Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience (19594 Views)

Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by thewritingtodo(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
a stranded final year student needs help of #4000 to complete his project

access bank

acct no: 0713095980

No be only final year project, PhD thesis nko? Get a life hombre!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by bencynthgreat: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
karli4nia:
Its so sad that no matter the blames and name calling against our leaders..we all share the same fate as Nigerians living in Nigeria. There isnt a guarantee and evidence that if any one of us got into a leadership position we wld do better!

Even the Gods are aware of this- Nigeria is a very karmic country.. Very sick.. This cuts across every soul marked as a Nigerian from birth.

Fuel scarcity maybe as a result of the incompetence of some bad eggs in the system. But I beg to differ, it isn't necessarily a BuBu factor, it is a sad and unfortunate Nigerian factor, it was so at the time of late Sani Abacha and all his successors. So also the NEPA wahala...has been so..since I knew Nigeria way back the time of IBB..
So in essence, change cannot come with bickering, name calling etc.. Change begins with you- it begins with me..no matter the curses, destructive critisims, anger, hate, violence etc real change will continue to elude us even till the end of the earth.

Abeg go sit down joor. will this make my transportation from Lagos to owerri drop down from 12,500 to 5k. U guys that voted this heartless government into power na God go judge una

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by enonche85(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
bigerboy200:

Your suffering has just began...just hear yourself..PMB is useless agreed.. but looking to GEJ and Diezani for salvation is laughable.. or wasn't it in their time we had a biting fuel scarcity that shut down banks and mobile network services? We were at our lowest ebb that period.. it's okay to criticise the present leadership but to think the previous govt was better is total nonsense.. we don't have a saviour yet..shame.

As at that fuel scarcity time under GEJ, crude oil price was $40 per barrel which resulted to the fuel price increment to #97 from #65 and it remained so till he handed over. Buhari took over and increased fuel price to #145 reason because crude oil price was low. Since the increment crude price began to rise gradually. As at last week crude price went up to $64 per barrel...can u please explain the proposed plan to increase fuel to #200 as speculated?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Okoroawusa: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Last year xmas n new year was a yuletide period celebrated without fuel scarcity after a very long time.I didn't see any of u cussing PMB for that.

PENGASSAN,marketers n human greed caused this artificial scarcity.

No be Nigeria dem go spend all these money they extorted from us this season?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by bigerboy200: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
enonche85:

As at that fuel scarcity time under GEJ, crude oil price was $40 per barrel which resulted to the fuel price increment to #97 from #65 and it remained so till he handed over. Buhari took over and increased fuel price to #145 reason because crude oil price was low. Since the increment crude price began to rise gradually. As at last week crude price went up to $64 per barrel...can u please explain the proposed plan to increase fuel to #200 as speculated?
I am not out to argue. both of them and leaders before them are useless and wicked..there is no honour amongst thieves whose actions put immense hardship on Nigerians..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Awoleesu(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why these people chose to be deliberately stupid is what baffles me!
Patience with government for what? For the problem it created? Or because buhari and his cabinet don't get paid?
Bolaji, if your employee fails to perform for 2 business years running, what would you do? Exercise patience? Sack him and advertise for a better competent hand? Come on! Stop taking Nigerians for a fool just because you want to earn your own pay...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by bart10: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
APC na party of dullards grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by hardbody: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
ajebuter:

A jii re bi?

Soo ri eleya awon alatenuje lode bayi?

Won o tii mo oloko to nwa won

Awon zombie tii ngbo oorun ara won bayi

You seem to be only literate in yoruba language in a global forum. You must be a market woman.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by skayT: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
APC is a party of blood sucking demons and liars. Buhari is bad news. #ImpeachBuhari

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by goldviaggra: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame shame shame...

If Buhari doesn't leave in 2019, we shall create a parallel government or we shall kill him. We now know he is that devil that was talked about in the book of revelations.

I only wonder if we can wait till 2019...

Shouldn't we boot the goat out now? 5million man match? Shouldn't Buhari go now? What if we are all dead by 2019? Can you see how useless and foolish the Buhari Media Cows are? Even that goat that is always shouting IPOB yoot have you seem the transgendered since?
Maybe IPOB is responsible for this hardship called Buhari..

My God would punish Buhari personally....Devilish Blood sucker!!
Truth.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by ajebuter(f): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

You seem to be only literate in yoruba language in a global forum. You must be a market woman.

Actually, l have two degrees in English Language and doing my PH.D in the same course..

Having answered that, when does it become a major felony to be perfectly bilingual and exhibit fluency in one's mother-tongue?

Educate me, if you please or you owe me an apology for that unprovoked verbal attack for nothing..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by hardbody: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
ajebuter:

Actually, l have two degrees in English Language and doing my PH.D in the same course..

