Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) (22049 Views)

N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / Police Barrack In Ibadan Selling Fuel Gutted By Fire (Video) / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Mcsenior(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Confused State. Failed Nation
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This issue of ordering them to sell at 145 will not solve it. Once they are caught they should not only arrest the manager , but empty the whole fuel to the people for free, and therfter withdraw their license and shut dwn the station.

By so doing, watch how everyone of them wil comply
That's too harsh. giving out to free?
Haba. FG should take care of this fuel scarcity and let see how people will manipulate.
some sell 300 in PH.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by geeluck1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This issue of ordering them to sell at 145 will not solve it. Once they are caught they should not only arrest the manager , but empty the whole fuel to the people for free, and therfter withdraw their license and shut dwn the station.

My bro, dem knw de solution, they just don't want to see the common man smile... Is the president not the commander in chief?

It only takes one command, u see everybody fall in place but they wont
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by pacodas: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:

That won't solve the problem.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by GodMade19(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Make them put fuel nah,Foolish people ���
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by gGGODDd(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
orion7:
your head they pain you
n if u dey among them na trailer go crush u to pieces
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Only God
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Mcsenior(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
May this drama end soon:

Check NATURAL REMEDY LAB for your free home made remedies for all diseases & infections.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by orion7: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
gGGODDd:
n if u dey among them na trailer go crush u to pieces
na trailer kill ur usless papa?
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
lalanice:
Crap!..everybody trying to look good. Is it the pump attendant they should arrest?

They probably just came around to look like they are working, sure they know (or even part of the plan) that it would go back once they leave.

It is not crap. It is just another evidence of a lack of commitment and patriotism.

The Task Force is supposed to combat fuel hoarding. The punishment they are supposed to mete out is to force the filling station to sell out the fuel free of charge. But in truth, no one really follows order in this country when they are not fully monitored.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by gGGODDd(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
orion7:
na trailer kill ur usless papa?
IDIOT
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by benuejosh: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
In Benue some are selling a high as N280
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by MONITZ: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Most Nigerians especially the youths re just keyboard warriors,if a protest is to be organized now most won't turn up citing one reason or another. The youths should know that those ruling us re spent forces already and if we don't position ourselves well then things will definitely get worse,the youths need to know that the power to correct many anomalies in government is in their hands, if we take a look at the #End SARS # campaign we would see that the supposed reforms to be embarked upon within the SARS are as a result of the hue and cry of especially the youths of injustices meted on the masses by officials of the outfit,bearing this in mind,I can confidently say that government can be forced to implement policies that would benefit all and sundry in this country bt only if the youths know the enormous power at their disposal. Their is no need to lay back anymore,the time to act is now before things get messier and out of hands completely..
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by JaneMafrodite(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari it shall never be well with your Generations.

1 Like

Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
fuel attendant: am just obeying orders from my boss sir. i am not the right person you should arrest. see my oga office for yonder sir
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by Paulosky1900: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
SmallmebigGod:
This is not fair on the guy, he was only obeying his boss instruction na

my guy I tire o,why can't they arrest the m.d or manager
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by LordKeynes: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
This won't solve the problem, it's a basic economics, if demand is more than supply the price will surely goes up. What the government should do is to find a way to supply in excess and free the man who simply followed the instructions of his boss.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by ruffDiamond: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry sad sad And you ended up by saying IT IS WELL ?what is well there?this is one major reason I'm anti religion!.. Fela described it as suffering and smiling! The task force has done their duty..the rest is up to you masses!that filling ought to be up in a billowing smoke right now!government response to any crisis nearly always depend on the masses response.if y'all just shrug of the issue,ending it poo like 'It's well"y'all getting ripped off by criminally minded attendant and y'all insulting buhari??na buharu dey control the roguish greedy marketers?..una mumu never do!yesterday, Charley boy nearly got beaten up by aboki keke operators at gwarinpa over same fuel issue.after filling up two jeeps through the station backdoor, while many were on queue before him,he had the nerves to start rantiy about buhari bla bla bla..if not because he begged, dem for do am shege!rubbish
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by AlanSugar(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
orion7:
just see this thief. instead of you to turn ur gaze on minister of iol you are here trying to bullly business men that buy fuel did you boroww them money to buy the fuel they are selling?

Imagine your level of stupidity, are you the one that increased the fuel price for the so called business men in the first place? Can't you tell sabotage when you see one or you've never heard a word like that before?
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by gbishman: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cowards, is the attendant the manager isn't he acting on instruction. Fools
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by bobnatlo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nonsense that's how a civil defence team wanted to arrest my car in a filling station two days ago, because I was sold to in a jerrican n the mgt of the station on their own decided to stop selling after mine.
I was like they should go settle their beef with the mgt n free me jare. When he wanted to use me shine for the frustrated masses around? I show them my James bond driving skills. Nearly ran over some of them.
Yeye people
Na me be their C in C??
Or na me be their petroleum minister??
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by INFOTECH2: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
omololu2020:
you get sense.
We have very daft people running things in this country

Not only those running the country. Even we the citizens are worse.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by EbolaParasite: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:

You do realize some of these private fuel station owners have to pay premiums to get fuel right? You want to force them to sell at 145 knowing very well that they bought it for higher than 145. Nigeria is just a crazy place. You want to force everyone to sell at 145 and expect scarcity to stop? They will simply stop selling and scarcity will persist. Na who dey run charity. Who is in business to lose?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by bennynaza(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abeg make una leave innocent poor person alone joor.
Na for him hand the problem start?

You think you can fool us... Boosit
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by kings09(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:

U talk as if u r in a sane country.
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by seejay80s: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:

I swear
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by KevinDein: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
Readonee35L:
If you look well you'd notice those task force had the evil sars officials with them . They are already maltreating and slapping the guy to enter the vehicle.

The management who gave him the order to sell at 240 should be arrested not the poor attendant.

Fùcking Country.
EndSars.
Just sell this country or merge it wit Ghana or maybe Benin republic make them help us. cry
Any word on the actual criminal, I mean the person that sold a commodity whose price is 145 for 200+?

Any words of condemnation for that person?
Re: Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) by TEYA: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
If they do that, there will be an uprising! The protesters however will not be the owners of the filling stations, no! It is the poor Nigerians that are being exploited that will protest against the prosecution of their oppressors. Buhari did something similar in the 80s and decades later, some Nigerians criticised him for doing so.
Pierohandsome:

MODIFIED:
Just see below a post by one of the funny Nigerians I am talking about. We Nigerians deserve to suffer. When sense falls on us, we will move forward.

orion7:
just see this thief. instead of you to turn ur gaze on minister of iol you are here trying to bullly business men that buy fuel did you boroww them money to buy the fuel they are selling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.