Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (33710 Views)

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad / Family: Why You Never Hit A Woman. / 6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Firstcitizen: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
mazimee:
But wetin dey com do the sister? Abi she is permited to fight his bro and by extention the boys while they get solely purnished for it and she goes scot free ?

This is how the society teach these girls that they can provoke/hit a guy and get away with it. After all they are the weaker sex mentality is there for their rescue undecided

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
mazimee:
But wetin dey com do the sister? Abi she is permited to fight his bro and by extention the boys while they get solely purnished for it and she goes scot free ?

This is how the society teach these girls that they can provoke/hit a guy and get away with it. After all they are the weaker sex mentality is there for their rescue undecided
Exactly.

I respect women but women should also be taught from a young age to respect themselves. Most of them don't.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by vikstandon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jeez! some girls hand be like stone...They go spank us guys and want us to endure, we go hit back softly and we go be less of a man and girl, woman, wife beaters!

Na so I warn one of my girlfriend Nj, make she no dey play that her romantic play wey involve hitting me with her palm, make I no mistake am to be my fellow guy fighting me inside a ring and hit her so hard.

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
lol so because i point out d mistake d fada made am now a wife beater? Nigeria women and dere wahala it ok sha.

TAKE HEART. .. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND US.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
wife beater spotted
Husband beater spotted
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by uprightman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
mazimee:

women is hypocrites.
You advocates equal treatment with men.
But when you hit a man and he reiterate then you remember you are a weaker visual.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
theimmortals:
hmmmm, for people like me with single born and hot temperament , don't look for my trouble oooo else I will hit you and write it even one million times.

quote me and miss your Christmas rice.
My stomach o.
Lol guy you too funny, especially the last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
stanliwise:

I sensed the humor in your typing, hahahaha
that means you have a very good sense of humour
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by millionboi2: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Thumbs up sir, before he grows to turn his wife to punchin bag...some Nigerian parents would have blamed the girl especially if he Happens to be the only male child
is not true

Haba
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Veraatabeh(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

You have a Good
brother cheesy
grin
RoyalBlak007:

You have a Good
brother cheesy
lol, u re wicked

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by prela(f): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
d father was wrong he should have also warm d gal not to fight with her broda, dat boy is going grow being hater of women or women killer u neva can tell.

Woman beater, I sight you... So because his dad said he should write it 500 times, he would automatically become a woman killer.
As if you never wrote I will never speak vernacular when you were in secondary school as punishment.
It isn't big a deal
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by prela(f): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:
my son will know his saftey comes first.if any gal is a danger to him DESTROY.
fvck society

Wife beater.... Wehdonesir
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2017
prela:

Woman beater, I sight you... So because his dad said he should write it 500 times, he would automatically become a woman killer.
As if you never wrote I will never speak vernacular when you were in secondary school as punishment.
It isn't big a deal
Merry Christmas wink now back to d issue at hand d fada did not do well, he's favoring one child above d other, y didn't he also warn d gal?

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by ubunja(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2017
prela:

Wife beater.... Wehdonesir
take your comment and eat it
who cares what u think
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by sugarwiz(f): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
The mistake parents make.
1) They assume violence is the monopoly of the male child and forget to teach daughters that violence is a no no in every relationship .
2) They assume only the female child can be sexually abused.
3) They assume the male child shouldn't be taught how to cook and do home chores.
To be continued when una pay me for the one wen I Don write. ......

I don't think so neither did my parents
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by ubunja(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2017
sugarwiz:

I don't think so neither did my parents
and u think its about you and your family?
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Linux007(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:

and u think its about you and your family?
Dont mind that one, she needs to get miseducated.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by ubunja(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Linux007:

Dont mind that one, she needs to get miseducated.
LOL.
are you a linux user?
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by ubunja(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Foodforthought:
So it isn't important that the girl writes I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON ANY MAN abi? Or at least never to provoke a man...see bias. To all those female Nlanders commenting good home training, I dey watch una
you are one of the very few men who are awoke.you see and understand. only about 20% of men think like you.well done. the rest live by this misconception:
"woman is weaker than men therefore any violence visited on the woman HAS TO BE the man's fault. coz man is stronger."
but its a case of "dont provoke dont get hit" . simple.dont start anything u can not finish.
ever wonder why women like to slap men but NO WOMAN EVER SLAPS ANOTHER WOMAN? coz "the stronger one is wrong" fomular doesnt work on woman on woman violence grin so women dont do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Fkforyou(m): 4:04am On Dec 25, 2017
What tha fvck?..

Why humiliate the poor boy where normal fight occurs between siblings ....Wether boy or girl. angry undecided

Now, enjoy your small time Fame.
that you've always wanted from women.

You've gotten their appraisal, do whatever you want with it... undecided
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
d father was wrong he should have also warm d gal not to fight with her broda, dat boy is going grow being hater of women or women killer u neva can tell.
women should be taught not to fight with men too because some of them would not beat them..let all teach their children to work towards peace...but the man try
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Linux007(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:
LOL. are you a linux user?
No! My name is Linus, hence the name Linux.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Artistree: 6:28am On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
So if it was the boy that came fighting her, she would still have collected warning so that the SACRED boy should not hate women, abi?
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Artistree: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2017
uprightman:
women is hypocrites.
You advocates equal treatment with men.
But when you hit a man and he reiterate then you remember you are a weaker visual.
This your English can even wake a dead person, what's this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Tolabell:
women should be taught not to fight with men too because some of them would not beat them..let all teach their children to work towards peace...but the man try
d man did not try at all he fail woefully.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:

So if it was the boy that came fighting her, she would still have collected warning so that the SACRED boy should not hate women, abi?
wat are u saying to me did u even read wat I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Doorstop: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Alright sir, noted.

Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Artistree: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
wat are u saying to me did u even read wat I wrote?
Yes, I did.
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by greall1: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2017
vrvvfvvfvfv
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:
Yes, I did.
my sista ur case just weak me I no go lie embarassed
Re: Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why by murmee: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2017
I have posted it before in this Forum that any mother or parent that allows her son to beat his Sister is raising a Wife beater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / 3,000 Applicant Screened For Gombe Mass Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.