at this time of the day

And at this critical time

There's no fuel

BTW u need to be arrested, where did you see fuel to charge ur phone

Look up at my phone

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2017
jericco1:
is that all?
You can add your own dear
Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2017
jericco1:
is that all?
You can add your own dear
Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by BabbanBura(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Ifesinachi22:

1. Finger a Punny

4. Ask two sisters out

7. Attempt anal sex

At a bleak tomorrow!, if the likes are 'the leaders of tomorrow'
Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by Sturmbannfuhrer: 2:39am On Dec 24, 2017
People like you, after getting married, na so so girl dem dey born. You will now behave like a frustrated mad man after a spawn of Belial like you do number 3, 7 & 8 to your child. Should we not flog you now, so that this rubbish will leave your life?

Re: Top 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before He Gets Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21am On Dec 24, 2017
what a pile of rubbish (let alone criminal acts) this demon is writing here.... but hey, if these are your top ten sexual fantasies, then i certainly DO feel sorry for your kind... but for all real "sane" Nigerian men out there, here are MBJ's top 10 sexual fantasies that you should achieve before remotely thinking of getting married:

1: have a 3some/moresome (2 women or more)
2: have sex outside the bedroom (kitchen floor etc)
3: have sex in your car
4: have outdoor sex (at the beach, in a park etc)
5: have sex with different ethnic women (white, latinas, asians etc)
6: have sex with an older sexy woman
7: have "undercover: sex in a crowded place (club etc)
8: have sex like a p0rnstar by treating her like a wh0re and cuuming on her face etc (yep....)
9: have ROLE PLAY sex

and last but not least, since we know that the majority of brothas cant get their women to the promise land, 10: make their women have an 0rgasm or multiple

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos / I Hate Using Condoms!! / I Downloaded A P*rn Video And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.