Having answered that, when does it become a major felony to be perfectly bilingual and exhibit fluency in one's mother-tongue?

Educate me, if you please or you owe me an apology for that unprovoked verbal attack for nothing..

You put up yourself for whatever allegation i placed on you by deliberately and consciously choosing to write in a language incomprehensible by all users of this forum. In the circumstance, you forfeited all and every right as you claimed in your response, the subject matter of mine.

Your claim of holding two degrees in English language is a fact known only to you and does not in anyway, assuming but not conceding the truth of that statement, obviate the fact that you actually put yourself up such that I had doubts in my mind as to your literacy level in English language, which doubt you have sought to erase or at least clarify.

Do you still expect an apology? If i see the basis, i will apologise, presently, i can't find any.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by ajepako(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

You put up yourself for whatever allegation i placed on you by deliberately and consciously choosing to write in a language incomprehensible by all users of this forum. In the circumstance, you forfeited all and every right as you claimed in your response, the subject matter of mine.

Your claim of holding two degrees in English language is a fact known only to you and does not in anyway, assuming but not conceding the truth of that statement, obviate the fact that you actually put yourself up such that I had doubts in my mind as to your literacy level in English language, which doubt you have sought to erase or at least clarify.

Do you still expect an apology? If i see the basis, i will apologise, presently, i can't find any.

My questions remain...

When did it become a crime to express oneself n one's mother tongue with a user that exhibits perfect fluency in the same language?

Or you simply have the habit of jumping into conclusion with no verifiable basis out of sheer bias and bigotry?

Do you go about stereotyping people based on assumption?

Besides, if my memory isn't in any way hindered, l wasn't talking to you but a user who exhibits the same fluency in my mother tongue..

Correct me, if you please..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by hardbody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
ajepako:

My questions remain...

When did it become a crime to express oneself n one's mother tongue with a user that exhibits perfect fluency in the same language?

Or you simply have the habit of jumping into conclusion with no verifiable basis out of sheer bias and bigotry?

Do you go about stereotyping people based on assumption?

Besides, if my memory isn't in any way hindered, l wasn't talking to you but a user who exhibits the same fluency in my mother tongue..

Correct me, if you please..

It may not be a crime, strictly defined, but it smacks of rudeness to deploy a language unknown to other users in a forum such as this.

Besides, i am not aware, and seriously doubt the truth that you were responding to a specific individual. Every such response is for general consumption and it begs the question whether you were right to so respond or not.

Bias, bigotry, jumping into conclusions, stereotyping. ...not my thing.

Do you still want this apology so bad?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by ajepako(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

It may not be a crime, strictly defined, but it smacks of rudeness to deploy a language unknown to other users in a forum such as this.

Besides, i am not aware, and seriously doubt the truth that you were responding to a specific individual. Every such response is for general consumption and it begs the question whether you were right to so respond or not.

Bias, bigotry, jumping into conclusions, stereotyping. ...not my thing.

Do you still want this apology so bad?

Maybe you should check my history with the said user..

We converse mostly in perfect mother tongue and l wasn't committing a felony continuing in that tradition considering my history with the user..

How this single act warrants an insult on my personality is what is actually baffling..

As for the apology, it serves no purpose because l apparently don't see it coming..

However, don't go about stereotyping and criticizing people without basis..

Especially on a platform that is not code or language-specific..

I might choose pidgin or ljebu dialect next time as soon as l identify a user that is fluent in both codes..

And it isn't derogatory being a "market woman. It simply denotes diligence and dignity of hard labour..

Enjoy your Sunday
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
thewritingtodo:

No be only final year project, PhD thesis nko? Get a life hombre!
may you never find help in time need.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by supereagle(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
lunacol:
Yes you can but your vote may not count.2019 election will be rigged.

Procedures pls. Leave Nigerians to protect their votes. We are wiser now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by hardbody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
ajepako:

Maybe you should check my history with the said user..

We converse mostly in perfect mother tongue and l wasn't committing a felony continuing in that tradition considering my history with the user..

How this single act warrants an insult on my personality is what is actually baffling..

As for the apology, it serves no purpose because l apparently don't see it coming..

However, don't go about stereotyping and criticizing people without basis..

Especially on a platform that is not code or language-specific..

I might choose pidgin or ljebu dialect next time as soon as l identify a user that is fluent in both codes..

And it isn't derogatory being a "market woman. It simply denotes diligence and dignity of hard labour..

Enjoy your Sunday

Enjoy your Sunday too.

Market women are generally unkempt and noisy, pls not i said generally. You may fall into the exception. Again have a wonderful sunday
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by onubijoe(m): 3:42am On Dec 25, 2018
When will APC government do the right thing at the right time ? May God help each everyone of them as they walk to their various houses come 2019

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP / Boko Haram Invades Gwoza In Borno State / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.