Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage (12707 Views)

Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by BafanaBafana: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
vedd:

The governor is anti Christian. He should stop hiding under the cloak of insecurity and admit the fact that he can't stand Christian leader's visits.
Adamawa has never been secure in recent years.

1clickng:
Governor Muhammadu Bindow of Adamawa has ‎cancelled the traditional Christmas homage to the Government House by traditional rulers and association.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the governor cancelled similar visit during the Muslim Eid El Kabir celebration. (NAN)

http://anstalk.com/adamawa-cancels-official-xmas-homage/

Use your head abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Built2last: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Neoteny:

Another idiot who didn't read all through.

Another mongo park who believes Bindow. Few months back during Sallah same movements happened why didn't he call it off and tell them to pray. Fccuk off my space oo

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Built2last:
Just asking.

If it was Sallah will he have cancelled it on the guise of insecurity.
We know better oga governor.

Pray for the state indeed

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Our mumuslim brother will be happy to hear this, well we care less about your governor,

just let us do our Christmas in peace without any terror attack
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by unitysheart(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:

Speak for yourself. Mine is wet tongue

My holiday is also very wet.
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Built2last: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
MasViews:

Go back and read what the op posted again.

I read everything. Months back Sallah was celebrated. The government house was full of Muslims majorly who came to pay homage. Adamawa is half Christian half Muslim. Now he tells the Christians to stay home and pray because of insecurity and mass movement

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by vedd: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
BafanaBafana:

Use your head abeg.

You've just been sold a dummy because you cannot think outside the box. Even though you think you have a functional head.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin The Government is Anti-Islam grin grin grin
vedd:

The governor is anti Christian. He should stop hiding under the cloak of insecurity and admit the fact that he can't stand Christian leader's visits.

The report about his earlier cancellation of moslem visits is just a ruse. Christianity is the main target here.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
easyfem:

Is that an anthem ?
Some pple will commit suicide wen buari win 2019
in your hopeless dreams!
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chevronstaff:

THE CHANGE APC/BUHARI AND HIS BOYS PROMISED US VS WHAT THEY DELIVERED..

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:

I read everything. Months back Sallah was celebrated. The government house was full of Muslims majorly who came to pay homage. Adamawa is half Christian half Muslim. Now he tells the Christians to stay home and pray because of insecurity and mass movement

It's obvious you can't read

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ignorance is MORE DANGEROUS THAN HIV AIDS grin grin grin
gocac:
may God bless you, may the wisdom if solomon fall on you.
He is just a religious bigot! I know it, and i dont care, because i am not supposed to be in the same country with him.

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by rs172(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Really can't say nothing

but then
lemme use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..
Reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ignorance is more DANGEROUS THAN HIV AIDS grin grin grin
MasViews:

It's obvious you can't read

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by yemiprogress(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:
Just asking.
If it was Sallah will he have cancelled it on the guise of insecurity. We know better oga governor.

Stop embarrassing your parent!!! can't you read the last paragraph or you just choose to be idiotic slowpoke?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
kaorama:
People who hate Christians with passion can no longer hide it.

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Olabenjamen22:
Our mumuslim brother will be happy to hear this, well we care less about your governor,

just let us do our Christmas in peace without any terror attack

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
APC government has failed woefully

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by EdDave(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
zicoraads:

Speak for yourself. Mine is wet tongue
So go wet ursef.
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
KingSHUAIBU:
And chanji continues...

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Errm well done. Now pay your workers' salaries
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by BafanaBafana: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
vedd:

You've just been sold a dummy because you cannot think outside the box. Even though you think you have a functional head.
Gerrout! Mumû
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by boringnigerian: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:
Just asking.

Where you blind to the part where it was said he also cancelled it during sallah or you're just trolling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fukafuka:

well anything that plead your stupidity, just let us do our Christmas in peace.
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by BenzEne1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
vedd:

The report about his earlier cancellation of moslem visits is just a ruse. Christianity is the main target here.

You guys never disappoint. It's a ruse with Islam but hatred with Christianity. You could also label him a terrorist tho. Seeing that's what you folks do so easily. Hypocrites.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Olabenjamen22:

well anything that plead your stupidity, just let us do our Christmas in peace.

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by emdeey(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:
Just asking.

he also canceled the sallah homage

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by miraclea: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
But he did not cancel visits during the Muslim festival you see religious hypocrisy in government
Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by Neoteny(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:

Another mongo park who believes Bindow. Few months back during Sallah same movements happened why didn't he call it off and tell them to pray. Fccuk off my space oo

You ain't got no space here, maggot.

Now open your squinty rheumy eyes and read again, especially the last bit.

Dumb idiot.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by kumakunta: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
gocac:
may God bless you, may the wisdom if solomon fall on you.
He is just a religious bigot! I know it, and i dont care, because i am not supposed to be in the same country with him.
Both you and the person you quote are sick . It is even surprising and commendable to see a core northern state like adamawa give regards to Christmas other than what the federal government gives . What does their counterpart in the east do for the Muslims during salah ? Is their any goodwill message or homage ? But during Christmas they spend billions to erect Christmas trees ,organize Christmas carols and all while you guys applaud them , but when you hear anything about the north and Christian practice you hypocrites are quick to draw the religious battle . Senseless children of discord .
I am not supposed to be in the same country with fools like you .

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by luizmendezgrant(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Built2last:
Just asking.
If it was Sallah will he have cancelled it on the guise of insecurity. We know better oga governor.

Did u read diz at all..? Or u r tryin tu b relevant..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Cancels Official Christmas Homage by uchesino(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Alao046:
Very good as it is cancelled, which one is Christmas homage again, another way to waste money on rubbish. Well done Mr govenor.
goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eroton Well Has Been Spilling Crude Oil In Bayelsa For Two Weeks / Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.