Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai (45194 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari, El-Rufai, Leave For Senegal For President Macky Sall's Inauguration / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by millionboi2: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
El-rufai mumu Don do

2 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by deco22(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am sure they were laughing in anticipation of the suffering they were going to bring to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by aspirebig: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
What is funny with bad governance and fuel scarcity?

2 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by lilfreezy: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by YelloweWest: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Them tie him teeth?
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by pedrilo: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
they want to package sheet with perfume for us again.
buhari's skull is filled with cobwebs pls let him go and rest oh

2 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by morereb10: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
ok
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Bizibi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
A documentary on buhari in this fuel scarcity situation, are these people okay in the brain.......

4 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by BruncleZuma: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by sunnyside16(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who him laugh epp? Me that I prefer fuel to his lafta
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
who cares?wondering if his laughter changes anything.. nonsense..his laughter,his accommodating nature are all stupid
whenever I see you it remains me of Johnbala....nairalanders just too funny people...wish you merry Christmas in advance
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by rs172(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
really....

I really hope we can all come together regardless the tribe or language or religion to right our wrongs.... but
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by daisidgreat(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
We don't need his laugh too
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by kraftyiyk: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
From these replies it seems Nigerians are putting ethnoreligious sentiments aside to face reality! grin
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Trustme2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
abokibuhari:
What is this again now?
Yes. Anything just to make us forget the misery they plunged us into and to make us forget the current fuel scarcity. How can we forget that petrol still sells
between N200-N400/litre

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Dancos: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
When you bring a herdsman to oversee human affairs, what were you expecting. You have to be treated as cows and goats. Nigerian are glorified cows. Tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Kay25(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
The other room story nko is dat what will solve our froblem chaii even d bible says fear the north cos dey have been disastrous from the begining

1 Like

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by ItsTutsi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
hahahah by 5%,pathetic delusional fool,u think elections are done in ur fathers compound or nairaland? undecided
MhizzAJ:
That's his own cup of bitterness
All i know is that come 2019....The dullard will be kicked outundecided
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Naruto87(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's his own cup of bitterness
All i know is that come 2019....The dullard will be kicked outundecided
lol...he still has my vote.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by surgical: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
nkwuocha:
Kini gbogbo rubbish yi?
nigerians are groaning under hardship they are doing comedy,that's a sign of we don't care, more like I spit on your grave.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by HSfoundation(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Iranu......who that one EPP?
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by israelmao(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is this meant to water down wanton hardship that Nigerians are going through?Some carrots are on the way which are aimed at being dangled at you as palliatives to your long suffering to make you fall for their re-election,this is to forewarn you my fellow Nigerians.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Smartademu(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
What is de meaning of this one again, will it put fuel in my tank?
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by sureheaven(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
I sure know some people will be pained again, u can blame ur misfortunes and illuck on pmb, it doesn't change the fact that he's our presido.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Trustme2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is serious damage control. Nigerians are wiser now. 2019 will be strictly along hunger lines. Hunger hardship and suffering knows no colour religion and tribe.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Tartie(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
As for me and my family I rather save the little fuel I got than watchin a man that put nigerians in so much pain, a man that when he is sick leaves the con3 for medical treatment while nigerians die in syringe-less fed/state govt owned hospitals.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by atiku4President(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
who cares?wondering if his laughter changes anything.. nonsense..his laughter,his accommodating nature are all stupid
Well said, my sister. This administration and those who still cling to it are highly disillusioned and out of touch with reality.
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by Prinztong(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
El-Rufai Has gone Mad Again!
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bad timing
Re: "We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai by gotnel: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chevronstaff:
who cares

Nigeria leaders come to USA, UK, Germany and many other countries. They see how the basic social amenities are available to citizens, like constant electricity, world class transport system, quality health care, yet they go back to Nigeria and act like its normal for Nigerians not to experience good life....

Reformation is coming to Nigeria, only when and who will be the agent is not yet reveal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.