Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai (45167 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari, El-Rufai, Leave For Senegal For President Macky Sall's Inauguration / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by dre11(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo , Abuja

Kaduna State Governor , Nasir El - Rufai , has admitted that he and some other people he did not name can no longer be laughing with President Muhammadu Buhari as they were doing when they were in opposition.

He said in those days, he and others would be laughing and rolling on the floor of Buhari ’ s living room.

The governor who apparently was talking about the funny aspect of the President spoke in a documentary , “Buhari : Beyond the Iron and Steel ” put together by the President’ s media team .

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina , made excerpts of the interviews in the documentary , meant to show the other side of Buhari , available on his Facebook page on Sunday.

“ When we were in the opposition, you needed to see how we rolled on the floor in his (Buhari ’ s ) living room, as we laughed. Of course , we can ’ t do that again now , ” Adesina quoted El - Rufai as saying in the documentary .

Vice - President Yemi Osinbajo was also quoted as confirming that Buhari cracks jokes and still keeps a straight face .

“ He gives you things to do and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you … And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face , ” Osinbajo said .

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora Matters , Abike Dabiri - Erewa, said she wished Nigerians know Buhari ’ s “ softer side. ”

“ How I wish Nigerians know his softer and accommodating side. Very jocular . But it is our duty to tell them , ” she said .

Ogun State Governor , Ibikunke Amosun , who is an ally of the President described him as a “ reformed democrat. ”

“ I wish I had his patience . He would listen to everybody and then take a decision . He is a reformed democrat , ” the governor said .

On his part, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing , Mr. Babatunde Fashola , said , “ He gave me some priority projects : Mokwa/ Jebba road , Lagos / Ibadan Expressway , and Second Niger Bridge … He never appends his signature to anything , unless you ’ ve explained , and he understands it . ”

The documentary is billed to be aired on the Nigerian Television Authority on Sunday and Monday at 8 pm and on Channels Television on Monday .

http://punchng.com/we-can-no-longer-laugh-with-buhari-like-we-did-in-opposition-el-rufai/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Angeleena(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
who cares?wondering if his laughter changes anything.. nonsense..his laughter,his accommodating nature are all stupid

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by abokibuhari: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
What is this again now?

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by MhizzAJ(f): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
That's his own cup of bitterness
All i know is that come 2019....The dullard will be kicked outundecided

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Biggie225(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
To apc and their bmc e-warriors

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Chevronstaff: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
who cares

Nigeria leaders come to USA, UK, Germany and many other countries. They see how the basic social amenities are available to citizens, like constant electricity, world class transport system, quality health care, yet they go back to Nigeria and act like its normal for Nigerians not to experience good life....

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Oloripelebe: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by rayopt(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
He should have become a comedian now. . .

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by mazimee(m): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
who cares?wondering if his laughter changes anything.. nonsense..his laughter,his accommodating nature are all stupid

Imagine the short man, how could he be talking about their gworo teeth laughter when Nigerians have been rubbed of their own laughter since Buhari came into power?

They will look for something to be happy about in their lives but will see non, not after killing our joy.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by chris4gold(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
As if I care

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by emmie14: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Seriously speaking. What is the meaning of these topic? Understand this pms situation? Nawaooo

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na his body odour abi Na body language dey make Una roll on the floor grin

27 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by MrPolitics: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's like thunder want to fire these useless people. When I saw the topic I thought he was going to say they couldn't laugh with PMB anymore because of the hardship of his administration on Nigerians.

We're suffering fuel scarcity. A real hardship and they want to air the softer side of Buhari

May God treat them the exact same way they treat us

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by RecessionistPMB: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Another repackaging has started. It's no longer the much touted "Mr Integrity" but now "a listening and very accommodating and reformed democrat". What a shame!

So, his sectional and parochial appointments has earned him being termed as accommodating? His 5% theory comes into perspective. His brutal stance in decimating and humiliating some sections of the country.

How has the President listened and responded to the myriads of hardship, killings by fulani militia and cattle rearers.

How has he listened to the biting fuel scarcity
How has he listened to the call for sacking of corrupt elements in his cabinet.

It's only a real fool that will be fooled twice.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Ehiscotch(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus. With the number of hate comments I am seeing if Buhari contests for presidency on Nairaland the man would lose by a mile.

Okay. Let's prove it.

If you support Buhari click share, If you don't click like.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Ehiscotch(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrPolitics:
It's like thunder want to fire these useless people. When I saw the topic I thought he was going to say they couldn't laugh with PMB anymore because of the hardship of his administration on Nigerians.

We're suffering fuel scarcity. A real hardship and they want to air the softer side of Buhari

May God treat them the exact same way they treat us

Easy man. It is documentary about the "other side" of Buhari; the part of him the public don't get to see.

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's his own cup of bitterness
All i know is that come 2019....The dullard will be kicked outundecided
The opinions of the 5 percenters like you are irrelevant. You are nothing

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Firefire(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Awon oloriburuku gbogbo. angry

It will never be well with Buhary & his dubious government of calamity.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by cstr1001: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
GoroTango:
The opinions of the 5 percenters like you are irrelevant. You are nothing

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019
We will see about that in 2019.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Someone please ask that azz licker Abike Dabiri what knowing Buhari's soft side has to do with the suffering of Nigerians.

As for El Rufai, laughing and rolling on the floor is the act of mad fellas and of course I know your condition up stairs. I still like you a little though.

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
cstr1001:

We will see about that in 2019.
Yes we shall
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Campaign has already started. my fear is that second tenure is always worse in Nigeria I can't help but imagine how worst things can get if Buhari continues.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by dollarcoolcat(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
They don't seems to understand Nigerians aren't ready to listen to any stories when things aren't working... Ths fvckery leadership of ours are the worse set snce 1960!

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by MrPolitics: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Easy man. It is documentary about the "other side" of Buhari; the part of him the public don't get to see.

The side of him that we want to see is the side that provides fuel at affordable price, grows the economy, creates job and provides adequate security for the people

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by frankyychiji(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Was it after Elrufai declared him "unelectable" or before that he was rolling on the floor in his living room?

Well, abuokii nor dey get chair for house nau, na mat dem take dey relax collect AC.

The first pic tho...dem Photoshop Buhari sotey he come resemble Tony Anenih grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by RZArecta(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
A story for goats to mastûrbate over, bayajida is a clown and used his buffoonery to destroy our economy cool.

21 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Young03(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by SalamRushdie: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
They no longer laugh yet they have not achieved a single thing.. what is el rufai even saying?

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who Buhari laugh epp

Abeg make elrufai and his laughing gas cartel shift one side

Rubbish

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by bedspread: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by nkwuocha: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi?

800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos)