Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience (19595 Views)

Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by pedrilo: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2017
What happened to blaming GEJ?
A government on autopilot

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by stchinedu: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
I said it, BELIEVE THIS GOVERNMENT AND BE DOOMED

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by LordKeynes: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
I'm still wondering how we end up with this kind of mess. Apc is a government of the failure by the failure and for the failure.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by fitzmayowa: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2017
I thought they said there was no scarcity of PMS, the problem with APC is their needless lies...

APC a party with no credibility whatsoever...

The dolt is even accusing PDP of playing bad politics when PDP is simply paying back APC in their coin, when they were busy attacking anything PDP when they were not in government...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Bizibi(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
An APC sycophant on a thread yesterday said the queue is reducing and I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by israelmao(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Conglomerate of fools!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by OboOlora(f): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
May God run the life ad familiz of every buhari supporter the way buhari runz nigeria..Amen
Epeeeee Lagbaja epeeeee cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by supereagle(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
It's a pity I lost my pvc, I can't not vote him out. Is it possible to get a replacement before 2019.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by mercyp001(f): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
kings09:
Bmc crew come n see ooo Alariiwo, yarimo, madridguy, sarrki, python1, liondeleo. Una must show for dis thread
they do not have fuel in der generators to charge der phones.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by franudi: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Flets:
Time to shamelessly call on GEJ and Deziani on how they did it. Nigerians deserve every suffering they are getting. This change they are getting was very predictable but tribalism and acute nepotism took the place of common sense.
Agreed. Please we are sorry. This will be corrected in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by surgical: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2017
badebillions:
angry So from January to December...the APC government has been sleeping?
so you don't know, the country has been on auto pilot since, am surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by surgical: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2017
franudi:
Agreed. Please we are sorry. This will be corrected in 2019.
How, he will rig it, somebody that is still surprised till today how Jonathan could hand over,so imagine him in Jonathan's shoes.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by jowhyte(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Bunch of Shameless party. You even did worst to pdp and GEJ. Now you want them to take it easy with ya

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by OfficialAwol(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Flets:
Time to shamelessly call on GEJ and Deziani on how they did it. Nigerians deserve every suffering they are getting. This change they are getting was very predictable but tribalism and acute nepotism took the place of common sense.

It wouldn't have been better captured...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by mercyp001(f): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Before, FG blames fuel shortage on "WINTER".Later it was changed to no fuel scarcity,stakeholders just hoarding products. Now appeals for patience.
Mr AbdulLIE, not that APC-led government look bad, rather APC-led government is so BAD sir.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by romanhunk(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
its been progression of hardship ever since this APC people got into power and now fuel scarcity come add join, I still blame Jonathan because if he had done the needfull, apc wouldn't have been able to rigged the election in there favour which got them into power
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by ajebuter(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Firefire:
APC is the useless party we told the Zone-Bs not to vote into power.

May judgement come upon those still supporting this useless party and rulers.

A jii re bi?

Soo ri eleya awon alatenuje lode bayi?

Won o tii mo oloko to nwa won

Awon zombie tii ngbo oorun ara won bayi
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Monjerk: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
When it was looking like every has gone up to the peak price and settle at the top during dollar crisis, now APC create fuel scarcity to force price of commodity further up.

What do they really take the citizens for?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by ajebuter(f): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
fitzmayowa:
I thought they said there was no scarcity of PMS, the problem with APC is their needless lies...

APC a party with no credibility whatsoever...

The dolt is even accusing PDP of playing bad politics when PDP is simply paying back APC in their coin, when they were busy attacking anything PDP when they were not in government...
Mayor, bawo ni oh.. se daada ni?
Even zombies are aware they have entered one chance government headed for perdition and ruin..

Meanwhile , God will sustain we His beloved

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by BanevsJoker(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
a stranded final year student needs help of #4000 to complete his project

access bank

acct no: 0713095980
Go to Libya and work.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by BanevsJoker(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
a stranded final year student needs help of #4000 to complete his project

access bank

acct no: 0713095980
Scaminator.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Dis one na government?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Bigsolo10: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
can someone tell me the difference between Nigeria and hell. Kanu was right but the evil baboons want him death of saying the truth
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by Splashme: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Vicboi1:
Both APC and its members are foolish i thought they said people were hoarding the product now they are appealing for patience
I swear i regret being a Nigerian its a shame
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by karli4nia(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Its so sad that no matter the blames and name calling against our leaders..we all share the same fate as Nigerians living in Nigeria. There isnt a guarantee and evidence that if any one of us got into a leadership position we wld do better!

Even the Gods are aware of this- Nigeria is a very karmic country.. Very sick.. This cuts across every soul marked as a Nigerian from birth.

Fuel scarcity maybe as a result of the incompetence of some bad eggs in the system. But I beg to differ, it isn't necessarily a BuBu factor, it is a sad and unfortunate Nigerian factor, it was so at the time of late Sani Abacha and all his successors. So also the NEPA wahala...has been so..since I knew Nigeria way back the time of IBB..
So in essence, change cannot come with bickering, name calling etc.. Change begins with you- it begins with me..no matter the curses, destructive critisims, anger, hate, violence etc real change will continue to elude us even till the end of the earth.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by derancle: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Everything about APC is false
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by bigerboy200: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Flets:
Your suffering has just began...just hear yourself..PMB is useless agreed.. but looking to GEJ and Diezani for salvation is laughable.. or wasn't it in their time we had a biting fuel scarcity that shut down banks and mobile network services? We were at our lowest ebb that period.. it's okay to criticise the present leadership but to think the previous govt was better is total nonsense.. we don't have a saviour yet..shame.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by waveman2: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Can, t this party just ignore PDP and face governance. Must they always react to Wat ever PDP says. They are a media government and they are afraid PDP might remove them through media. Nigerians just need the basic things of life, cheap food, good infrastructure, housing and electricity, and all these will generate jobs. Is it to difficult for them to do?

BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253414-fuel-scarcity-apc-makes-u-turn-appeals-patience.htmlhtml

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by enonche85(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:
APC have given PDP weapons to fight them. How how could you allow these mess? What kind of patience do APC government need from Nigerians? The patience till 2019 election. You failed Nigerians. Buhari should be voted out in primaries or apc should look for a better technology to rig the presidential election. Atiku knows all that happened in 2015. What will you tell angry and hungry Nigerians during campaign? That PDP is to be blame?

Buhari's blame game started since 1984!.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by lunacol(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2017
supereagle:
It's a pity I lost my pvc, I can't not vote him out. Is it possible to get a replacement before 2019.
Yes you can but your vote may not count.2019 election will be rigged.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience by enonche85(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2017
waveman2:

Can, t this party just ignore PDP and face governance. Must they always react to Wat ever PDP says. They are a media government and they are afraid PDP might remove them through media. Nigerians just need the basic things of life, cheap food, good infrastructure, housing and electricity, and all these will generate jobs. Is it to difficult for them to do?

It is not o!...they have to steal first na!, and what will remain there won't be enough to steal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs / Osinbajo Suspended Official Meetings To Allow Muslims Observe Solat – Saidu / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.